Isha Lerner's Tarot: (Inner Child) Guide of Hearts - The Good Fairy ~ (Power of Flowers) Iris ~ (Triple Goddess) Flying Into Spring w/ the 2nd Chakra

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2013

      "Believe in yourself. Your soothing words, gentle touch, or inspirational example can lead a friend or loved one out of darkness and into light."
      "The root of your being, like the golden bulbs of the Iris, will produce the wondrous color of our potential, much like a golden chalice produces the elixir of love."
      "Free yourself. Allow the high vibrations of the fairy realm to electrify your dreams. Be alive!"

      Each of us have/will go through periods where we may feel that our inner connection is frayed, diminished or lost. A 'dark night of the soul' does describe how these experiences are felt. Yet in that dark place we may feel that we are lost but in the midst of that we can and do rediscover our inner radiance and that Source which does not lie outside of ourselves. Rather it is nestled and rooted. When all seems to where we are adrift we are that close to feeling the inner anchor and there are those beloved souls who are close to us which help to provide us the means to remember our strength and reignite our passion and love. Those here in person who give us unconditional love and within their heart and actions reside those benevolent and caring beings who are right there beside us even when we may not feel them present.

      The old systems that have been apart of where we have been weighed down with self-limitation and stagnation are ready for release. Release and transformation. For at that very root of who you are there is a Vibrant, Divine, Beautiful, Loving Soul. You Are The Artist that gives life, meaning, joy and love. Tap into that inner healing which is within the deep well at the core of your soul. Believe in yourself and Know that this Belief is born from that deep inner intuitive Knowing. A kind word, a gentle touch, a quiet presence can make all the difference in the world to another through you and we experience that same. Which is rooted in love. Love is an elixir that has no equal and sustains us, liberates us, heals us and transforms us. Coming out of that dark place you can begin to have that dawning and realization that you were not truly in a cold place bereft of love and guidance. Rather we were in the heart of the womb of Creation which was helping us to shed the past and step into this present moment renewed, restored as we redefine and recreate ourselves.

      Drink deep of that chalice and know that the rainbow healing made available to you flows from your inner waters. You are the change that you have looked for and sought after. Your guides, your angelic beings, the loved ones who live and move around us speak to our hearts. Their whispers give loving guidance to where we can See ourselves in the Light of Love and Truth. The wind you feel around is emanates from the wind of your soul. Embrace the wind, set free your wings, and fly in the newness of love as we continue to transform ourselves and join together in creating a New World from that very breathe and place inside.

      Hold to that confidence and build upon it. Knowing that you are full of strength, peace, joy and love. Affirm that and embrace the love shared and given to you by the magical beings around us for they are drawn to that same Divine Love that resides and is within the heart and soul that You Are. *:x lovestruck

      Guide of Hearts - The Good Fairy
      Your card is...

      Guide of Hearts - The Good Fairy

      During times of distress or those extreme turning points of life known as \the dark nights of the soul,\ we may lose sight of our guides and teachers. Seemingly bereft of any tangible support, we may feel completely lost, at our wits' end. Then, perhaps at the eleventh hour, a ray of light and hope comes shining through. The answer to our prayers arrives in a lightninglike flash, or a visitation from a nurturing spirit offers us liberation. When the Good Fairy appears in your reading, love is being sent to you by invisible helpers and angelic spirits. Don't despair if a problem seems unresolvable. Believe in yourself. Quiet your mind, and let an intuitive answer materialize within your imagination. A symbol, an archetype, or a special person may be your link to happiness. Remember the old saying \Home is where the heart is.\ Realize that you can be a disguised Good Fairy at heart. Your soothing words, gentle touch, or inspirational example can lead a friend or loved one out of darkness and into light.

      Iris
      Your card is...

      Iris

      Latin: Iridaceae

      Color(s): Over sixty genera and perhaps 1000 species

      Archetype: Iris—The Rainbow Goddess. Iris, Goddess of the Rainbow, traveled through the lower (dark) and upper (light) regions with the graceful flow of an angelic dancer. She gifts humanity with the understanding that all aspects of life are sacred and it is in the weaving of the dark and light within ourselves that we find our wholeness.

      Signature: A perennial herb with long, narrow, sword-shaped leaves and rootstocks, the iris has three petals, three sepals, and three stamen, symbolically relating it to the power of the trinity.

      Healing Properties: Iris unblocks old patterns of self-limitation and stagnation, inspiring us to the heights of beauty and grace, and restoring a path to art and creativity.

      Healing: Art is born through the soul. The healing journey of Iris offers you an ensouled vision of your flowering intuitive and feeling Self - one in which you may encounter the many hues of your emotional spectrum. We heal ourselves and others by first contacting the inner nourishment or the "water of life" which sustains our ability to create beautiful things in the world as well as to act from our hearts. Iris comes to you to awaken the ever-flowing magic and creativity that resides, like a bubbling spring, deep within you. Allow this well to be tapped into and you will experience an overflowing and abundant source of energy and inspiration. Let Iris greet you there and touch your heart and soul with her Rainbow healing. The root of your being, like the golden bulbs of the Iris, will produce the wondrous color of our potential, much like a golden chalice produces the elixir of love.

      0. Flying Into Spring
      Your card is...

      0. Flying Into Spring

      Soul Message: The bird flying free in the sky is my totem. I open my arms to embrace the wind that has captured my soul. The splendor of flight and the vision of new horizons call to me. I am free.

      Alchemy and Transformation: Initiation and awakening move the soul toward new pastures of experience: places we didn’t dare visit, situations we shied away from, inner stirrings we thought we should suppress. The ability to rise above everyday restrictions of old routines and move upward toward the spacious imaginative mountaintop of new possibilities becomes the new theme in life. This is the time to break free. Be responsible and do no harm, while simultaneously meeting the void of the unknown with an open heart and wing.

      Awakening to the Archetype - The Fairy Queen: The fairies were known to be the “Mothers” of the unseen and magical realms. The fairy realm forms a bridge between the kingdoms of nature and humanity, opening the channels for the spark of divine inspiration to manifest within the human soul. They are our constant, invisible helpers, awakening the angelic song of spirit in the heart of humanity and all of Earth’s creatures. With the blessing and guidance of the Fairy Queen, fly into the sky of your deepest desires, weave a cloak of new possibilities, dance yourself into new ways of being.

      Everyday Encounters: As you walk the path of the Fairy Queen (the Fool), be aware of the light within you. Breathe in the colors of the rainbow, and breathe out the forms you imagine them taking. Be aware of leaves on trees and shrubs, and of budding flowers; they are reflections of new potential growing within you. Free yourself. Allow the high vibrations of the fairy realm to electrify your dreams. Be alive!

      Nature’s Healers: The Tulip

      Second Chakra

      Second Chakra

      Chakra Attributes: (Color: Orange) (Herbs: Gardenia, Damiana) (Function: Desire, Pleasure, Sexuality, Procreation)

      Healing Essence of the Chakra: Located in our lower belly, it is where we relate to our bodies through the procreative centers. Through a healthy second chakra one can heal relationship problems, transform deep and hurtful emotions, and balance life.

      Healing Flower: Hibiscus

      Affirmations: I make my decisions from a place of hope and faith. My creative drive is strong and exciting. My sexuality is fulfilling and meaningful. I am life.