Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman July 29, 2013 -- The Grand Sextile of July 29, 2013

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2013

      Mailer 14

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      July 29, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      It's a day of celebration as we complete a milestone that had its early beginnings in February 1962, the dawning of the age of Aquarius. Now, fifty years later, we have the Grand Sextile, an extremely rare astrological alignment that is confirmation of the completion of this cycle and the beginning of a  new one. We have come as far as we can on one path and it's time to shift our focus. Maybe I should say fine-tune our focus, as we move from the outer world to the inner, from being servants and of service, to being masters in service. We have been heart centered for a long time, now it's time for us to shine our soul light, to share our true selves with the world.
      This is the gift of this alignment. The door has opened, are we willing to walk through it? That's the  message of this week's article, in honor of the Grand Sextile. I was debating whether to write the Energies of August article early, then someone on Facebook asked me about this alignment and I knew that was what I needed to share my thoughts about because it is such an awesome day and opportunity. Use it any way you are inspired to and don't be afraid you're going to miss it, while the alignment is exact for a few days, the energy continues for many months.
      As I wrote in the 2013 predictions, things are moving so quickly now that the summer will be over before we know it. The desire for transformation is quickly gaining momentum and this builds through the end of the year. The world is waking up and many are fearful and alarmed at what they are just beginning to realize. Stay out of the fear, you have alternatives to more empowered, powerful and peaceful resolutions.
      You can read the 2013 predictions here if you have not read them yet and learn more about the potential of this year and why this period is feeling so overwhelming at times.

      =====================

      The next Enlightening Life Radio show will be on  Wednesday, July 31, 2013 at 8PM US central time, yes, one day earlier,  the link is on the right or click here for the show page. All past show archives are available on the show page. .

      The Grand Sextile of July 29, 2013
      On July 29, 2013 the planets align with a message for humanity, an opportunity for ascension and confirmation of our one-ness, divinity, and connection. This is an opening into higher dimensions, a stargate that forms as a Star of David, which is how our 3D vision allows us to see the merkabah, or light body that is a small part of the larger dodecahadron, or 12  sided polygon, which is a small representation of the larger Flower of Life in higher dimensions. This astral alignment features a total of 10 planets, including both Nodes and Chiron, and is in earth and water signs. We are no longer traveling between worlds, we are traveling between universes....
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here You can comment and share your insights on the blog.

      This week's featured product:

      Disconnect the Cords that Bind You

      The Cord Disconnect and Healing Meditation is a new process to disconnect cords with the energies of the people and situations you are ready to release. This is a two step process that allows you to lovingly release these energies you no longer resonate with and heal the wounds to avoid reconnection. This finalizes your healing process and allows you to end karma and the soul contracts you share with everyone in your life.

      Available as a CD or a digital download.
      Click here for more information and to order.
      ==================================

      The membership site is being re-designed and will be released soon. Until then, we are not accepting new members, but if you are an existing member you will have access to the content that is available now. Click here for more information

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformatioin for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, July 31, 2013 at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      Business Mastery program is open to new members in August 2013
      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright Ã'© 2013. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139