Tania Marie's Blog: “Eternal Harmony – Th e Journey Home” – Painting Inspiration Co mes to Life

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2013

      Tania Marie's Blog posted: "Today's post is on the inspiration behind a commissioned painting I just completed. I was given creative and intuitional license to bring a vision to life for a long time, dear friend and client's partner who is turning 60 next week.He has always "

      New post on Tania Marie's Blog

      “Eternal Harmony – The Journey Home” – Painting Inspiration Comes to Life

      by Tania Marie's Blog
      Eternal Harmony
      Eternal Harmony - The Journey Home by Tania Marie
      30" x 40" Acrylic on Canvas
      Today's post is on the inspiration behind a commissioned painting I just completed. I was given creative and intuitional license to bring a vision to life for a long time, dear friend and client's partner who is turning 60 next week.
      He has always been a huge supporter of my art, for which I am grateful, and had recently purchased two of my Crystal Illuminations paintings, of which were an energetically complimenting pair that perfectly mirrored him and his girlfriend/partner.
      This piece he brought home to her ignited the energetic connection between us, creating a thread for channeling from her to me, and vice versa.
      I have yet to meet her in person, but knowing my friend and having this energetic connection through him and the piece of art she has, I instantly had a sense of the essence for this painting when my friend first asked me if I'd like to help him create this special gift.
      The only guideline I was given was something in the "earth tones", but the rest was up to me, as he shared he fully trusted my intuition and vision. I was really touched by this and felt that this creation would be a very special piece on many levels, especially given the very transformational time I know she is in, on her journey of life. Immediately I asked him if she had a connection/resonation with the beach, of which he stated, "Boy, you never fail to astound me. She loves the beach!!! You are connected. I leave it in your hands."
      The essence of the beach and ocean were my muse for this piece, and the time I've spent recently there collecting sea treasures of shells along the water's edge have been feeding my inspiration. I knew this would be a very symbolic and more abstract/impressionistic vision that would be created, but it would be imbued with the nurturing harmony, balance, and rhythmic flow of eternal life that being on the sand and feeling the renewing water roll over them, brings.
      I kept seeing touches of teal for the painting, even though "earth tones" were the focus, and this not only felt perfect in mirror to bringing in the ocean's energy in synergy with the crystal-infused sands of the beach, but also created the balance and flow, the other elements of her energetic footprint, and reflected the color of one of her cherished crystal friends - an aqua aura quartz - that I found out she had after the vision of this color's frequency spoke to me as needing to be woven in.
      Combining all of these elements, along with:
      • feeling the simplistic elegance of her nature
      • the loving tenderness, yet power she embodies
      • her nurturing and creative spirit that is now needing to balance out with focus on herself more
      • the journey she has been on in coming to find that inner peace in knowing herself amidst the ever-changing experiences
      I then saw/felt the clarity of what was to take form.
      Not only can the image take on different forms, depending on who is viewing it, as at times I see a whirlpool or the inside of a wave. At times I see butterfly wings or the feathers of birds. But underlying it is a portal of experience and ultimately it is a visionary impression from the vision that manifested as inspiration from the Nautilus Shell and its connection to the "spiral of life". And while painting it, I was so in the "vortex" of creation, that the journey flowed magically like the cosmic ocean of experience life indeed is.
      Life is a spiral of new cycles and opportunities. It is a spiritual journey of nonlinear evolution to pass through similar points with different perspectives each time.
      "The human mind always makes progress, but it is a progress in spirals." ~Madame de Stael
      The Nautilus is a tropical cephalopod with a multi-chambered, spiral shell. Its chambers are in perfect proportion as they continually grow to create new and more expansive ones, without changing shape. Because there is a common shared "lifeline" that weaves the connection between each chamber of "life experience", all parts are integral to the entire journey and are part of the whole - never forgotten, but ever-changing. The structure of its shell is connected to a mathematical curve called a logarithmic spiral, Fibonacci number, and golden ratio.
      Wikipedia shares:
      "Approximate logarithmic spirals can occur in nature; golden spirals are one special case of these. It is sometimes stated that spiral galaxies and Nautilus shells get wider in the pattern of a golden spiral, and hence are related to both and the Fibonacci series."
      The Nautilus with its integrated chambers is symbolic of continuous progress, balance, new ideas, visionary discoveries, innovation and inspiration, renewal, eternal continuity, expansion, consistency, evolution, interconnectedness, divine perfection, natural flow, stability and internal harmony within regeneration, abundant creative energy - in general, a symbol of life and "the journey home" to Source within All That Is, through a succession of transcendent spirals.
      When gazing upon the Nautilus it provides a serene sense of balance and well being.
      The spiral itself is a symbol of creation, movement, fluidity, surrender/releasing, holistic growth, and awareness of the one within the context of the whole. It reveals the cyclical nature of life, the consciousness of nature from core center expanding outward, and the relationship between unity and multiplicity. It is the limitless spirals that move both "inward towards the Source of creation and eternally outward with Source's continual self-creation."
      In this way, the spiral reflects the contiguous journey home to who you really are and the journey to be one with Source.
      The painting I created has multiple layers, but at the core it is supporting the path of least resistance, as growth and change CAN be much easier than we choose to experience it. A gentle reminder that subtle changes and changes of perspective, one after the other, bring big and beautiful results.
      I am grateful for the opportunity to channel this creative vision and bring it to life from my heart to the heart of all who will experience it, but most importantly to whom it was created for and in honor of.
      Comment   See all comments