Fw: 30 degrees Leo The Angels of Protection from Storms

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2001
      30 degrees Leo

      The Angels of Protection from Storms

      Also known as

      The Angels of �Carona�

      Beloved, in this our final degree of Leo, we inspire protection from thunderstorms and gales. We also teach you how to calm the rough seas, stop or cause heavy rains, and evoke or cease storms.

      All these things we can teach you to do in your physical world, but more importantly, and it should be easy for you to understand this by now, we teach you how to protect yourself by safely directing the storms of the emotions and of the mind and of the spirit. Whenever great passion erupts, find a safe place to allow the feelings to flow in a non-destructive way. By allowing the energy to flow safely, instead of acting out destructively or trying to suppress, deny, or bypass, the energy changes and great healing and insight results. There is a direct connection between emotional storms and physical storms on earth.

      �C-A-R-O-N-A�

      C�When you call upon us, the very first thing that we teach you is the mysteries of the Eucharist with all its aspects. �This symbolizes the mystery of self-spiritualization. When you master this mystery well, you comprehend and understand the profundity of the Eucharist and master all the practical methods of relating to the Eucharist. It has to do with the transformation or incorporation of a divine idea, a higher virtue, into a certain form. We teach you how to influence your own mental body or the spirit of somebody else by a divine idea, virtue, quality, power, or might. We also teach you how to influence your own or someone else�s feelings with these qualities. And finally we help you to impregnate any material form at will with these divine qualities.� The color of this virtue is vermilion green, the musical note is D, it is the elements of fire and earth so it has the sensation of warmth and ease. The stomach is formed from it. Imagine yourself as a tiny dot in your solar plexus and your body as a universe around you. See vermilion green radiating from the stomach and filling the entire body with warmth and ease. Imagine that you hear the musical note of D, and that Divine Will, Consciousness and Feeling is being incorporated into your body. Doing this attunes your individual self with the Divine Self and you actually become one. "I and the Father are One. All that I do, ye shall do and more."

      A��This sound [a soft a like a sigh�ahhhhh] and virtue is an initiation into the highest wisdom and the purity of all ideas in existence. This has as a fundamental feature the enlightened mind. Reasoning, perception, the cognition of the most profound truths, highest knowledge, high intelligence, and the arousing of all intellectual faculties are expressed. Musical gifts, eloquence, poetic talent, and clairvoyance, clairaudience, the art of levitation, and the control of the air element and its beings are all aroused by this initiation. On the physical plane the command of the beings of the air, control over storms, are all made possible by initiation into the highest wisdom.� The color of wisdom and enlightenment is light blue, the musical note is G, the element is air so it has the sensation of ease, and the lungs are formed from it. Use the same meditation as above, using the appropriate color, note, body part, sensation, and meaning as given here.

      R� This is the sound of the divine virtue of independence and freedom. �After learning all of the virtues associated with all of the letters of the alphabet in order starting with A, by the time you reach the letter R you have achieved a state of maturity by which your feeling of independence has been transformed into an absolute state of security and unimpeachability. Mentally, you will have an eminent mind and the feeling of freedom of will and action. Not only this, but also the state of maturity in which you will never violate a law, having yourself become a master of all laws. In spite of your freedom of will, you will find yourself willing to subject yourself freely to Divine Providence, and accept missions to serve Divine Providence with deep humility, immense gratitude and the highest devotion without losing your feeling of absolute freedom of will in any way. Such great ingenuity will proceed from this that you will be able to comprehend any knowledge quickly and without difficulty.� The color of this virtue is gold, the musical note is C, the primary element is air so it is felt with a sensation of ease, and the left side of the nose is formed from it.

      O� The sound of letter O is the sound of the initiation into the original principle of divine justice. �Mentally you will be able to give expression to the absolute legality of harmony in all four basic qualities of the elements. You will have a high power of judgement and the ability to comprehend spiritually any legality, any interference by Divine Providence for the sake of justice. You will never be able to condemn anyone unjustly. This will bring about the abilities to create any change in the emotional situations that you find yourself in and to have absolute success and happiness on all levels.� The ability to control emotions is the ability to control the element of water. We inspire you to charge the element of water with the emotions that stimulate the immune system to heal any disease. This virtue has an ultramarine blue color, the musical note of C, and is the earth element so it has the sensation of weight. It formed the throat and windpipe.

      N� Next we initiate you into the highest state of happiness. � With this comes a mastery of the mental matrix and the mental aura. The mental matrix is the spiritual bonding material, which connects the astral [feeling] body to the mental body, [the spirit]. The mastery of this will reveal the mysteries relating to the mental matrix and bestow upon you the ability to comprehend, see, sense, and control, the mental matrix with its sphere of action, in regard to yourself or to others. You will also be able to see the mental aura and to define it with regard to its scope of action. You will be able to recognize your own mental maturity and that of other people. This will give you the ability to enlighten anyone who you deem worthy, on account of his or her maturity, so that the person is able to solve any problem corresponding to his grade of development without difficulty. This mastery will give you great skill in the use of magnetism for the purpose of miracles.�

      A�The light blue virtue of wisdom and enlightenment gives complete control over the beings of the air.

