Pleiadedolphininfos: Visionkeeper ~ Laughter Lightens The World...

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16 1:32 PM

      The anxiety will heighten in many ways as the time for the unveiling approaches. We know many think that this will be like a scene from one of those Hollywoood blockbusters, but what we refer to, resembles nothing of the sort. Again, the human perception is a very limited one, and when you are asked to picture something in your mind, you invariably come up with an image that resembles something you have seen before. Well, in this case, we guarantee you that you have never ”seen” anything like it, and when we put it like this, it is indeed to signify that what we refer to may not be something you will witness with your eyesight like you perhaps envisage yourself. No, this is not a piece on the nine o’clock news or to be splashed across the screens or in your newspapers, this is something of a magnitude and of a nature that has not been experienced by any of you before, hence the impossibility to even start to comprehend it beforehand. But it IS big, we guarantee you that, and it will be an event of a sort that will reverberate far and wide, not only within the limits of your own physical body.
      Read more »

      Music to read by below:
      Laughter is such a powerful expression of our emotions yet we often overlook its power. Because of life’s circumstances we are facing today so many people remain trapped in a serious even fearful mode where very little joy exists. Stress is so detrimental to our overall health, yet we are consumed by it and we wonder why our health is failing. It is so important for us to learn how to lighten up and enjoy life more. One way to maintain our health is to incorporate more laughter and joy into our lives. There used to be a time when TV and the movies used to provide humor that we could all enjoy. Those days seem gone as we are constantly bombarded with violence, anger, hopelessness and despair to take in as entertainment. I don’t think so! Why should watching people dying or being killed be accepted as entertainment? Why are so many not refusing to accept it? We have become such a warped society and it shows in our everyday behavior. A nation of medicated zombies who lust after violence and instant gratification from reality TV shows.
      Read more »

      Heart-beatThe misuse of the polarities is shown to you in full as they ask you to bring them back to center, your heart.  That  center of all that what was the first to develop as you in the womb as flesh and blood physical being is your heart. It is the center of also your first brain that is your heart and it has 40.000 braincells that make it a more powerful tool then your brain ever will be.  Your heart is full of power and signals the brain.  It is the real power behind the vital signs of you.
      In an other sense your heart is also a center for balance of that what makes up you in all the multidimensional aspects of you out there to be. The need to get the balance back in those polarities we have learned to live with via manipulations, education, upbringing, belief, science and dogmas, let us say all structures that are there to keep you off-center, is needed. I see a lot of movement in emotions, feelings, thoughts that push people towards integrating those polarities, reconciling them and giving them a space if needed in the center or let them go. The continuous stream of challenges that also are felt as negative experiences or attacks are just your reminders to get it to center.
      Read more »

      What was once sought, is now freed into expression of purpose.  Truths that were once hidden unwrap themselves in the schematics of the new time dialogue.  Energies that went un-harnessed now entrain themselves.  Duality of purpose seeks a partner as Earth dances around with her upcoming choices.  We are at a Point of No Return as one that passes through the pastures of life seeking safe haven from a world of turmoil.  We all sit at a place of less resistance as the time doors open to experience themselves in a new longitude and latitude of placement.  Thy will be done, seems to be the title of upcoming events, personal and planetary. As we sit looking out our window of time, with our microscopic view at maximum clarity, we begin to truly understand, that it is not fate versus free will, it is fate and free will.
      Read more »

      ddlogo
      WE GO LIVE 16 August 2013!
      In overturning events we have made with some support and help the step to go live with Doube Dutch Radio.
      Welcome again to our Double Dutch Radio show from now on we are going live! You can find us at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/doubledutchradio  and find all our live shows scheduled and when aired archived here on the above address.
      We will be doing our show on Fridays at:
      breakfast time USA  East coast, New York Time at 06.00 am till 08.00 am EDT,  mainland Europe can listen to us at Noon 12.00 pm CEST – and Australia can listen to us at  Canberra time 20.00 pm EST all on Fridays.   So listen in or listen when you can after the live shows to the recordings archive on the blogtalk radio website page.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google