Pleiadedolphininfos - Wes Annac: The Ascended Masters and the Hathors: You’re Steadily a nd Constantly Evolving

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2013

      pleiadedolphininfos

      Note from Wes: I’m going to be out again today, Saturday July 27.
      -Channeled through Wes Annac-
      With greetings and Love from the entirety of our collective, we are the Ascended Masters speaking with the dear Hathors of Earth’s Solar Astral Planes.
      We speak together with humanity at this time to offer you Love and peace throughout the struggle of your daily Lives.
      We wish for you dear souls to see the beauty of your existence and the perfection of your Being in every moment, as we hope to help soften the hardest shells that have been built around so many Earthly souls who’ve only known and felt the density they’ve seen around them for so long.
      Read more »

      http://cupcakesandangels.wordpress.com/2013/07/27/the-law-of-attraction-a-mini-reading-for-july-27-2013-by-bella-capozzi/
      600419_327720663968889_1843543777_n♥ Stop and smell the roses.  Embrace the present moment completely, and throw yourself wholeheartedly into whatever is going on around you in the now-moment.  Forget about tomorrow, and exist entirely in the miracle that is today.  Appreciate life’s simple, but often overlooked and unappreciated pleasures;  the smile of a child, a brilliant blue sky, the majesty of the ocean waves, the first page of a new book or the seductive aroma of that first cup of coffee in the morning.  Immerse yourself deeply into each experience, and feel the peace and the joy flow through your being.  Allow it to reflect itself in your outward movements and in the expression on your face.  Smile!  This is when you are your most attractive and magnetic self.
      Read more »
      You are subscribed to email updates from pleiadedolphininfos
      To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
      Email delivery powered by Google