Kundalini Spirit: Twin Flames Love

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2013

      WordPress.com
      kundalinispirit posted: "Twin Love is eternal without boundaries or words,Through surrender of our past,As a new world appears before us.Authentic and truthful is this new vision,That we did not expect,Or prepare to live.Inner stillness ascends this love,So pure and unconditional"

      New post on Kundalini Spirit

      Twin Flames Love

      by kundalinispirit
      Image
      Twin Love is eternal without boundaries or words,
      Through surrender of our past,
      As a new world appears before us.
      Authentic and truthful is this new vision,
      That we did not expect,
      Or prepare to live.
      Inner stillness ascends this love,
      So pure and unconditional,
      Without judgment or hurt.
      Removing our old clothes and armor,
      To a new way of being,
      Through light, love, and forgiveness.
      We ascend together without fear,
      Rising above mountains and clouds,
      Into the heavens,
      On a journey to truth that we hold dear.
      Never to return to the old life,
      Where sorrow and pain reside,
      Beyond our imagination this love shall reign,
      In Divine union, our souls shall rest in peace. ~ Brooke
      (Copyright 2013 Kundalini Spirit with All Rights Reserved)
      kundalinispirit | August 16, 2013 at 10:32 am | Categories: ascension | URL: http://wp.me/p3jMw3-1DF
      Comment   See all comments

      http://kundalinidotorg.wordpress.com/2013/08/16/twin-flames-love/