Pleiadedolphininfos: AA Metatron - Walkway to Portal of 8/25 - CONFIDENCE

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2013

      pleiadedolphininfos

      portal25august13
      ~The theme of this walkway as you make your way to another portal is CONFIDENCE. This is the moment when all of you will breathe confidence, think confidence and be confidence. As the old patterns of your daily lives begin to slowly fade into the background, you will shed the skin like a snake born anew and arrive at the Portal of August 25th a new born infant. ~
      ——Greetings dearly beloved ones. Greetings dear children of light and love and the creation of all that is. Yes finally you have walked through one of the gates only to find yourself in the midst of a walkway that will lead you through into another gate which is within your reach and is coming your way shortly.
      Read more »

      Thanks to: lucas2012infos

      IT IS ONE THING TO RETURN TO THE FITH DIMENSION,
      BUT ANOTHER THING TO REMAIN FIFTH DIMENSIONAL!
      REMAINING FIFTH DIMENSIONALOur third dimensional world teaches us that
      seeing is believing

      However, our fifth dimensional world teaches us that
      believing is seeing!

      (If the youtube sound quality is not to your liking go to soundcloud.)
      All material can be spread freely with the correct name of the show as it is distributed and only in full. Editing and cutting up shows is not allowed. For other uses the makers of the show need to have expressed specific and written consent.
      Read more »

      http://cupcakesandangels.wordpress.com/2013/08/01/angelic-message-acceptance-and-understanding-by-bella-capozzi-august-1-2013/

      425562_10151387210281667_1343537231_n❄ Dear Ones, you are yourselves Angels, one and all.  You wear amongst you clothes of many colors, many variations of self-expression and ideals.  No particular person’s path is exactly the same as any other, and this is true despite whatever outward similarities you should happen to perceive.  Unique and original as tiny snowflakes in the sky, are you.  No seashell is marked precisely in the same way, is this not true?.  No flower or tree is devoid of intricacies in shape, design, scent and hue.  United as one, sprung from Source, yet altogether forming a tapestry interwoven of threads of every texture and design.  Behold the beauty which is your joining.  There is nothing at all akin to you throughout the Cosmos!
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google