Re: << lovingpurelove >> Important Prayer Request

  • Ilanalotus
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 15 10:06 AM
      You are Divine, Perfect and Protected!

      Blessings!!

      with Care,
      Irena

      Simply by the act of starting to heal your life, you spark the healing of others and of the world in which we live. You don't need to force this idea on other people. The quiet act of living in accordance with who you are and who you can be allows the natural influence of goodness to grow.

      Quote from Christopher Hansarrd

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 16 12:06 AM
        Thank you Irena and after resting during the day and good night worth of
        sleep I am feeling more rejuvenated. :) Love, Shay