Pleiadedolphininfos: A Revelation About Your Integration With Your Higher Self by Silent Wind of Change

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2013

      Love self selflove2

      This is a short message but one of the most important.
      When you have integrated with your higher self, you will no longer channel the higher realms. Those same levels of messages will be expressed by you from your heart. You will send them out in your words, thoughts and actions. This is what it will be like to have “Christ” consciousness. Many have it now but don’t realize what it is yet.  There is much more to it, but this is what is wished to be mentioned now

      Laura: Carolina just pointed out to me that I posted the title under the wrong date, which I have just corrected to August :) ! ooppsy!!
      SaLuSa on Shifting Solar Energies – 7 July 2013 by Multidimensional Ocean
      The Energies are affecting you in a very positive way at the moment. We are always enjoying your planet blooming with people’s increasing awareness and joy. The extra sunshine is a spectacular event for us to watch, as the Sun is undergoing its natural cycle of polarity reversal, which is nothing to be nervous about at all, as it is a very regular event.
      Around this time, there are extra radiations being emitted from the Sun, preparing for its polarity reversal. This energy is being dispersed over the planet in an even manner, and envelops the planet in a gentle soft blanket of light. Many of you are feeling its effect, and are feeling the effect of the magnetism changing direction, which can happen in the next 2 to 3 months according to the current readings.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google