DNA Upgrade ~ Full Moon to the Grand Trine in July 2013 (22-29) ~ Elohim Message to Humanity ~ Kindness Transcends Differences

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2013

      DNA Upgrade ~ Full Moon to the Grand Trine in July 2013 (22-29)

      FatherMotherGod Amon Ra's picture
      Submitted by FatherMotherGod... on Tue, 07/23/2013 - 07:06

      Dear Lightgrid Family and Gridwork Team,

      As you may have noticed we have entered a Cosmic Field of Change on June 17th which will reach a first climax with the Full Moon in two days, on July 22nd, and culminate in the Grand Trine on the 29th.

      Several of our members have reported in blogs and discussions what they have witnessed, what they see in the stars, and have shared information they have come across. I shared these with all of you in the past two weeks. Rarely we are given THAT much time these days to PREPARE for what is to come - so hold on to your seats - we ARE WITNESSING one of the MAJOR UPGRADES of Human Biology and all Life Codes on Earth NOW!

      What does this mean for us?

      I would like to ask everyone to bring your conscious attention to this fact of the biological upgrading of your DNA as often and as much as possible these days until the 29th.
      The 8 days from the full moon to the Grand Trine bring about a NEW BEGINNING.
      We can devide them into the first day + 6 days + the last day.
      The number 6, the Star of David, the MERKABAH structure of LIGHT of two tetahedrons merged into one and the figure of a three sided PYRAMID whose counter pyramid is mirrored from the base downwards are the geometrical figures which accompany us.
      Monday 22nd is DAY CERO - The Moon is Full, forming the Uroborus of the VERY BEGINNING.
      Tuesday 23rs is DAY ONE - we focus on the HEART
      Wednesday is DAY TWO - our focus is on connecting our HEART to the HEART of the SKY and the HEART of the EARTH/ the SUN above and inner Earth SUN below our Feet.
      Thursday is DAY THREE - we integrate step one and two and envision the 3-fold FLAME now in our HEART being ignited with new information. You can envision your threefold Heart Flame as BIG as you may wish - but pay attention to have THREE EQUALLY HIGH Flames. GOLDEN is the Flame of Wisdom in the Middle. Blue is the FLAME of Truth, Power and Protection to the Right. And PINK is the FLAME of Love. Interwined are they, bringing LOVE, Truth and WISDOM to you.
      Friday is DAY FOUR - It brings into manifestation what we visualized on the days before - the Cosmic information REACHES the BODY.
      Saturday is DAY FIVE - The Fifth Heart Chamber becomes your VEHICLE of LIGHT and you can learn to travel FREELY! We connect to Lady VENUS and Sanat Kumara in gratitude for their Divine Intervention which allowed for this experimentof the upgrading of Mother Earth.
      Sunday is DAY SIX - the Divine Feminine and the Divine Masculine MEET in Divine UNION. Sacred Forms are as described above  the Star of David, the MERKABAH, the three sided PYRAMID whose counter pyramid is mirrored from the base downwards.
      Monday is the 29th - and we reach the TOP of the  Pyramid with day 7. We focus on the 7 Directions.
      the HEART CENTRE - connected to the Heavens/Suns above and Mother EARTH/Mater SUN below - shining out in all four direction - in front of us - behind us and to our left and right.
      We become a sixpointed STAR, our focus being in the CENTRE of our HEART, the Threefold Flame and the Fifth HeartChamber unfolding its SACRED SPACE all around us as it does around the primordial man in our innermost HEART SPACE.

      I ask you to BUILD this VEHICLE of LIGHT step by step - one day after the other, as described above. These steps do also correlate to the 7 Rays and the 7 Colours of the Rainbow and they will work as a SOLID FOUNDATION for the work we will do then when the NEW MOON begins.

      If you should happen to come across this message AFTER the 22nd of July - please know that you can begin this process ANY day afterwards!
      But it takes a certain amount of people who do this together on the dates mentioned above and therefore I invite you to SHARE this newsletter with friends on other sites, too, so we can reach Critical Mass!

      More information will be brought forward step by step.

      I wish you some MAGICAL DAYS experimenting with the new upgrades and possibilites they offer us to CONNECT on ever new levels,

      Sonja Myriel

      Crystalline Light Full Moon of CHANGE - The Uroborus of CREATIVITY

      Dear Lightgrid Family and Gridwork Team,

      MAKE YOUR WISHES COME TRUE and focus on what you REALLY WANT! Have you had the chance to see the Full Moon last night? CRYSTALLINE LIGHT is being reflected down on us even at NIGHT NOW to further the CHANGE of the old structures breaking up - making way for new ways of being in our very physicality!

