Soul Mates | Natalie Glasson | Om Na

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2013

      You've received this email because you signed up or made a purchase at http://www.omna.org
      Om Na, I Am Bliss, Om Na, I Am Bliss, Om Na, I Am Bliss, Om Na, I Am Bliss, Om Na, I Am Bliss, Om Na

          Welcome to the Sacred School of Om Na with channelled wisdom, light and love through Channel, Author and Spiritual Mentor, Natalie Glasson.You are greatly appreciated and loved unconditionally in this very moment, light and wondrous blessings are sent to your heart and soul, you are honoured as your true self.

      Dear Shay,
      This Week's Channelled Message is from Saint Germain speaking of Soul Mates in the New Era.
      New Workshop Listed for London 7th September Click Here
      Angelic Synthesis and Embodiment With Mother Mary and Archangel Michael
      Did you Miss the Latest Webinar with Saint Germain, 'Manifestation,' Catch up Now Click Here
      Hope you enjoy.
      Many blessings, Natalie

                                                                                                              Read Online
      Soul Mates by Master Saint Germain
      Channelled through Natalie Glasson- 01-08-13- www.omna.org
      Greetings and salutations to beloved souls in embodiment upon the Earth, I extend my vibration of love, transformation and divine magic to support the deep and profound awakening occurring within your being. I am Master Saint Germain, an Ascended Master and an instrument of expression of the Creator’s light and consciousness. Please know that I am here as a supportive energy with many souls and masters upon the inner planes to be of service and guidance to you as you take a terrifically magical journey upon the Earth. So much love is pouring into your being and the Earth, if you allow it to, you are truly being suspended and cocooned in the most sacred, divine and familiar vibrations of love and so there is nothing for you to fear or be concerned about. When you allow yourself to open up to the divine light of the Creator, which means receive the light of the Creator; everything will automatically flow as if orchestrated by your soul and the Creator for your enjoymen t.
      Many people upon the Earth are now obtaining high frequencies of light within their being and reality; this activates illuminated consciousness, understanding and a greater realisation of truth.  The world beyond the Earth is opening up to many as veils created by each soul as boundaries of separation are falling away. Some of the great realisations that are being born are the ability to recognise unity consciousness between each human being on the Earth and soul upon the inner planes. With every drop of light that is recognised within your being and each particle of awareness that forms you are achieving a deeper unity with the Creator. The desire to experience the Creator which is your truth and original essence and to embody the Creator within your being without ego, blockages and limitations builds immensely.  Merging experiences with aspects, energy vibrations and consciousness of the Creator become natural experiences that you seek each day wishing to devel op upon the connection that is already identified with and as the Creator. You may seek likeminded people, the solitude of meditation or a moment that raises your spirit, but with each moment that you believe yourself to be seeking small connection and experiences of the Creator you are actually yearning to become as one with the Creator. This is to realise all that you are as a divine being in your current incarnation and to let it all go to gain a true experience of live on the Earth as the Creator as you move through levels of Creator integration. Creator integration symbolises that you and the Creator are co creating every moment and experience of your reality so that it will continue to escalate to a divine synthesis of oneness.
      The seeking of divine oneness with the Creator is natural; after all it is your instrument of passion and will power to continue your journey on the Earth.  There comes a time in your ascension and awakening process when you not only wish to experience the Creator enfolding you with energy and light from within your being but your soul also wishes to recognise and experience the Creator within another person. Every being on the Earth holds an aspect of the Creator within their beings and so you would perceive that your soul can acknowledge these Creator aspects feeling completely loved, supported and in oneness. This is not always the case because your soul wishes for the physical form that you are to realise the Creator presence within all, your soul almost wishes to be feed with multiplied light through a profound realisation of the Creator within another being. In truth your soul wishes for a mirror to be held up so that you may see yourself fully in all your magni ficence while also encouraging the personality and ego to let go of the reins and control that limit the soul. It may be that the soul wishes for a mate or a friend of similar vibrations and qualities or outstanding qualities that need to be recognised within your being