Pleiadedolphininfos: Konstantions - message from the Cosmic Order of the Infinite #2

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30 1:27 PM

      Thanks to: lucas2012infos
      LindaRobinsonGreetings Beloved Ones,
      This is Archangel Zadkiel along with Lady Amethyst of the Seventh Ray of Transformation and Manifestation. Today, we wish to discuss the importance of sanctuary.
      Sanctuary is that place which is special and spiritual to you as an individual. It is the place where you receive inspiration, renewal, and refreshment. Your sanctuary can be a grotto of trees beside a stream, a garden of flowers, an outcropping of stones, or a special structure such as a room in your dwelling place, perhaps your meditation area. No matter what area brings peace to your Soul, it is important to have at least one such area to which you can retreat regularly, either in person or etherically.
      Read more »

      As we move thru this year, the weight of our do’s and don’ts seem to get heavier, denser and more solid than anytime in the past.  They gather around and cement themselves at our feet, creating an immovable sinking feeling. Our intentions chomp at the bit, our soul gives us the green light, but our human little self-stands tall and still.  We sink deeper and deeper into despair and dis-repair, as we beat ourselves with the proverbial wet noodle.  We spend vast amounts of energy disagreeing with ourselves.   Trying to tame what seems to be the wild beast of indecision, the monster that holds us back, always blocking our way into happiness, into love, and into abundance.  With the amount of energy that we spend on arguing with ourselves, we could build malls, erect towers, sculpt obelisks, and maybe even a great pyramid or two.

      we stand still, as we sink deeper in the quicksand, into the quagmire of non-action.  We continually sabotage our dreams our desires, our future, in an effort to save the rainforests of the old self. We hold tight to that which once served us.  Numbing our ability to move into the new, the shinier, and the bright future of our dreams.  Why are we afraid to move forward?  Why are we afraid to take action, to act on?

      Everyone on earth is feeling the transformation.  We all know that there is no staying in the comfort zone, the null and void zone.  We know it is time to get up off the benches of the old self of the past and move into the playing field of the new, the now.  Yet when it comes our turn to bat, we freeze.  Frozen still in all of the possibilities, the new doorways the wonders of our future. Embracing our ‘Popsicle consciousness’.  Like Frosty the snowman, waiting fearfully for spring, knowing the change is inevitable.  Frosty could move into a pattern that assisted this change, but chooses not to.
      Read more »

      July 29, 2013 by kp40

      [Hello dear friends and readers. It's been some time since my 'last' post of channeled messages through me. I was busy with school exams, working on matters of sending samples of my work to the abroad, dealing with personal issues and challenges and of course, being on vacations for 3 days, from July 6th till July 9th.

      Before I move on with this post, I'd love to share my sighting experience that I had during my holidays, on July 6th 2013. For more details, you can view the sketch below.

      Now, I'm going to present the second part of the messages of a collective that became known to me, some time ago, as ' the Cosmic Order of the Infinite'. For those who would like to view the first part of their messages, here is a link:

      http://awakeningtothedivine.wordpress.com/2013/06/19/konstantinos-messages-from-the-cosmic-order-of-the-infinite-1/

      The second part follows.]
      Read more »

      23324_536337373051928_907460147_n
      (Translated from original language german)
      My child, find the balance and stay in it. Your emotions will still for a while deflect like a pendulum, but will find more and more in the middle. You will see that the deflection will become smaller and smaller and then come to rest in the middle. Stay there. It is the “Golden Middle” like you say so often. But don’t quarrel with yourself if it doesn’t go smoothly immediately. Look at your emotions and let go what you don’t like. Just simple; don’t think anymore about them. Give them to me, I will transmute them with my silverplatinum flame into love and give them back to you in this form. My love will fill your heart and let it come to rest. I love you so much, my child. ~
      Your Divine Mother
      Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://sirianheaven.wordpress.com/

      The ultimate Grand Trine in Water!
      The ultimate Grand Trine in Water!
      This post is an excerpt of a conversation I had with Archangel Haniel yesterday, during a light meditation.  It came about when I asked her for some additional information about what I could expect from this week’s Grand Trine, as I have a Grand Trine in Water on my own astrological birth-chart.  As usual, Haniel’s answers were quite gentle and, as always, very easy for to understand.  She discusses the more obvious effects, such as our increased potential to manifest, better communication and how the element of water is a powerful catalyst for transformation.  However, interestingly, she gives her own unique interpretation on the actual shape of the trine itself; the connection of the three points.  It makes her think of Unity, whenever she observes it!
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google