Gaia Online Tarot: the Wheel ~ the Gardner ~ the Sun

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27 12:47 AM
      The opportunity to embrace imminent change. For some change is a "four letter word" yet change carries within it many seeds and fruits. It is a herald of the abundance and fertility. Abundance came seem elusive and some of the questions and statements asked often do include "Where is my abundance? I have looked far and wide. It seems to never find me or I never find it."  That is apart of the challenge that has its roots in our perceptions. One needs not travel long and far to discover abundance for it is right where many times we think not to look. That is inside of ourselves. The abundance comes from the fertility within us. The seeds which can and are germinated through, by and with the power of our Spirit. That is apart of our inner 'challenge' which is to shift and transform what we focus upon. For when we make a conscious choice to shift our paradigm we are tilling our inner soil, opening and preparing that inner garden to plant the seeds by being diligent, patient and loving to ourselves which, in turn, will become apart of the radiance that we bring to those around us and the world.

      Therein is the imminent change and as we open to that, embrace it and know that we can be, are and shall be the change that have looked for we can and do reconnect to that Deep Inner Divine Core within each of us. Where Source dwells and we regain and reignite our confidence, our passion, our focus and, where all this has its roots, our Love. We transform what was by releasing the past and stepping into the future by embracing this moment and each moment that follows. So be patient, be mindful and be aware of your inner cycles. Be a diligent farmer of ourselves by watering, weeding, and tending to your inner garden. Allow our Mother Earth to be the attentive teacher and guide in Her ways that will give insights in how we can honor our cycles, seasons and bloom in the fullness of who each of us are. You can renew your inner fire and see the Light that you are walk, live, sing and dance in joy, peace, wholeness and love. Shine on indeed and allow your Divine Creative Spirit to illuminate your world inside and watch how that transforms and radiates the world around us together in a beautiful harmonious and loving symmetry. *:x lovestruck

      http://www.gaiantarot.com/online-tarot-reading/
      http://www.gaiantarot.com/oracle/reading.php

      The OpportunityThe ChallengeThe Resolution
      10 - the Wheel
      Cycles and seasons

      You have the opportunity to embrace the change that is imminent. One part of a cycle is becoming another. What is passing away in your life right now, and what is coming into being? Where do you stand right now on the Wheel? Can you see that what is happening does not happen in isolation, but is part of a pattern? Sometimes the change that is coming is obvious and striking. More often, it creeps up on us when our attention has been elsewhere — the trees are suddenly bare and we didn't even notice when the first leaves began to fall. So this card also challenges us to be mindful. Keep track of the cycles of the sun and moon, which mirror our own inner cycles. If things seem chaotic and disorderly in your life, focus on the still point of the turning wheel. Remember that with prayer and the magic of sustained focus, all things are possible.
      3 - the Gardener
      Sensuality, creativity, abundance

      You are being challenged by overflowing abundance and fertility, to the point that it may feel overwhelming or chaotic. You may be pregnant with so many new creations that you are having trouble focusing on just one. Learn to plant, weed and nourish your garden in a sustainable manner; then you will be able to offer the best possible of all foods to those whom you love.
      19 - the Sun
      Radiant joy

      Resolution comes with letting your light shine in the world. You may find a big smile on your face. With a huge burst of energy, your spirit is shouting out a great big YES! Perhaps you have accomplished a long term goal or are receiving accolades and attention for the good work you have done. You are healthy, energetic and enthusiastic with a warm and generous heart. It's time to celebrate and get out and play in the sunshine. Sing, dance, make love, let your creativity flow. Shine on!

      All content © Joanna Powell Colbert 2003-2011. Please do not reproduce art or content without permission.