Expect Wonderful: The Great Mystery of You

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2013

      opening to the fullness of you, opening to the world

      Expect Wonderful Cosmic Perspectives for the New Earth

      news from the ideafrontier
      July 23, 2013

      Full Moon in Aquarius. How poetic is that?
      Fulfillment in the New Age, that's what I'm feeling :)

      A new channeled message from Ashira with the Pleiadian Emissaries of Light was received today. Click the title below to read, comment and/or share as you feel inspired.

      Some very expansive and wonderful stuff is afoot!
      How beautiful it all is!

      Love,

      Meredith

       P.S. We're flying high in the Abundance Soar Fest. You can join us at anytime if you'd like. It's uplifting, fun and just plain feels great. All the details? Click here.

      ___

      Expect Wonderful Community: Legion of Michael
      Expect Wonderful Oracle Readings
      For more information, visit Expect Wonderful.

      © 2009-2013 Meredith Murphy | Expect Wonderful. All rights reserved.

      Expect Wonderful | PO Box 2433 | Pasadena | CA | 91102