Pleiadedolphininfos: A Message from Lady Amet hyst ~ “My wish is that you all choose love ” – Transmitted through Rositha Bohlin 08 /05/2013‏

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2013

      Beloved children of the present!
      There are intense moments that flow in front of you now. The sun gives you lots of warmth and love while you feel the joy of all the Light. Look up into the sky; you will often see several unusual events. It can be described as Gaia’s scenery. I admire your courage and fighting spirit for not allowing a few to control your life. Together we can help each other to manifest Heaven on Earth.
      When it comes to Angels and Archangels, our light is extremely bright and our energy is high, so if you are just awakened or newly awakened, maybe you think it is too far from your own energies for you to be able to feel connected to our messages.
      Other Angels and Archangels, like myself and some others, are not alone in that we will wait for the laggards in this marathon journey, those that have no goal, and those who are not ecstatic with utter happiness. What might entice stragglers to wake up, may be to realize how they have been manipulated by not only politicians, but also the media and businesses.
      Read more »

      You TubeHello everyone.  This is Andy Bojarski.  This is my first You Tube video.  I hope you like it and I hope you like my message.  I wanted to record this video so you can get to know me a little bit more.

      If you would like, please send me a comment or an e-mail and give my your thoughts on the video and the message.  I am sorry for the blinking on the video.

      I only noticed this blinking after I watched the video and after the recording. I finished a meditation just before the video was shot so it may have to do with the energies around me.  There were many light being around me when this video was shot.  I saw and felt their presence and their energies.
      Also, I started talking before it began recording so in the beginning, my name is cut off.  I won’t make this small mistake again.  Thanks for being patient with me as this was my first recording.

      In any event, I am sending all of you lots of love and many blessings…

      I’d like to comment on the current apparent “chaotic node” we’re experiencing, as first discussed by the Hathors through Tom Kenyon. (1)

      Steve Beckow outlined the symptoms of the time we’re in and the reasons we may be feeling low or caught up in turmoil and volatile emotion, (2), and his article as well as the ahead-of-time warning from the Hathors has helped me to understand what I’m personally experiencing.

      When I first read the referenced Hathors message (I’ll admit I only glimpsed it), I was on far too pure of a cloud to believe I was about to enter a period of emotional turmoil, but I have to admit that I’ve felt the effects of the “chaotic node” we’re in currently.

      Personally, I’m learning to sit with and examine the feelings and emotions that have surfaced in me in the past couple of days, and this surfacing reached a peak point in the middle of the night last night and today, August 5th.
      Read more »

      Churchill_box_of_paints_DMA_Reves_CollectionIn the events unfolding the true nature of what is and was going on the people will get a newly painted picture of their world.  A picture that shows a lot of things from language and laws and contracts being used to  pull people willing or unwillingly, knowingly or unknowingly, with or without consent in a place of submission to or subservience or slavery by control and force. It is all about agendas that go back to times we can not even grasp. People should know that the King James Bible is nothing more than an instruction book. The bible was in fact already a hidden knowledge book of codes before the translation of King James. But what matters is the history goes back way further.  It is about a way to control people for that what they really are important, their energy and of course their DNA.  It was never about debt or workforce that we as humans were needed. It was about the energy they took to keep the controllers of humanity alive feeding upon that.

      In between those dark times of conflict, wars and violence, off and on world as the polarity multiverse we have been part of, we have been coming after a long for us screened reality into the process of becoming the self-empowered and grant beings we are.  This is why things are now in the final faces of transitioning and ending the running out of juice old system.  The biggest trouble was and is the deep  and millenia long manipulation, indoctrination and control of our beings in all sorts of ways. The biggest tool was mind control via education, language, belief structures and hunger for power and control through the use of conflict and in-equality.  The systems through many millenia were built on hierarchies that ruled the people via their representatives.  When that was not enough they got into controlling the live of people via money and exchange systems. That eventually was built-in a commerce system that saw humanity just as an asset or good to use.  Work became a controlling point as well as the money to exchange as things got from necessities of life into consuming that what was promoted to be a marketed need for your illusionary benefit and well-being.
      Read more »

      (Translated from original language german)
      My child, there are some few points on which you should work if you too want to ascend.
      Love yourself unconditional and love such all other beings in my creation. Forgive yourself for all that you have done to yourself and others and forgive all who have done this to you. Don’t judge yourself for supposed flaws, weaknesses and other things and also don’t judge any other being in my creation. Know, that you are ONE with all that is in creation. There is only ONE of us, what you do to another, you always do to yourself too.
      When you live this way, you can’t escape your Ascension into a higher dimension, my child. Then it can happen faster as you think. ~
      Your Divine Mother
      Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://sirianheaven.wordpress.com/

      We are at the absolute conclusion of our journey into the depths of the material realms, and the primary focus of the journey and the exploration was to investigate and explore every possible corner and cranny, every possible experience of the deepest levels of the material realms.  In the material realms, in the lower dimensions of the materials realms, the physical aspects of physical creations must survive and reproduce; that is their primary function as this human personality understands from study in biology, that is the actual measure of ‘success’ for a biologic unit or a species. Therefore the mentality, which is what you ended up terming in this epoch, the reptilian mindset represents simply a focus, an intense narrow focus that is necessary for biological beings – species and individuals -- to survive and reproduce and continue and expand in the material realms.  Now unfortunately the perception of that mentality has been seen as bad or negative or undesirable. This is not the case. The case is that this is simply a necessary focus in order for biological units to survive in the lower material realms and reproduce and continue and expand and differentiate.

      Now when this mentality in the last recent epoch of your journey came up against the expansive, all-inclusive heart based spiritual cosmic mindset/perception, there obviously developed an extreme conflict, not just in this realm (meaning this planetary system), but throughout the entire galaxy and actually this entire universe, because this is a universal process/project that has been engaged in.  This particular galaxy is the most intense final focus, but this was a project that came directly from Creator and that has lasted millions of years.  But the division and the dualistic thinking of dark and light is obviously simply a matter of
      perception, as they are both part of the Whole. The ‘materialistic’ mindset was necessary for the creation of this realm, simply due to the mechanics. It was utilitarian, that’s all.  What we have achieved over this timeframe (in time, which is also part of the material realms obviously and an illusional creation), is that we now at this moment in what you call time in the place where you call a place -- planet Earth and this system -- have achieved a balance, achieved the successful resolution of the blendof these 2 perspectives/mindsets/approaches, in order to create an entirely new form of being in the multiverse. What is called the Hu-man race, the new human race, is the manifestation of this blend and the balance of this blend. This is NOT a simple or easy balance to achieve, or maintain! But as has been shown by you, it ispossible, and has come to a successful conclusion, and it is now stored in your genetic make-up (and in other areas as well).
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google