Fw: Tuesday, August 21

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2001
      Tuesday, August 21st

      Mayan Calendar: 10 Akbal, 6 Uo

      [ 10 represents:Creative pulse of placed intention manifests on earth grid. Keyword MANIFEST. Akbal represents: Becoming civilized and giving shelter from the darkness. 6 represents:Time/Space; The creation of the cycles of time based on the Cosmos. Keyword FLOW. Uo represents: A time to listen in silence and hear the oracles of heaven.]

      ctssm42@...