The Path To Oneness: MESSAGE FROM THE GOLDEN ONES - PURPOSE OF CONSCIOUS MIND

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2013

      Newsletter / August 2, 2013

      In This Issue
      Message from The Golden Ones
      Arthritis
      Radio Interview
      Prostate Cancer
      Free Guided Meditation Exercise
      New Audio Version - How To Play The Game of Life - book
      Astrology/Numerology Reports
      Study with the Masters
      About Tim

      tjd
      Join My Mailing List

      .Gray
      Email Me

      Invite Tim to your area

      Heart Sunset
      Message from The Golden Ones - Purpose of Conscious Mind

       We talked previously about Earth being a "Play Ground" for each soul's learning and we want to expand upon this topic.  When the soul first incarnates to Earth they receive a Conscious Mind.  The purpose of ........

      Heart
      Arthritis Treatment
      Begin to put an end to your pain now.  The two most powerful, safe and effective treatments for ...........

      Heart

      Planetary Spirit Radio Inteview, August 15, 2013 with Jeff Ferrannini - www.planetary-spirit.com

      Tim will be interviewed on August 15, 2013 from 1 -2 pm regarding the work of The Golden Ones and other topics.

      Heart
      Prostate Cancer

      If you have been diagnosed with prostate cancer you need to know the HARD COLD FACTS!!!  Physicians, radiologists, oncologists and urologist will recommend...........

      Free Guided Meditation Exercise
      Meditation
      Meditation MP3s for Beginners

      This is a series of three meditation exercises for beginners.  There are six MP3 tracks, two tracks for each exercise.  The first exercise, two tracks, is free to see if this is something that may be of interest to you.  Cost for entire series is $15.

      NEW AUDIO VERSION

      This book is Tim's personal experience with the teachings of the Great White Brotherhood and The Golden Ones.
      Written over the past seven years but not allowed to finish until we moved into the 5th Dimension.  Thirteen Chapters with Thirteen Rules with less than 100 pages but over 40 years of teachings.

      Extremely accurate reports, especially the Couples Compatibility Reports.  The Couples Report will identify incompatible aspects in a proposed relationship before the relationship starts.  These reports will indicate whether a relationship will be abusive, possible infidelity, short or long term or even possible court proceedings.

      Study with the Masters - Intense program to quickly assist you in embracing who you are and learn to use the tools of the 5th Dimension, taking charge of your reality.  You will understand how to Master Your Thinking and why some of your dreams come true and others never materialize.

      The Path To Oneness | PO Box 339 | Naples | NY | 14512