[MOON ANGEL] EChOTASA, 16th Day of Lunar Cycle, Protection through oneness

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Message 1 of 144 , Jul 24, 2013

      The Moon Angels of Protection through Oneness

      Angels of  ‘E-Ch-O-T-A-S-A'

      16th Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

       LOVE CONQUERS ALL.

      True dominion over creation is the birthright of the Children of Light.

       Nowhere is this more
      clearly demonstrated than when negative beings of the feeling realm are commanded with the clarity

      and purity of flowing feelings of Love, Respect, and Gratitude and theDivine Virtues and The Law of One.

      The Law of One is the original law of creation,
      and all other laws come from it.

      The Law of One overrides all lessor laws and is encoded
      in the life force and DNA of every created being.

      As a Child of Light chooses clear pure flowing love instead of fear in relating to
      negativebeings in the feeling world, the utterance of The Law of One brings about
      instantaneous ripples of change in the Web of Life, so that no one is hurt and all are helped.

      "Judge not."

      "Love conquers all."

      Learn and understand The Law of One; memorize it so thoroughly that you speak it even in dreams.
      Use it whenever protection is needed for you or for others.

      This law can be invoked for any situation, large or small, near or far.

      Summon ALL beings, visible and invisible, known or
      unknown to you, that are involved, and say to them:

      ~ ~ ~

      We are all one.
      When one is harmed, all are harmed.
      When one is helped, all are helped, all are healed.

      Therefore
      IN THE NAME OF WHO I AM,
      and I am one with all there is;

      I ask that
      only  the
      HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED
      Happen here.

      I give thanks that this is being done.
      So be it.

      ~ ~ ~

      When this law is spoken out loud or even in the silence,
      remembranceis sudden and swift in all beings,
      negativeand positive.

      This law activates Omnipotent, Omnipresent, Omniscient, Divine Consciousness
      and Divine Flowing Feelings of the greatest clarity and perfect purity
      as all the powers act together to bring about the highest good of all.

      Use this law often.
      Use it retroactively or proactively, in the past, present, or future.
      You may also ask us to invoke this law.

      "God’s love is like the sun,
      it shines equally on the good and the bad alike."

       Without the presence of polarity with both positive and negative, creation with its many continuums of polarity such as light and dark, big and small, the one and the many etc. couldnot exist.

      We teach how to remain in a state of flowing love instead of
      fear, and thereby gain control over all beings.

      Feelings are intelligent beings of the water element, and, like all else in Creation, have an innate longing for spiritual perfection and unity with Divine Light.

      Such is the transmutational power of love that when negative feelings and negative beings are loved, respected, and thanked for being, and Directed With The Law of One to let go of any imperfect manifesting and only do what they do and be who they are in a way that is the highest good of all concerned..... instead of being judged, feared, resisted, and dangerously acted out, they quickly transform and transmute into their original harmony that is in tune with the purity of Divine Love.

      Just as toxic water crystals turn from ugly misshapen crystals to beautiful, clean, symmetric crystals in the presence of Love, Respect, and Gratitude, so do toxic dangerous flowing feelings and beings change.

      http://photos2.meetupstatic.com/photos/event/7/7/8/0/event_130770592.jpeg?width=550
      Meditate on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name,
      and call on our help, to realize the following:

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

      ‘E-Ch-O-T-A-S-A

      Divine Consciousness exists in all beings throughout all
      time and all space and beyond all time and all space.
      ---------

      Ch

      Weteach the children of God to remove all obscurity
      and see beyond all separation to the ONE BEING
      that is everywhere present, flowing with perfect clarity and purity
      offeelings of the divine virtues.  Perfection is
      perceived through all outward appearances.
      We teach the secret of life force, which is flowing emotion, and
      the secret of rhythm by which the dead can be brought
      back to life and the living can be brought to decay.
      ---------

      Umlaut O (oe) and O

      We inspire the cognition of The Divine Everywhere in everything,
      through the power of unconditional all encompassing love.
      This love transmutes everything that it touches.
      We inspire love for Divine Justice and Harmony,
      and the understanding that harmony is justice
      and justice is harmony.

      ---------

      We teach the child of God, through true communion
      with Divine Consciousness, how to control flowing feelings
      to such an extent that both mastery over all
      the elements and any miracle is possible.
      ---------

      A and umlaut A (ae)

      We give insight into the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind,
      the original blueprints of perfection of everything in creation,
      and awaken artistic talent and mystical faculites.