to walk as one with it. The greatest wish of the soul is to experience the divine flow of the Creator; to receive and give the vibrations of the Creator. When another soul is present then the soul can truly begin to experience the giving and receiving of divine Creator love, qualities and self-recognition. Through the experience of the soul being in harmony and balance with another soul, both souls can escalate their experiences of the Creator acting as an amplifier of the divine within. Although the escalating of two souls can be intensified through romantic relationships the same can be achieved in connections of divine friendship and support. I am wishing to express to you the notion that any appropriate s oul, guided by your soul, their soul and the Creator can act as a mate, mirror and amplifier for your soul to aid further growth.
      In my belief the word and title of ‘ Soul Mate,’ has been misinterpreted or maybe with the new unity consciousness anchoring into the understanding and realisations of all, the definition of a Soul Mate  can now be brought into greater illumination and truth. A Soul Mate may have been understood in the past as a soul from the same soul group as your own.  All soul extensions from the same soul group hold the same vibration and their experiences, consciousness and wisdom is pooled together for all soul extensions to draw upon. It is often that soul extensions from the same soul group do not incarnate together because they are profoundly crystal clear mirrors of each other, also they wouldn’t realise difference information because they are drawing from the same pool of wisdom.  Often souls of the same soul group connect for short times in their incarnations to offer renewed consciousness, inspiration or awareness. While you will always see yo urself in other soul extensions of the same soul group and experience a deep familiarity, you may actually experience deeper connections and memories when faced with a soul extension or aspect that is from another soul group. Often soul groups work together through numerous lifetimes and so become deeply bonded, their energies interweaving upon the Earth and numerous higher frequency dimensions. The different soul groups can communicate and gain profound realisations through the interaction of their soul extensions on the Earth. This signifies that when you connect with a person on the Earth gaining the feeling that you are gazing upon yourself then it is most likely this person is a part of your soul group; therefore they are in many ways more a self or soul remembrance or source of inspiration than a mate. If you were to connect with a person on the Earth feeling deep love, familiarity and numerous memories then it is most likely that this person is your soul mate, meaning your soul friend or travel partner. To put it more correctly this person is an aspect of the soul group which is supporting your own soul group and with which you have a deep profound connection extending beyond the Earth and into the dimensions of greater unification.
      When choosing or seeking a partner or friend do you wish to experience oneness and deep energy integration with an aspect of your own soul group which in many ways you are already exploring within your being or an aspect of another soul group which will awaken deeper wisdom from the Creator universe?
      A soul mate is a soul that wishes to travel with you through the journey of Earth and act as a mirror of your own energy while also inspiring and awakening new aspects of yourself. When you connect into and realise that every person and soul upon the Earth is an aspect of the Creator you realise that there are multiple options and opportunities for linking and exchanging with a Soul Mate, a soul of similar vibration wishing to support your ascension and experience the unity of the Creator. I am merely wishing to inspire you to expand your mind, open your horizons and realise that there are many soul aspects or Creator aspects to support you at is time. Of course only the most appropriate souls will step forward to be of service to you and who you can be of service to, but let this being be the divine beauty and love of the Creator rather than limiting yourself to only experience  love with one who is from the same as you. In truth we are all from the same vibration an d soul we are all the same energy, source, soul group, community and friend. The veils of separation allow us to identify ourselves more fully but also lead us upon paths of false impressions of the Creator.
      We are all existing in a time of unity and this also extends to your relationships of all types but remember that unity that is perceived upon the inner planes may be diverse to unity of the Earth. Allow yourself to alter your perspective as you welcome not only those from your soul group but from other soul groups to commune with you and support your ascension upon the Earth.
      You may discover that many spiritual terms and understanding of our past may come forth with illuminated and different understandings in this new era of light, love and truth upon the Earth and the entire universe of the Creator.
      With love always,
      Saint Germain

