Pleiadedolphininfos: Meline Lafont - All kinds of experiences and personal sharings concerning the alignments

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2013

      Picture: Méline Lafont, New Zealand

      We are now amidst the heigth of the most intense energies, having an enormous impact on our planet as well as on our physical bodies at present. All this implies a time and a path that will be decisive for our further evolution in such a way that we must hold our focus on our own further spiritual evolution, on our Ascension and on our inner light. The Christ consciousness is born once more in us and that is a beautiful enlightenment that we experience in our current incarnations. This is why all of us arrived on this planet and it will bring a lot in its wake.

      I am convinced that so many of you are nearing beautiful times at present and are undergoing many intense shifts in difficult as well as marvelously enlightened ways. Anyway, you are being worked on profoundly one way or the other. There is no deadlock but rather progress and growth, coming to pass in a difficult or an easy way, but unfolding nevertheless.

      I can hardly describe what I have seen and sensed these past days but I am going to try …. Perhaps you can find yourselves in many of my accounts, giving you some kind of support and confirmation. In every respect we are all in this together as one big family of Light, thus connecting us more strongly to one another than is commonly felt.
      Read more »

      EnergiesYou just had the Merkabah energies hit you.  You just had the Lion’s Gate energies hit you. The Lion’s Gate is a pretty powerful energy.  It may have affected you in many ways.  Be careful of your thoughts these days.
      These energies will bring out a lot of things that need to be released for you and they will shake you up in a way that maybe you are not used to or maybe you are not prepared for.
      You will see this in relationships with your friends, with your family members, with your spouses, children, or parents.  These energies are bringing up to the surface things that may have been hidden for a while, things that maybe have been suppressed, things that maybe you have not been ready to face; things in the past that may have happened that maybe you suppressed.
      Maybe you have had a fight or argument with someone and it never got resolved, there was never closure, words were said.  Maybe both people were hurt and it just went away, but there was no resolution.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google