Earth Heal: Mysterious NASA video of Saturn reveals impossible hexagon-shaped cloud pattern larger than planet Earth

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2013

      News for an Earth in Transition

      Earth Heal - News for an Earth in Transition

       - An odd, six-sided, honeycomb-shaped feature circling the entire north pole of Saturn has captured the interest of scientists with NASA's Cassini mission.  It is quite clearly a massive hexagon, four times the size of Earth, and it's circling the north pole of Saturn.
      Straight from the NASA website: "This is a very strange feature, lying in a precise geometric fashion with six nearly equally straight sides," said Kevin Baines, atmospheric expert at NASA. "We've never seen anything like this on any other planet."
      by Inner Calling on fb - On Monday, 29 July, there will be there will be a very elegant and flowing celestial configuration - known as the Star of David, Grand Sextile or Star Tetrahedron - surrounding the earth. This rare expression of celestial sacred geometry is regarded as a Stargate for higher consciousness. It encourages the manifestation of our most cherished dreams, the desires of our pure heart, a fuller expression of our Love and Abundance.
      The timing of the Stargate ranges from 5:43am GMT/Universal Time on Monday, 29 July to 2:09am GMT/Universal Time on Tuesday, 30 July, with new energies flowing in at various points along the way.
      Earth Heal will be facilitating a group distant healing event to mark the day, and if you would like to be included as a participant, please contact us.

      Email delivery powered by Google