Pleiadedolphininfos: Heat and nourishment - The Divine Mother through Isabel Henn

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28 1:38 PM

      "PERFECTING YOUR SKILLS AS A COCREATOR"

      Transmitted Through Ronna Herman, LM-08-2013

      Beloved masters, for many years now there have been so many new inventions and scientific breakthroughs, along with an overwhelming amount of philosophical and spiritual information bombarding the minds of humanity, that the human brain can hardly absorb the countless theories and new concepts without going into overload.
      You are in the midst of a monumental process–a complex procedure of choosing and manifesting your destiny for the New Age, which will gradually become your more refined, expanded reality of tomorrow.  Your choices–the focus, clarity and power of your thoughts and actions will determine how quickly your desires will manifest in the material world of form. It is vitally important that you learn to discipline your mind, strengthen your concentration abilities, and stay in control of your emotions and mind chatter.  The gifts and opportunities or Divine dispensations that are being offered to you require/demand a corresponding strong, personal discipline, along with a high level of responsibility.
      Read more »
      (Translated from original language german)
      My child, my scribe has asked me how she can best cope with the current heatwave. With pleasure I share my answer with you.
      Drink a lot of clear water. Please not icecold, but lukewarm. This is better for your body and let you sweat lesser. Salt your food more, with sweating you lose more salts, but not the normal salt, that you can buy everywhere. This is worthless and even damages you in that form. The healthiest salt you can get is unrefined Himalayan salt. In it there are still all minerals, all 82 elements, that you find in sea water, in amniotic fluid that surrounds an unborn child and even in your tears. These are elements your body needs, but are removed from normal salt by the industry for their own purpose and their own profit. Eat light, a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, the best as raw food. Avoid the full sun, use the morning or evening hours to get sunlight and information. Don’t work too much, the energies are very strong and you need much rest. Enjoy the summer, my child. ~
      Your Divine Mother
      Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://sirianheaven.wordpress.com/

      New website Méline Lafont ♥ Awakening To Higher Love ♥

      awakening
      Hi everyone!  Since a new co-operation has started, a new website is created.  I will not use my wordpress personal page anymore since you can find all my personal work on the new website that has been created by me and Andy Bojarski.  This new website is a merging of http://lafontmeline.wordpress.com and http://healingandlove.com of Andy Bojarski. I invite you to take a look at our new website and follow us there if you want to stay updated of our channeled messages and posts, services we offer and much more. I will leave my personal wordpress open with this note for a few months so that you all can find your way to the new one.  My general blog:http://pleiadedolphininfos.blogspot.be/ wil stay open and activated. The new page is now called Awakening To Higher Love and can be found here: http://awakeningtohigherlove.com/.  I will continue to offer all I have to offer on the new page and have added and worked out some extra services for you.   Live recorded general channelings is one of those new things that has growen out of our co-operation.  I hope to see you all there!!! much love and thank you, Méline Lafont.

      Email delivery powered by Google