Spirit Message of the Moment – Love Springs Eternal

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2013

      WordPress.com
      The Spiritblogger in Seattle posted: "LOVE SPRING ETERNAL "The foundation of a solid relationship is one of the joys of a happy life. In the beginning of love, lovers see the best, unflawed version of each other. They are focused on the intense emotion and exhilaration of being in love. As l"

      New post on Spiritblogger's Blog

      Spirit Message of the Moment – Love Springs Eternal

      by The Spiritblogger in Seattle
      LOVE SPRING ETERNAL
      "The foundation of a solid relationship is one of the joys of a happy life. In the beginning of love, lovers see the best, unflawed version of each other. They are focused on the intense emotion and exhilaration of bein644540_481956661858873_1710478935_ng in love. As love matures, lovers see each other with their eyes wide open. They see the other's strengths and weaknesses. They let each other's strengths shine and grow; they provide help and guidance in areas of weakness. They stand in amazement to see how they really do fit together."
      "While in romantic love, we are sometimes worried about it ending, about falling out of love, about becoming bored. As true love grows, it becomes more confident. Through the ups and downs of daily life, love becomes familiar and dependable, giving us strength. And as time goes by, it never loses its luster. You get a twinkle in your eye as a smile is shared; your heart jumps when you catch an unexpected glimpse of your lover; a scent in the air brings back a memory, and your insides turn to jelly."
      "Two fairies stand confidently before each other, holding each other, as if promising eternal support. The sun shines on them, illuminatinfairy_journal_love_springs_eternal_eap3857g their world and each other. They can see each other clearly; nothing is hidden. Even knowing the other's weaknesses or faults, they love each other more than ever. They stand on a bridge, showing how their relationship has joined two lives. The trees behind them form a heart, surrounding them in a deeply rooted love. The white flowers show the purity of their love that has stood the test of time. The glittering jewels on her dress represent the sparkle of passion that binds them still."
      MESSAGE FOR YOU
      "This love can only be the result of time. This is a love with roots that go deeply into the earth and branches that reach toward the sun, always seeking truth and opportunities to grow. This is a love that focuses on being the best partner you can - that allows you to be the best you can be and provides a safe place for you to grow. Is that where you are at? Is it where you want to be? If you are in a relationship that isn't quite there yet, this card indicates that it is possible, but it may need a little attention and nurturing."
      MESSAGE FROM SPIRITBLOGGER
      405368_10150500037554734_1317162623_nA friend recently reminded me - Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy. No person will make you happy unless you decide to be happy. Your happiness will not come to you. It can only come from you. To me, this means a good relationship is not only about being with the right person, but more importantly being the right person. A person can only love another if they first love themselves. They can only give to another if their cup is already full of life, joy, laughter, abundance, and light. A great and significant partner can only add to your current life and happiness, not create it for you.
      A great quote on creating love I recently came across:
      "We have stopped for a moment to encounter each other, to meet, to love, to share. this is a precious moment, but it is transient. It is a little parenthesis in eternity. If we share with caring, lightheartedness, and love, we will create abundance and joy for each other. And then, then moment will have been worthwhile." - Deepak Chopra
      Wishing you all the best.
      With light and love,
      Angela
      Email me at angelsoulstorms@...