      Angelic Synthesis and Embodiment
      With Mother Mary and Archangel Michael
      London Workshop
      7th September 2013

      A Powerful Angelic Journey of Activations, Exploration and New Angelic Frequencies
      Permit yourself to journey through the Angelic  Dimensions with Mother Mary and Archangel Michael guiding your way. Enjoy a day immersed in the angelic frequencies of the Creator to heal, rejuvenate, enlighten, empower and awaken your inner sacred essence.
      Embodiment of the Creator's vibrations is now becoming immensely vital within your reality. In this new era you can allow yourself the space to truly experience and discover the Creator through your incarnation on the Earth. The Angelic Kingdom hold the pure vibrations of the Creator's heart chakra, they can awaken sacred unknown truths from within your being as well as inspiring a magnitude of shifts and transformations.
      Let yourself embody the angelic vibrations of the Creator by realising your angelic chakras, activating your angelic star gates within your energetic systems, attuning your being to all angelic dimensions, receiving downloads of Angelic consciousness while experiencing the rainbow spectrum healing elixir of the Angelic Kingdom. Discover new Angelic beings who present themselves in service.
      For a long time now we have felt the presence of the Angelic Kingdom with us as we walk the Earth, but in this new era what can they share with us and show us on the inner planes so that we may deepen our understanding of the angelic kingdom and their role in our ascension paths? New dimensions and ashrams are opening up within the angelic kingdom to accelerate ascension and bring forth heightened vibrations and chambers of concentrated awakening for us to experience. The Angelic Kingdom wish to remind you of their presence, their world and to demonstrate the shifts that have occurred within their dimensions.
      Mother Mary known also as an Archangel, divinely as one with Archangel Raphael often represents the angelic kingdom, working closely with their energies and healing vibrations. Archangel Michael holds the powerful vibrations of protection and divine will for the angelic kingdom and humanity. Both, Mother Mary and Archangel Michael invite you to experience a sacred journey of Angelic embodiment with and through the dimensions of the Angelic Kingdom through meditation, activations and sound.

      Manifestation,
      Back to Basics and the Core Purpose of Our Creation

      Join Saint Germain and Natalie for an Evening of Manifestation!
      Maybe there are dreams you wish to create, energies or skills you wish to experience, allow Saint Germain to support you in fine-tuning your natural manifestations skills, returning you to the truth of your being.
      Master Saint Germain comes forward for one webinar session to speak of the importance of manifestation as we exist in this new era upon the Earth. Focus upon manifestation is becoming more and more important and imperative as we move into recognising ourselves as sacred energetic beings of the Creator's vibration.  The awareness that all we need to support our physical and spiritual reality is within our being is becoming completed grounded into our realities, as we have been asked to embody our divine manifestationnatural skills and abilities. We have been given the responsibility of our spiritual growth as we enter into this new era and so there is a need to become the conscious creators of our realities upon the Earth, supporting ourselves and all of humanity.  The core purpose of our existence is to express and manifest the creation vibration and to fully experience the Creator on all energetic levels. It is now time to live as our power and tr uth upon the Earth.
      Saint Germain is a powerful figure of transformation and manifestation; he wishes to guide you in practices and meditations to support your exploration of your manifestation skills while reminding you of the basics of manifestation so that you may build a powerful foundation to accelerate from, while creating and experiencing all your soul divinely expresses.
      Join Saint Germain and Natalie for an Evening of Manifestation!

      A Guide to the Rays of Light and the Spiritual Hierarchy
      By Natalie Glasson

      Paperback Book
      Receive 6 Free Channelled Guided Meditations with every purchase to help you experience the energies of the Rays of Light
      Buy Now

      Home Shop  School  About Natalie Free Downloads Workshop

      Sacred School of Om Na

      Wisdom House, Kingsley Road
      Harrow, HA2
      8LD