Goddess Light Teleconference:Open to Your Crystalline Hologram

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2013

      Channel Transcripts Audio Podcast Private Sessions   Facebook Twitter

      Ansaluia My Friends in Soul!
      How are you as we bring July to a close?  i'm finding that I'm still not sleeping!!  I've heard other people are feeling the shifts in the energies too.  I think it's been awhile since I've been so affected by them!  Well, in this way~~ :) No palpitations this time, just fragmented sleep.

      The crystalline energies are more and more fully here with us right now! It means that we can move more fully through the higher dimensions.  Yeah!  Does that really matter you may ask?  It does when you are seeking to have changes within your life.  It does when your intention is to be in the flow of energies.  It does when you seek to have more of an openness within your energy bodies.... so it does affect you on many different levels.

      I'm writing more about the Opening to Channel class on the right. Please check that out.

      I have Opening to Channel coming up in August! I’m so excited about this course and look forward to a wonderful class.  This will have meditations, discussion of channeling, discussion of energy and I will assist you in creating shift in your life. People who've taken it in the past have thoroughly enjoyed it.  It’s going to be 2 Saturday’s in August the 17th and 18th . 10:00 am  2:00 pm EST   (I can flex the time depending on what most people want.)Here’s the link to sign up: OPENING TO CHANNEL CLASS

      I love the private work I do as it can create such change in people’s lives.  Some who've worked with me in the past then do so again have said ‘I missed this so much! I feel like me again.’ And other comment I had was ‘I’ve worked with others, but only you could see the whole picture like that.’  Still another comment was ‘I don’t know how I would have managed without these adjustments, thank you thank you.’   This is such joy to me!!  If you would like a private session, I have various times available both for the session and length of the session.  Please check out my website:  PRIVATE SESSION WITH SHELLY

      I love to interact via Facebook.  I do send out tweets, but they are not always current!  I’d love to hear what you’re up to and interact through my FB fan page.
      For those of you who prefer Skype for the teleconference, it's finally working better!!  When in Skype, please use the address freeconferencing.0075 This is a more secure link.  You then click 'call' across the top and look for the keypad on which to then dial in the room.

      SUBSCRIBE HERE FOR THIS EMAIL AND/OR DAILY MESSAGE

      Sending lots of love and joy~

      Shelly
      My wonderful grandson's !  Luke 2.5 on the left; Logan 4 months on the right.

      Latest Goddess Light Teleconference:
      Open to Your Crystalline Hologram
      This is one of the most powerful channels we’ve ever had for several different reasons. First of all, the Goddess begins by talking about how the changes in the universe are affecting us in daily life; it’s in part due to the polar shift.  Then, when in the All That Is, she began to talk about our divinity, higher self and human self.  She showed us how truly in many, many cases, the veil is gone!  That was almost my title!! The veil was a barrier that kept us from knowing who we truly are and accessing those memories.  With the rise in the vibration, we now have access to all that; so in essence the veil is gone.
      Once she was done discussing that with us, she began to speak of our energy bodies that make up who we are.  In fact, she mentioned how the mental body can be stronger at times than the physical!! St. Germain came through talking about our DNA and how yes, that’s the cellular foundation of who we are; but that our mental, emotional, spiritual and lightbody energies are all affected by our expansion.
      In the past as St. G. had us looking at the DNA, I saw two strands twisting.  This time, the DNA stretched out sideways, up and down.  Rather than 2 strands reaching out to 144 levels, the DNA is actually wider from the beginning.  It was amazing to see. The more that we align and clear our DNA, the greater the amount of energy we’ll have around us to support the higher vibrations.
      Once we had worked with the DNA, St. G invites us to work take the integration to the next level.  He first of all had the energy flow through us.  Then he brought us that most of us have a crystal in heart center.  From this crystal, we can align with the many, many crystals within and around the earth.  I had such a clear sense of each one of us having a clear reality of what means.  This is how we stay out of the daily ‘junk’ that may be going on PLUS we’re in alignment with the higher lighter vibrations. This crystalline hologram is going to very, very important to each of us.
      READ OR LISTEN TO THE FULL CHANNEL HERE

      NEW!! You may now watch the YouTube video of this channel from my website if you're interested.
      There is soooo much available to you in my website! I'm in there every day and I hope you will take the time to explore everything that's available.  It's so much easier to read now that the channel and the Q&A are separated.  You can catch up on things more easily.

