Divine Guidance ~ Path of the Soul Card: Angelic Being ~ Doves

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2013
      "You are fully supported."
      "Keep your awareness open to the message they are bringing you."

      The love and support we are receiving are a foundation for the new cycle we are beginning. An encouragement and affirmation of how deeply we have grown, evolved and excelled. This is not a moment of hesitation or cessation. Rather one that we patiently take in a deep breathe as we prepare for and Co-Create this Divine Moment of Change. One that moves into the other and we are not stepping into this alone. As Angelic Being speaks upon we have those who have been with us since we our birth. They who have never left us even when we have felt alone or adrift. There are, and will continue to be,  a number of ways in which they communicate with us. These are not an indication that we lack clarity, vision and are needing to look outside of ourselves but just the opposite. We are reminded that no one is an island including ourselves. We make the journey together collectively and individually where we are generating a healthy, vibrant, matrix where we can Know at that deepest and highest place it is alright to call for assistance. This is assistance that is not fostering dependence but is empowering. Be assured that we are stepping into a fresh, vibrant new life with love, serenity, passion, wholeness and peace is available to us through this time and also flowing from us to one another here as we make this journey together. Those we see with our physical eyes and those who we See and Feel with our spiritual sight.
      The bounty of love, of life, of joy is right before us manifesting around us and into this world just as it is within us. *:x lovestruck

      Random image

      Random image