      It is so important to your development in universal consciousness that you attain the realization of the fourfold nature of reality. Whatever exists in the physical world does so by the fact that it also exists in feeling, thought, and will.

      To cause effects in the physical world, create change in your will, thought, and feeling. By making changes in your inner world, you create changes in your outer world.

      The same laws apply to the micro and the macrocosm. As above, so below. As below, so above. As within, so without. As without, so within.

      By understanding this, it is possible for you to tread in the footsteps of the Masters.

      It is written in your scriptures that each child of God is given dominion over all that God created. It is time for you to come back into a state of knowing that you can exercise complete dominion over all creation with harmony, safety and with ease.

      As you hear of so many catastrophes and emergencies in your world, we can see that increasingly you are desiring, nay, DEMANDING, for these abilities to be restored to you. We tell you that they have never been lost.

      You and others have created all that you see around you, both happy and sad, through the powers inherent in your ancient God-given dominion of this world.

      It is time, and we are here to help you, to understand the powers of the will, the mind, the feelings, and therefore of the material world. By meditating on the divine virtues connected to the letters in the manner explained in these messages, you are recreating your world to be heaven on earth.

      It is time for you to be filled with the bliss, the happiness, and the ecstasy of union with the Divine and all of its qualities and virtues. It is time for you to step into the footsteps of the Masters.

      The constellation of Leo is about individual will in attunement with Divine Will. This electric will power is used to rule and affect great blessings upon your world.

      Remember that we are with you and you are not alone.

      "Ask and ye shall receive."

      *

      MIRACLES

      2nd day of the 28 day moon cycle

      The Angels of Biorhythms

      Also known as

      The Angels of �Emtircheyud�

      Beloved,

      We are responsible for controlling the feelings that govern the manifestation of all biorhythms in the physical world.

      We are the teachers of biorhythm and periodicity and their use for healing and mystical purposes.

      We help the children of God to understand that the nine months of a woman�s pregnancy is related to the mystical meaning of the number nine, which is graphically symbolized by three equilateral triangles interlacing one another. Nine, the highest number, is the number of feelings and of the moon. We are the controllers of cycles of menstruation, polarity, and periodicity.

      Now that Divine Providence has ordained the healing of the emotional awareness of the children of God so that heaven can manifest on earth, we are especially active in bringing forth the understanding of these natural feeling cycles and their corresponding physical manifestations in body functions. The prophets foretold that when the Divine Masculine Force of Will, the electric power, was perfectly united with the Divine Feminine Force of Feeling, the magnetic power, that bliss would return to earth.

      With enlightenment concerning the importance and cyclic nature of feelings, the day to day traditions and lifestyle of cultures make use of the power of feelings that create biorhythms and periodicity. Living in conscious alignment with these feeling states creates security, rejuvenation, and creativity, which allows the human body to take on a state of immortality, ecstasy, and bliss.

      Because feelings, the Divine Feminine Force, have been held in such fear and superstition, it is only now that the children of God have found a way to accept and understand them. It is only as feelings are embraced with unconditional all encompassing love and acceptance that the practice of suppressing, controlling, denying, medicating, and destructively acting out is being replaced. We are teaching the children of God to allow feelings to flow naturally and safely into a healed and ecstatic state. That is why it was spoken, "And the last enemy to be overcome is death."

      �E-M-T-I-R-Ch-E-Y-U-D

      E�We unite ordinary with cosmic consciousness.

      M�As masters of feelings and vitality, we specialize in emotional vicissitudes and rhythm.

      T�We have mastered all the elements and can awaken remarkable inventive ability and expand memory capacity.

      I�We can trigger any memory and teach practices with breath and how to bring what is dead back to life.

      R�We awaken ingenuity and we facilitate quick learning ability.

      Ch�We understand and control the rhythms of life on earth, especially the water element and the flow of feelings and will.

      E�We confer intuition, which is learning to flow with the universal transfer of consciousness.

      Y�We reveal the true origin of the rhythm of life and teach the law of evolution from the onset of creation to its perfection, which is "the alpha and the omega", the beginning and the end.

      U�We teach how to trace and understand the original source of everything that exists through all of its form, which means that we teach the original source of everything on the four levels of will, intellect, feeling and form.

      D�We know all mysteries of creation.�

      The music of the letters of our name are the notes of D, D, F, G, C, F sharp, D, C sharp, B, and C.

      *

      ECSTASY

      Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon, [The Practice of Magical Evocation ISBN 3-921338-02-6 and The Key to the True Quaballah, ISBN 3-921338-13-4]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany. These books have detailed information on the meanings of the letters on all four levels of will, mind, feeling, and form, and all of the beings of the zodiac. For serious study of the ancient language and easy reference, you can purchase these books online at:

      www.amaluxherbal.com

      Previous angel messages and instructions on the ancient language, and the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, can be found at:

      www.iamthebeloved.com

      homesite: www.spiritussanctus.com

      ==
      Did you know? Of the 3,000 plants that have anti-cancer properties, over 70% grow in rainforests.

      Do something WILD with your tax refund check. Donate all or part of your refund to The Wilderness Society, and help protect your national lands. Please visit http://www.wilderness.org/planetsave to learn more!