      Wegive mastery over negative passion and attachment
      to anything that is no longer serving the highest good of all, and
      teach the release of all imperfection for transformation into another state.
      ---------

      Through feeling the virtue of all-penetrating-power,
      true clairvoyance and the gift of prophecy is attained.
      ---------

      A and umlaut A (ae)

      We confer mastery over the language of symbols and its command
      and power and inspire occult faculties, such as clairvoyance
      and clairaudience, and mastery over the spirits of the air.

      Wehelp to release negative beings, imperfect states of being,
      desires, thoughts, feelings and forms for transformation.
      ---------

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 144 of 144 , Aug 11

        The Moon Angels of Sunlight on the Moon

        Angels of  ‘E-M-P-E-B-Y-N’

        26th Day of Lunar Cycle

        Beloved,

        ‘We explain the influences that the sunlight has on the moon
        and from there onto humans, the animal, vegetable and mineral kingdoms;
        in mental, emotional and physical respect.’

        "Asabove, so below."

        Everydivine virtue manifests on all levels of
        pure being, will, intellect, flowing emotions, and form.
        Every physical thing in creation has analogous correspondence
        with the divine virtues on these levels.

        TheSun is analogous to, or is the physical manifestation of the
        Divine Creative Electric Masculine Power of  INTENT, or WILL
        for the divine virtues and the highest good of all.

        TheMoon is the manifestation of the Feminine magnetic receptive power
        of FLOWING EMOTIONS of the highest good of all and the Divine Virtues.

        Willis electric in nature and Emotion is magnetic. Together they form the
        Electro-magneticenergy that flows and forms the hologram of Creation.
        The ancients call this the Electro-magneticfluid.

        Whenthe Sun’s Light hits the Moon, will unites with flowing emotions.
        Electrical energy transforms and becomes magnetic.

        Magneticenergy of flowing emotions is the precursor of
        change in the physical realm. Magnetic energy ATTRACTS.

        Allmiracles in the physical realm are preceded by,
        and depend upon, the generation of appropriate flowing emotions.

        Eachdegree of the zodiac that the Sun focuses on the Moon determines
        the specific WILL or INTENTION that the Moon changes into flowing emotions .
        By knowing the INTENT, you know the FLOWING EMOTION that expresses it.

        Ifa specific change is desired upon the physical realm,
        even though it can be manifested any time, it can be most easily
        and powerfully manifested through flowing feelings during the
        appropriate zodiacal degree of the sun.

        Thesecond factor is the day of the Moon Cycle.
        Each day of the 28 day Moon Cycle has a specific receptivity.

        A persondetermines which day of the moon cycle
        corresponds with the specific flowing emotions that need
        to be generated for a specific manifestation.

        Forexample, the 25th day of each 28-day Moon Cycle is attuned
        to plants. Anytime a person desires to create and manifest a
        miracle concerning plants, it is wise to do it on the 25th day
        of a moon cycle when the emotions that plants respond to the best are magnified.

        Forexample, suppose a person wishes to grow medicinal
        plants that enhance EMOTIONAL attunement to Divine Will
        for the highest good and the divine virtues.

        Thespecific time to meditate and generate the being, will,
        concepts, and flowing emotions to manifest the most powerful
        plants of this nature, would be anytime during the sign of Cancer,
        because the entire constellation of Cancer is the attunement to flowing
        emotions of Divine Will of the divine virtues and the highest good of all, with
        particular emphasis on the 25th day of the Moon Cycle, the moon day of plants.

        The25th day of the Moon Cycle is governed by
        the Angels of Plants, the Angels of ‘Lavemezhu’.

        Bylooking at the Angels who govern the sign of the zodiac
        for each day, and seeing which day of the 28 day Moon Cycle is in
        effect, a person aligns flowing emotions of meditations accordingly, in
        order to ride and influence magnetic waves of Universal Flowing Emotion.

        ‘Weexplain the influences that the sunlight has on the moon
        and from there onto humans, the animal, vegetable and mineral
        kingdoms; in mental, emotional and physical respect.’

        Bymeditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters in our name,
        and calling on our assistance, the following is gained:

        ‘E-M-P-E-B-Y-N

        Throughthe virtue of omnipresence, we are attuned to
        cosmic consciousness as it manifests in terms of materialization
        and dematerialization and the power to create new realities.
        ---------

        We are masters of fluidity and the emotional
        flow and receptivity of the moon.
        ---------

        We teach divine nostalgia and the longing for merging with
        perfection of spiritual realization, the outpouring of light from the Sun.
        ---------

        We confer special INTUITION and the faculty of
        universal transfer of consciousness.
        ---------

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)