The Firs Set of Shots Are Done And Home

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15, 2013

       I wanted to let everyone have a quick update on things from this mid-morning. Turns out I have started with 6 to begin the inoculations with more to come: one in Sunday, one in Thursday and then one more the following Thursday. I was not expecting to have this many to begin with. One in each arm, thigh and cheek. Not the cheek we would use to smile. Thankfully the nurse had been doing this a long time and there was only the slightest of stings. I do feel a bit dizzy, little headache and obviously sore. Hopefully no nausea nor anything worse. I will check my emails and do what I might feel up to but will primarily be resting. Thank everyone for your continued love, prayers and energies as this and each of you are helping to make things much easier. :) Love, Shay

    • Skye Coe
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 15, 2013
        Aloha Shay,  found all of these interesting, though you might, too!

        Wishing you a speedy recovery!

        http://www.likeacat.com/Bat-Symbolism_ep_53-1.html

        HEART OF MAUI /
         HEALING THRU HEART

        Tools for Spiritual Transformation
        & Conscious Evolution

        Crystal & Minerals* Andaras * Lemurians * Chakra Sets
         Pendulums * Taffeta Jewelry Saques * Karuna Art Chakra, Goddess,
        Children's, World Peace Prayer Flags and much More.

         www.HeartofMaui.com     or        www.HealingthruHeart.net

         1-808-280-3682   We'd LOVE to hear from you!

        Please Join us on FaceBook at Heart of Maui

         MAHALO NUI LOA!

         I wanted to let everyone have a quick update on things from this mid-morning. Turns out I have started with 6 to begin the inoculations with more to come: one in Sunday, one in Thursday and then one more the following Thursday. I was not expecting to have this many to begin with. One in each arm, thigh and cheek. Not the cheek we would use to smile. Thankfully the nurse had been doing this a long time and there was only the slightest of stings. I do feel a bit dizzy, little headache and obviously sore. Hopefully no nausea nor anything worse. I will check my emails and do what I might feel up to but will primarily be resting. Thank everyone for your continued love, prayers and energies as this and each of you are helping to make things much easier. :) Love, Shay

      • Shay
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 16, 2013
          The bat has been since as early as I can recall in this life and these will definitely to the richness I have received from them. :) Thank you very much, Skye, and deeply value these and your loving support. Love, Shay