One World Puja Network: What are you NOT choosing?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2013

      What are you NOT choosing?
      Is this email not displaying correctly?
      View it in your browser.
      One World Puja Network

      What Are You NOT Choosing?

      One of my favorite quotes is: “Choice creates awareness.”
      It’s a quote from Dr. Dain Heer, co-host of the Conversations in Consciousness show with Access Consciousness founder Gary Douglas.
      I like it because it’s simple, and profound.  The very first time I ever heard him say it, I thought of it in a very straight-forward way. If I choose something, I will get the awareness from my choice. And for the most part, that wasn’t really a new concept in my world. I’d been choosing things based on consequences, since I was 2, so it wasn’t such a big stretch for me to realize that in addition to that I was also receiving awareness.
      But then I started to ask myself AFTER choosing things, what awareness did that choice give me? At first I got very simplistic awarenesses. I got things like the awareness that I didn’t really like something, or that I only thought I wanted the thing I chose, or that I don’t really enjoy hanging out with that person, etc.
      Then one day I realized something interesting. There were many, many things I’d fantasized about, but had never chosen – and when I finally chose them, weren’t nearly what I thought they were. Then I noticed another really cool thing. Once I chose something, I had more awareness about the choices beyond that choice. I could clearly see choices that I’d never been able to see before.
      Since the “Choice creates awareness” concept, I’ve suspected that I’ve become a choice-aholic. I choose stuff just to see how they feel, or to experience the choice, or to see what choices lie behind it. It’s quite freeing and I highly recommend it!

      Dr. Heer’s quote actually comes with a second part. The full quote is: “Choice creates awareness. Awareness doesn’t create choice.” (This is the part where the profound piece comes in.)
      For years I spent time researching different religions, philosophies, and ways of experiencing the world. I learned how to meditate, how to achieve inner peace, how to live a balanced life, and studied lots of methods to achieve happiness.  If it was something I was drawn to, I studied it until I understood the practice, method or strategy.
      I had more awareness about what could make a person happy than the most people on this planet. I had read. I had studied. I could have taken an exam on the topic and gotten at lease a B+. Now, here’s the fascinating thing….I wasn’t choosing to do most of what I learned. Awareness didn’t create choice.
      What the heck was that? Why wasn’t I choosing happiness? What was I waiting for? What was missing?
      I had about two dozen (or more), beliefs about happiness standing between me and my choice to be happy. Quite frankly, I might have continued to buy courses, listen to recordings, and purchase books for another twenty years had I not come across this simple tool.
      “Choice creates awareness. Awareness does not create choice.”

      To this tool, I added a simple question. Will this choice make me happier than I am right now? It was my divining rod, my compass, my light out of my darkness. Within months I had made thousands of choices, each choice led me to another and another. Each choice led me to the life and living that I currently enjoy. Each choice led me to a life that I had never knew or imagined was possible before I started my choice-adventure.
      For me, happiness was my target. I wanted the kind of happiness that is a constant companion, regardless of what difficulties I encounter. I knew that lightness of being was possible for me and I began asking questions of everything until I achieved it.

      What is it that you would like to create in your life? What do you know is possible for you? Would you be willing to begin a choice-adventure of your own?

      With Ease and Joy,
      Cynthia Torp
      Director, The One World Puja Network
      cynthiatorp@...

      These links connect directly to your favorite hosts: Blossom Benedict, DeAnne Hampton, Esateys, Gary Douglas, Dr. Dain Heer, Hans Christian King, James GillilandKerrie O'Connor, Marlise Karlin, Mas Sajady, Matt Kahn and Julie Dittmar, Sarah De La Mer, Dr. Steven Greer, Suzanna Kennedy, and Tamara Younker

      Here are the shows for this week:
      Monday, July 22, 2013 : 2:00pm Pacific
      On "Modern Day Mysticism" - Hosted By Hans Christian King

      Hans Christian King - EVERYONE Can Receive Guidance
      This is a free flowing show with Hans King's guidance coming through to provide the details of why and how every soul on earth has the ability to receive information from the other side.

      Tuesday, July 23, 2013 : 12:30pm Pacific
      On "The Sheila Show" - Hosted By Sheila Gale

      Anita Moorjani - Dying To Be Me
      Anita Moorjani experienced what most of us never have! Anita crossed over and came back to share what she learned.

      Doctors at the hospital had given Anita just hours to live when she arrived at the hospital that morning, unable to move as a result of the cancer that had ravaged her body for over three years. Anita shares her experience of entering another dimension and being given a choice of whether to return to life or not. She experienced great clarity and understanding of her life and purpose here on earth. Anita subsequently chose to return to life when she understood that "heaven" is a state, and not a place. This subsequently led to a remarkable and complete recovery of her health.

      The account of Anita's experience has been documented by NDERF (Near Death Experience Research Foundation) and has been classified as "EXCEPTIONAL NDE".
      Tuesday, July 23, 2013 : 2:00pm Pacific
      On "Contact Has Begun" - Hosted By James Gilliland

      Carla Sanchez - Incurable Disease - Is It A Business?
      •  Alternative Medicine
      • Conspiracy of the Medical Industry
      • Solutions in Healthcare
      Carla Sánchez is the creative mind of COS Productions, which is producing two projects right now. A Documentary/Film titled "Incurable Diseases - Is it a Business?" and an online TV channel titled Organic Lifestyle TV, and Vida Orgálnica TV which is the Spanish version of the former. Both projects are health driven and with a purpose, to share evidence based information on alternative ways to stay healthy and prevent diseases.

