Update On Prayer Request (Delores)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2013
      I have an update on Delores Humphrey for everyone so let us continue to keep her within our prayers, candles lit and energies sent. For any who are sending reiki to the rest of her to help through this time to her daughter and grandson neither of them react well to reiki so other forms of healing and loving energies to them please as they request. Delores is home and resting. :) Love, Shay

      "My mom is having artery surgery on the carotid artery on her neck on one or both sides in the neck in the next three weeks. She has been told to chill and rest with absolutely no stress for the next three weeks."