Noos-Letter: Issue #39 - Galactic Synchronization

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25 1:37 AM

      Share
      Embed Email
      Share Email
      Share on Facebook
      Share on Twitter
      Share on LinkedIn
      Post a tab on Facebook
      Like on Facebook

      Galactic Synchronization and Beyond • Noos-letter of the Foundation for the Law of Time • Issue #39
      Sign up!
      Trouble viewing this email? Click here!Share!
      Noos-letter of the Foundation for the Law of Time - Issue #39 - Special Edition: Galactic Synchronization!

      Welcome to the New Beam – Galactic Synchronization and Beyond

      Welcome to this special edition of the Noos-letter of the Foundation for the Law of Time. We invite you to join us at sunrise on Kin 164, Yellow Galactic Seed (26 July) in a worldwide synchronized ceremony for planetary resurrection in celebration of Galactic Synchronization and the launching of Timeship Earth!
      You are invited to incorporate the following Seven Invocations of Planetary Consciousness, and Prayer to the Seven Galactic Directions in your ceremonies, prayers and meditations for Planetary Resurrection! You may also wish to include an altar to the four elements, music, drumming and chanting.
      A note on synchronization: Planet Earth is a unity of synchronicity, so rather than using a "precise" (mechanical) clock-time to synchronize our ceremonies, let us create a rolling wave of synchronized consciousness as the Earth spins in time by synchronizing our ceremonies to the DAWN of Kin 164, Yellow Galactic Seed (26 July).
      [Invocation 1][Invocation 2][Invocation 3][Invocation 4][Invocation 5][Invocation 6][Invocation 7][Prayer of the Seven Galactic Directions]

      Announcements

      Our Sister Sites
      Noosphere Forum
      CREST13
      [Galactic Spacebook]

      Magnetic Moon-At-A-Glance

      [Magnetic Moon 2013 - Moon-at-a-Glance
      Noos-letter: #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 | #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11 | #12 | #13 | #14 | #15 | #16 | #17 | #18 | #19 | #20 | #21 | #22 | #23 | #24 | #25 | #26 | #27 | #28 | #29 | #30 | #31 | #32 | #33 | #34 | #35 | #36 | #37 | #38en EspañolNederlandsFrançaisPortuguês

      This message and its content is Copyright by Foundation for the Law of Time
      PO Box 156. Ashland OR, 97520 - +1 (541) 488-0714

      Link to Sextile Alignment DocumentLink to Sextile Alignment Document