Pleiadedolphininfos: Sandra Walter – August 25: A Miraculous Gateway Is Upon Us – 15 A ugust 2013

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2013

      Thanks to: lucas2012infos
      SandraWalterAugust 25th: The Shift into Pure Love
      Will it be the Division of Worlds? Something miraculous is about to occur to those on the Ascension Path. We can all feel it; the moment-by-moment increase in energies, the vertigo of lovelight, the constant Shamanic dream of images, lessons, and final shedding of the veils for so many of us.
      We had our time together – nearly 300,000 years for some – and now we get to that grand turning point in the Shift. Someone has to go first, someone has to show HUmanity what is possible.  All of the signs, signals, sensations point to one thing; this is going to be BIG. Deeply transformational for some, pure transcendence for others. The *evidence* of Ascension is about to get KRYSTHL clear.
      Read more »

      children-around-the-worldToday’s message is a very simple and straightforward one.  It’s purpose is to offer us a sense of peace and serenity, and to provide a feeling of safety and comfort during these fast-moving and often confusing times.  Our friends and family of the Higher Realms wish to reassure us that the Earth’s children are unconditionally loved and Divinely protected, always.  No matter where they go or what activities they are engaged in, they never, ever walk alone.
      As parents, educators and healers, it’s seems so natural to worry about the children.  We are concerned about their health and the quality of the food they are consuming – or even whether there is sufficient food for them to consume at all!  We strive to shield them from violence and to equip them, as best we can, to live as heart centered people in what’s left of a decaying society – one which thrives on “achievement”, competition and materialism; the very society that they have come here to change.  As more and more of the truth is revealed, we are shocked and dismayed to learn what has really been going in with our educational and medical systems.  Have we made the right choices?  Have we pointed our children in the best direction?  Is there something else we should be doing for them now?
      Read more »

         2012IndyInfo /Here and Now was Deactivated by Wordpress Today - Laura Multidimensional Ocean

      New 2012IndyInfo blog address: http://2012indyinfo.blogspot.co.uk/

      Hi guys, just made it after ver 7 hours trip to my hotel abroad, and the first thing i did was checking my emails, only to get a message from my friend Lawrence telling me that my blog 2012IndyInfo is no more..
      I checked my blog, and indeed all i have is a message from wordpress with the following message:
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google