Q&A with Jennifer Hoffman August 14, 2013 - - I Have Manifested Everything But a Relationship

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2013

      Mailer 14

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      August 14, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      It's Wednesday, time for the Enlightening Life radio show. Join us tonight, at 8PM US central time. You can listen live on the internet or call in at 718-664-6504 and I take callers in the 2nd half of the show. The link to the show page is www.blogtalkradio.com/jennifer-hoffman. If you miss the live show the archives are always available on the show page.

      Have you been alternating between highs and lows lately, where the highs are wonderful and the lows feel like you have fallen into the abyss? We're going through a sort of 'wormhole', an opening between dimensions or a cosmic portal, if you want to call it that (it doesn't matter what we call it, it is a passageway between dimensions, that's open on both ends). And while we're in this passageway we are able to experience a variety of energetic timelines or paths, all of the relating to our different lifetimes and their energetic imprints. We have a front row seat into our emotional and energetic DNA (our emotional DNA is an imprint that we create from our energetic DNA) and it is like looking at every emotion we have ever experienced, at any time, in any lifetime, at the same time.  Whew! I'll talk more about this on tonight's radio show.
      Is there something you just can't manifest, or doesn't come easily? It's th thing that you must apply your healing to, hat's the message in this week's Q&A topic. If you are waiting on one more thing in your manifestation list, there's a reason why it is not in your life yet (but it can be if you take a few steps).
      I encourage you to read my June 18 and June 24 posts on my Facebook page, it will explain a lot of what is happening now and why the June 21 Solstice is so important. I won't reprint it here as they are quite long but you can read them on Facebook by clicking here.

      We're, quite literally, standing at the edge of the end of the 3D paradigms but we're also at the peak of polarity, which is why you may have been feeling angry, edgy and stressed this week. We can feel the most fear, and the greatest joy and peace.

      And I will be talking about all of this on the radio show, and more, I hope you can join us.

      Read the question and answer in the blog posting below and on the website.

      I invite you to follow me on Facebook, (click here for my page) please join me there. I post daily messages and would love to hear from you.

      You can read the 2013 predictions here if you have not read them yet and learn more about the potential of this year and why this period is feeling so overwhelming at times.

      This week's featured product:
      The Cord Disconnect & Healing Meditation

      We are connected to everyone through energetic cords and their places of connection. By disconnecting these cords we stop the flow of old energy paradigms and create new pathways for this energy. This doesn't mean that we cut people out of our life; rather, we create a new healed and whole paradigm for our relationship. This is a 2 part process (the second part will surprise you but it is an extremely powerful point of transformation for you), that will help you clear old energy paradigms and connections, setting new intentions for your energy and allowing you to embrace a new dimension of energetic being for yourself.

      Available as a CD and an instant download MP3.

      Click here to purchase from the Enlightening Life Mastery  Store

      Memberships are closed at the moment, while we re-do that section. The exciting new membership section will be launched soon. If you are a member, you still have access to the archives. If you missed a previous message or article, they are available in the Membership section on the website, click here for more details.

      Many blessings,
      Jennifer Hoffman
      Author, Intuitive Mystic, Channel
      Your Guide to Masterful Living

      ================

      Q&A: I Have Manifested Everything But a Relationship

      Dear Jennifer: I had a session with you a few years ago and you advised me to follow my heart about some difficult decisions I was faced with, whether to move away or stay close to my family. I recently moved to India and I am so happy here. Thank you for your encouragement.  Now that I have manifested most of what I want, there's one more thing I cannot seem to manifest, a relationship. I do have a relationship with someone but he is involved with someone else right now, so we are just friends.
      I've done a lots of healing work already and I don't know what's left to heal. I've manifested everything except for my romantic partner. I am grateful for everything, but I still want a boyfriend! I know you say that everything comes together and it all has, except this one piece. What's my lesson here? Why is it that I finally manifested someone, but we are not quite fully there yet. Is it about "acceptance" to let him be where he wants to be, like you mentioned recently on your show? Or you suggest I move on to find someone else?
      Jennifer's Answer: First, congratulations on following your heart. I know it was not an easy choice for you but you chose to take this powerful step to live apart from your family. While it was tough, it wasn't your most difficult choice, the relationship is. And that's why you have chosen someone who is not available, to give yourself the appearance of having someone in your life without really being committed. What's the lesson for you (which is a great question to ask)? Where are you not willing to be vulnerable and to commit? There are some powerful answers here for you and they have to do with what you think your responsibilities are in relationships..
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.
       We are re-building the membership section and are not accepting new members at this time. If you currently have a membership you can still access the pages. The membership site will be re-launched soon.

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformation for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Tuesday, August 14, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      Lots of results are happening in the Raise Your Vibes - 21 Day Evolution Adventure. More to come on how you can participate in this program and enjoy the transformation that everyone is creating.
      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright © 2013. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139