      Use these days and begin to observe your thoughts - when they focus on what you do not wish to bring into your reality let them GOOOOO... and replace them by a consciously created postive thought. Realize how your emotions are responding to the thoughts you choose ... become aware of your POWER to Create Well-Being - or anger and frustration ... It all depends on the CHOICE of thoughts which are continually flowing through you ...

      Your DNA is being upgraded - allow for the process to proceed in a joyous way!

      Today is DAY CERO - the Uroborus of the CIRCLE which we enter from the East, where the Moon appears at Full Moon, as does the Sun each day in the morning.
      Today - and for the coming 7 days - we ARE learning to be in our CENTRE.
      Our thoughts and emotions as well as our physical being are at the periphery when we enter our SACRED Inner Space. We can watch and observe them from the CENTRE of our Being.

      Now, is there anyone WITH you there, in this innermost Centre? Maybe your power animal, or a helping angel, guard or guide? You can use this protected inner space to calm down and get into contact with your inner world - which is as real as the outer world, your thoughts, emotions and physicality at the periphery of the CIRCLE which is reflected in the Full Moon today.

      When you come back from your journey to yourSELF, take some notes. And visit this Sacred Inner Space each day from now on until the 29th. A story will unfold before you - and it is YOUR story, speaking to your entire being. Allow yourSELF to become conscious of it. The time for physical Changes and Rebirth has come. The archetypes of your subconscious want to communicate YOUR truth to you. Listen ... look inside ... you will be shown what you need to know.

      FULL MOON BLESSINGS - in the name of the Ascended Masters who GUIDE us and who await our CALL,

      Karen Doonan: ELOHIM Message to Humanity – 22 July 2013

      Posted by Wes Annac
      Channeler:
      Dear ones we are the ELOHIM and we come to guide and to support ALL at this time upon and within planet earth, for the new earth frequencies are now taking hold both within the energy signature of mother earth and her children in their human form. We call out to ALL at this time, we ask for patience and we ask for BALANCE, for BALANCE dear ones is the key to the new earth frequencies in TRUTH. At times in your linear waking world it may seem as if all is chaos and yet within the illusion of chaos is TRUTH. We ask for you to go within, to find that space within the heart and to rest and to regain the strength that resides at SOUL level. For many of you are now preparing to enter the new world and meet with new races in the NEW GOLDEN AGE OF HUMANKIND.
      It has been long talked about in your history and it has long been debated upon the planet earth the return of the those who created the human race and here you stand on the verge of the new age prepared for all that will now unfold. These changes will be RAPID, these changes will be deep and these changes will be TRUTH for the whole of humanity now stands on the threshold of the UNIVERSE of 3 in its PHYSICAL MANIFEST FORMS.
      All that you have been taught to believe is now dissolving, all that has been wrapped around your planet to contain and suppress now dissolves and there is a new LIGHT that now SHINES brightly across this part of the universe. It is the LIGHT in TRUTH of mother earth and her children, for her children now walk in a new HIGHER VIBRATION of frequency. These vibrations will now increase and deepen, the frequencies that have had you on the edge of madness will release and the new will be birthed before your very human eyes. ALL are now ready to begin this process in the physical waking form that is experienced as the waking life reality on this planet.
      LEGIONS of races and realms now stand in support of ALL of who have incarnated into human form, the LIGHT now pouring across and within the planet and now streaming into the human vehicles of the children of mother earth. This is the moment that YOU have all incarnated for and yet this is the moment that many of you in your human form are filtering, such is the tight hold on the logical human mind of the human vehicle. This is being addressed with new higher frequencies and other symbols and LIGHT codings that will reset the logical human brain at waking conscious mind level. NEW CONCEPTS will now be accepted in their TRUTH for those who sought to contain and suppress the human race no longer have a vibrational influence upon the planet’s energy signature.
      This allows for heightening sensitivities to all that is TRUTH and this allows for anchoring to deeper levels of said TRUTH. The world now begins its movement in TRUTH into the GOLDEN AGE OF HUMANKIND and we are here with you dearest ones, for in TRUTH we have never left you.
      Article may be reproduced if it is kept in its original format and not altered in any way and the author and authors websites are clearly stated as above. FREEdom is the birthright of all in the universe of 3 and this article must remain free to access at all times. No permission is given to change the format of this article which is written and any changes will breach the copyright which is stated clearly.