      "Incurable Diseases - Is It A Business?" is a documentary that studies the possibility of a medical field that might not exist for the benefit of a healthy society but rather their corporate shareholders financial benefit.

      Wednesday, July 24, 2013 : 12:30pm Pacific
      On "Reality Crafting With Suzanna" - Hosted By Suzanna Kennedy

      Suzanna Kennedy -
      Paradise Codes Upgrade The Oil Companies

      "We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." —Albert Einstein

      Join Suzanna and the Reality Crafting Team as we deliver the Paradise Codes to the headquarters of the major oil companies. Let's employ a 5th dimensional solution and invite an evolution of consciousness so that they align with unity, love and abundance for all.

      Paradise Codes are the instruction codes for Earth in her original 5th dimensional, Paradise form; also known as New Earth, Heaven on Earth and other names. The codes not only restore the original codes, predating the Fall of the Earth into a 3rd dimensional structure. They are recently upgraded and updated to reflect the heart-based, unity-conscious co-creation of humanity's current and future inhabitants.

      Because the Paradise Codes are of such high frequency and include the Unity Frequency, they magnetically erase anything of lower frequency that has been stored in the grid.

      Wednesday, July 24, 2013 : 2:00pm Pacific
      On "Consciousness Unleashed" - Hosted By Tamara Younker

      Tamara Younker - How Do You Like It in the Coffin of Conclusion?
      This is a live call-in show starting at 2:00pm Pacific / 5:00pm Eastern.
      Have you become so comfortable with all the answers and solutions you've gathered throughout your life that you're excluding the possibility of anything greater showing up? Are you trying to create from a dead place where all your hard work just never seems to pay off? Conclusions will trap you, lock you up, and bury you in a grave of no choice. Join Tamara, and discover what it takes to break out of the coffins of conclusion. What if creating the life you desire depends on it?
      Friday, July 26, 2013 : 9:30am Pacific
      On "Conversations in Consciousness" - Hosted By Gary Douglas & Dr. Dain Heer

      Gary Douglas & Dr. Dain Heer - After the Explosion

      When your life falls apart, what comes together? Guest Pam Houghteling joins Gary and Dain for this Conversation in Consciousness about creating your life after everything has seemingly fallen apart.

      Friday, July 26, 2013 : 11:00am Pacific
      On "Heart to Heart" - Hosted By Sarah De La Mer

      Sarah De La Mer -
      The Reluctant Psychic - Part 2
      This is part two of the two-part lecture. Part 1 is available here from July 19th.

      I am Sarah De La Mer ~ IRELAND'S BEST KNOWN MYSTIC SEER, HEALER, ASTROLOGER & Consciousness Facilitator ~

      Working World Wide on the Web ~ Covering ALL 50 American States & over 95 countries ~ I work quickly & efficiently to bring you ON POINT answers in SUPER FAST time.

      I am an experienced seer, writer and healer with mediumistic ability ~ Skilled with animals and humans alike, I am recognised for my high degree of accuracy and strong empathy. As well as a clairsentient, clairaudient and clairvoyant, I am a certified Reiki and Aura Soma practitioner. I use prayer along with various visualisation techniques to shift your energies to a better place. My voice and words have a strong healing resonance so the healing works as we talk or type.

      I write Astrology columns for Irish Independent, Sunday World, RTE Guide, Social and Personal Magazine, Cork Echo, Belfast Telegraph, Dear Sarah column for The Star (psychic agony aunt page), XPOSE magazine, OM TIMES, Star Scope ~ book published by Poolbeg

      Educated at Gordano Comprehensive School in Portishead, Stirling University BA hons in English (with Philosophy and Religious Studies subsidiaries), MSC from Edinburgh University in Modernism and Postmodernism, M PHil in PUblishing from Stirling University, and studying independently to finish PHD from UCD (Philosophy).

      TV experience: Irish Popstars for Louis Walsh and Simon Cowell (also shown on ITV in the UK), Ryan Tubridy Show, You're A Star, Ireland AM, TTV, Celebrity Farm, Dustin the Turkey, The Cafe, The Afternoon Show, Podge and Rodge. Radio Stuff: Newstalk, 98 FM, Talk Sport UK, Spanish Radio, Una Power Show, Cork Red FM, RTE Radio 1 and 2, Gerry Ryan Show, Marian Finucanne Show, Tom Dunne Show, East Coast FM, Q 102, 104 FM, Corks RED FM. CBS ~ Soul to Soul Show, The World Puja Network ~ Heart to Heart Show.

      Thank you so much for being a part of this incredible network!
      Thank you for being willing to explore what you know is possible for yourself and the planet.

      Copyright © 2013 One World Puja Network, All rights reserved.
      Our mailing address is:
      One World Puja Network
      6911 Thompson Creek Road
      Applegate, OR 97530