      Private Channels
      Testimonials:Here are some of the comments I receive from people about the channels they receive; some private, some the Goddess Teleconferences.

      Testimonial for personalized meditation:
      'Holy goodness those meditations are awesome! I feel like I lost 10#'s lol. I can definitely breathe better and feel like it brought me back to center.  I literally feel better.'
      Testimonial for a private channel:
      Thank you!! My heart is filled with gratitude and love. For myself and the connection to my essence - my self - and for You who lights up the way. It feels like a miracle - but the true miracle is knowing and experiencing that it is for real. Thank you for the gifts and the light that you are realizing. You are amazing!!
       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      There are different ways in which to receive a private channel.  You can speak directly with the angels through the telepohone or Skype.  Or you can communciate with Shelly, submit a list of questions or intentions and they will do the channel for you without  you being present.  Both formats offer a tremendous amount of potential for change.  In most cases, either format can leave you feeling transformed.

      Shelly has an ability to create a very clear link with the Angels, guides and God/ Goddess.  She's very effective in her channeling whether it's about information, healing, you're present or remote.  See what it'll bring for you!

      There are packages available if you would like to sign up for multiple channels that would be spread over time or combine it with a meditation.
      Next Teleconference
      Sunday, August 4, 2013
      9:00 pm Eastern Time
      1-712-432-0075
      Access code : 642149#
      Featured Lightworker
      Featured lightworker:  I believe we are all here in support of each other.  For every expansion one person has, so do the rest of us.  In this section I am sharing with you people who I’ve come into contact with that I think you may also enjoy.  I will at times feature an organization or others who are even more well known.  If you would like me to feature you and your work, please send me your information.

      Last weekend I went to Asheville, North Carolina, USA.  This is a gorgeous town in the mountains.  When I was first going through my process of opening to channel, I used to go to that area to hike.  I love the mountains, I love the energy.  When I look at these mountains, they will often times have a mist across the top of them which is what adds to the mystical feel they emanate.

      I went to visit someone and he had this Fairy Door going into a tree.  I loved the mystical, playful energy that it conjured up inside of me. I have a couple questions to go with this; what really stimulates you to help you feel as if you are one with nature, one with yourself, one with your God/Goddess essence?  In addition to that, how open are you to feeling the energies?

      Do you feel a lot, not really knowing what’s what? Are you in the habit of using all your senses when you seek information?

      My intention with the Opening to Channel/ Expanding Consciousness class is to assist with all of this.  The class is scheduled on Saturday/ Sunday; August 17, 18th from 10 am EST – 2:00 pm EST each day.  The cost is still $120; I've not made an adjustment in this as yet.  REGISTER HERE.

      I like having the class split up because the first day there’s a lot of energy moving and it’s very common for people to process the energy even once you leave.  I have a number of meditations that will assist you in expanding your perception.  I will talk about the energy bodies, the various types of channeling and for many people, they come to realize they are already channeling and doing more than what they realized.

      Especially considering the changes taking place, there is a LOT to be done when integrating and opening up to the crystalline energies.  This most recent teleconference spoke about the crystalline matrix or energy body around us and how to work with it.  We’ll take that a step further.

      These classes are fun, informative and filled with expansion.  I hope you will be a part of the class!!
      Much love,
      Shelly

      Channeled Meditations

      Step into the new energies with ease

      Experience a deeper clearing and ease in your life

      Soul Communication
      Follow Goddess Light
      Support my Work
      If you want to support Goddess Light please consider making a donation.
      This email was sent by Goddess Light

      Forward this email to a friend
      Our mailing address is:
      Goddess Light PO Box 800143 Roswell, GA 30075