Earth Heal: Join us for the Merkaba Stargate group distant healing event on 29 July!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2013

      News for an Earth in Transition

      Earth Heal - News for an Earth in Transition

       - The Earth Heal Geoharmonic Research Project will be hosting a group distant healing event for participants around the world on Monday, 29 July, when there will be a very special celestial configuration - known as the Star of David, Grand Sextile or Star Tetrahedron - surrounding the earth.

      There is still time to send through your info and photograph if you would like to be included as a participant.
      The healing event will start at 5 pm GMT/Universal Time on 29 July and continue for about 3 - 4 hours, ending around 8 - 9 pm GMT/Universal Time.
      BlazingLightNet - I’m the first to admit it seems to be tough to get off our butts sometimes and do or be what’s right. It’s a continual struggle. We’re all human and have the same battles, trials, tests and temptations.
      The really ironic thing is that when we’re struggling we’re missing the point right out of the gate.
      When we’re struggling it’s time to transcend what’s going on around us and get conscious. When we respond consciously it immediately gets easier. While being fully here and Now is the objective and this realization is complete unto itself, there’s a very practical daily path that leads to fully living this realization and all the life changes it implicates.

      Email delivery powered by Google