Divine Guidance ~ Path of the Soul Card: New Direction ~ Consciousness

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2013
      Change is apart of life, of our experiences and if there is one "constant" change is there at the core along with and harmoniously in synch with Love. We are entering into new levels and fields of energy not only around us but where that emanates from. That place is inside of us and as we Open and align ourselves to the Universe, our Beloved Earth, we are attuning, aligning and opening ourselves to the Spirit within us. Change is a natural part of our evolving, ascending and growing.

      One place that does tend to bring a sense of hesitancy with change is how our lives can seemingly be turned upside down. Yet this is a point in time where we can begin to take a more active role as a conscious Creator to work with the flow of the Universe. One of the many areas that we can let go of is expectation. Our thinking that how we reawaken the passion, love and joy of life has to happen in 'this way or that'. It is not to say that we are unable to manifest for that is quite the opposite. It is saying that we should listen to that inner Voice within each of us and Know that just as there is a releasing and transforming there is growth in coming into a relationship with Spirit, with the Earth and that reflects the relationship with that highest and deepest Divine aspect of our Selves. Opening to the possibilities is key in how we find the weight we have carried off of our shoulders and hearts. As they lift they are transformed and we experience deeper healing on all levels. Individually and collectively.

      These are all at work together in unison for us to step outside of the box and enter into the vastness of eternity which is right there inside of us. We are allowing ourselves to open and create a new space for Love to manifest within us and radiate outward. We find our truest expression of our very Being. Be patient with yourself and experience the joy and love of being spontaneous. Yes there will still be areas that we find that we develop and grow and plan into but the spontaneity should always be cultivated, nurtured and encouraged within us and to one another. Each beloved soul that we cherish remember that you are just as beloved in their eyes. So allow the new/renewed Sun within you radiate and be the Direction that you choose to create/follow Knowing that the You and Universe are creating Life, Love and Joy every precious moment.

      Random image

      Random image