Pleiadedolphininfos: THE INCOMING WAVE OF LIGHT & THE LION'S GATE 2013 AA Michael through Celia Fenn

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2013

      Beloved Family of Light, we come to you at this inspiring and tumultuous time on Planet Earth. After the shift of the 2012 Portal, the Earth continues to shift into New Patterns and Ways of Being. The Indigo Generation is moving forward to accomplish its Mission of breaking down the old systems and making space for the New! There is a deep desire for Peace, Community and Freedom, that is manifesting now on the Earth. The work that was done in the past on the Higher Levels to create Peace and Harmony is now beginning to manifest into Physical Form as change on the Earth.
      This period from the Spring Equinox in March 2013 and into the Northern Summer has been a period of Chaos and Upheaval. The Indigo Energy has emerged in countries like Turkey and Brazil, and those who govern still do not fully understand the nature of the protests and challenges. They are still thinking and reacting in the old third-dimensional way to a challenge that is coming from a different level, from Young Adults who are “wired” for the Fifth Dimension and Inter-Connection. Their aim is Community, Democracy, Sharing and Change by Non-Violent means.
      As you move towards the Lion’s Gate of 2013, the incoming Galactic Energies will intensify the process of change and the influx of the New Light Codes for the New Year. It will be as though a Door of Opportunity will open and change will be rapid and far-reaching in your World.

      Read more »

      (If the youtube quality sound is not to your liking go to soundcloud.)
      All material can be spread freely with the correct name of the show as it is distributed and only in full. Editing and cutting up shows is not allowed. For other uses the makers of the show need to have expressed specific and written consent.
      Read more »

      Greetings dear ones we are the energies from Sirius B and we come to guide and to support as the new earth energies begin to heighten and release all that has kept you in the containment of the old earth frequencies. The new geometrical codings for the human vehicle are now being downloaded through the LIGHT that is now pouring across and within the planet at this time. Many of you may now be having very intense episodes of release and this is to help prepare you at human level for all that will now transpire within and around you as you move into the human life experience in the UNIVERSE OF 3 energetic frequencies.
      These frequencies are much, much higher than those you have been trained to live within and this is the purpose of this preparation, the journey into the new GOLDEN AGE OF HUMANKIND is one that is taken INSIDE of the human vehicle and the human vehicle must be prepared before this can happen.
      Read more »

      417962_257310827746458_1048658539_n✾ Ah, Beloveds, take heart and be unwavering in your faith and devotion.  For nothing is as it seems on the surface.  From the perspective of a soul incarnate in the Human form, living and working and struggling to survive amidst the chaos of a transforming world, all might appear bleak indeed.  But with all my heart, I speak this day to offer you assurance that this is hardly so.  To be  standing in the place where you are now, I too might be of a mind to feel discouragement and no small amount of impatience.  Alas, even many of the most well-connected of you still cannot yet see the forest for the trees – and know that this is by design and it is fine.  In order to be effective, you must still remain enmeshed within the Human experience, and all which that entails.  You are the Leaders and the Awakeners.  God’s children are learning and seeking, and must perceive you as relatable and synchronistic with their own emotions and needs.  They must be able to say, “Yes, this person understands.”  They must see clearly that it is possible to live the Human lifestyle in an awakened and enlightened manner, and that in so doing one can be in but not of the world.  They shall come to you then, for guidance and with many questions.  This shall come from watching as you go about the same daily tasks as they do, but in such a manner which bespeaks honor and compassion for the Earth and her inhabitants.  They watch with rapt attention, in complete bepuzzlement and fascination, as you function patiently, gracefully and act always from the heart.  This is your job.  This is the very key to Humanity’s rise to freedom.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google