      Kindness Transcends Differences in Beliefs - Divine Self

      OdiStar's picture
      Submitted by OdiStar on Tue, 07/23/2013 - 06:25
      Lightworkers.org - by Simon Nightstarr - July 23, 2013
      Your kindness is a mighty force, as it raises your consciousness above and beyond the petty concerns of the human personality, the personal mind, into the heights of the consciousness of the Higher Self. A major concern of those who become self-aware is the differences in beliefs between oneself and others, and many spiritual seekers have become very self-righteous in an egoic, lower-self sense as a reaction to this heightened perception of "differences." However, to heal this, a shift in one's self-awareness to the Higher Self--in other words, to a feeling-sense of Oneness--must be made in order to traverse the bridge of consciousness from fear and anger to love and compassion.
      Kindness transcends differences in beliefs. Indeed, kindness transcends all appearances of differences, of contrast, as it is an out-pouring of the Spiritual Heart. At times you may feel that your kindness is not reciprocated, and as a result you may feel irritated, annoyed and angry that your offering of love doesn't appear to be returned. In such instances it is always a case of "mistaken identity." In other words, you are identifying with the lower self, the ego, that feels victimized and abandoned. This "self" feels a lack of love; in fact, this is its defining characteristic! Identifying yourself with the common false belief, "Well, I am only human," is a sure way to avoid the spiritual fact that you are actually a perfect, immortal Divine Being that is temporarily playing a role as an ego, a personal "I," a human being. The "mistake" is assuming that you are human. You are not. You are Consciousness. The human part is just that; it is part of your Higher Self and not the whole of who and what you are.
      Your True Identity is expressed in loving-kindness. Your kindness shows you and others who and what you really are. Negative behavior never shows anyone's "true colors." This common human perception of seeing one's "true colors" is nonsense, for the True Self actually has no colors, Itself being Pure Light that has no opposite and no shades of Itself. Yes, you may indeed perceive the so-called "true colors" of your brothers and sisters, but unless you realize that these are but temporary, illusory personality aspects that are reflected in the persona, in the aura of the individual, you are making the same error of mistaken identity in not clearly perceiving and identifying with your Higher Self, your Divine "I AM."
      None of you are actually here to figure out the minds of other people, but actually to gradually awaken to the Divine Mind, the Universal Mind, that is One. It is suggested here that you identify with the FEELING of kindness rather than with the human definitions of kindness. Throw your labels and definitions to the transformative winds of higher awareness. Likewise, in this process of Self-realization it is very important that you surrender your specific expectations of how you think others should react to your kindness. This is of utmost importance! Your kindness, your compassion, is not firmly grounded and anchored if you have knee-jerk negative reactions to those who may not behave in the manner that your ego would like them to react. Let go of such defensive, self-destructive attitudes, for they do not characterize the True, Enlightened Inner Person that you really are.
      Understand that your soul actually enjoys differences; it delights in contrast, or else there would be no range of expression, and thus no human experience at all. You, as soul, enjoy and appreciate ALL experiences. You will not clearly understand this with your human intellect, so the sooner you realize the futility of "intellectual enlightenment," the better. True intellectual enlightenment belongs to the Divine Intellect, the Divine Mind, and not to a mind that heavily relies upon its human intellect for its understanding of things. True kindness is that compassion that perceives all as One, in a deep, feeling sense that is beyond words, definitions and descriptions. ANY expression of kindness may lead to transcendental awareness, provided that you allow yourself the benefit of acknowledging your Inner Self. This is but a simple recognition of your empowerment, your Divine Reality.
      Cherish those that believe differently than you, for in truth no one else actually has "identical" beliefs to yours, anyhow. There is no such unity in the perceptive arena of "difference" and "separation," which is why separation is totally an illusion. Unity is only found in crossing the bridge of consciousness from fear and lack to Abundant Love. Your kindness is mightier than any perception of lack. You lack nothing! Let the emphasis of this Truth ring throughout your vibrational being, until you are vibrating in perfect alignment with Source Reality, and the evidence of this Truth will surely be found in your delicious FEELING of well-being. Be kind unto yourselves, beloved ones, and thus all are served well. :)
      Namaste.