Pleiadedolphininfos: You are more connected than you yet understand - channeled by Ron Head

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22 1:24 PM

      23324_536337373051928_907460147_n
      (Translated from original language german)
      My child, you can also use your energies beneficially on another way. You can for instance disintegrate a traffic jam. Visualize the accumulation in the oversight and then send your energy, your light, from your heart to there. See how the pile-up disintegrates now and the vehicles move again or move more fluid. You can convert this also to other fields. Use so your energy, your light, beneficially for your own and for the welfare of others. To act against your welfare and that of others brings only negative karma that you have to dissolve again then. As always, when you work with your energy, you must not doubt, but work in the knowledge that it will happen, my child. ~
      Your Divine Mother
      Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://sirianheaven.wordpress.com/

      Sharen mit:

      971898_204928102989953_2074267248_n~ Gratitude is simple.  It is an exchange of energy from one form of life to another, as one being uplifts another so does the other uplift that one in return.  To be thankful is to be awake and aware.  For to be thankful, you must possess the ability to recognize goodness and to be brought to your knees in awe of it’s value.  A kind deed is more precious than the finest jewels in the kingdom, and to be truthful, it’s value cannot be methodically calculated or assessed.  Such is also true of blessings.  Dearest Hearts, you are so blessed!  You are blessed because you are loved more than you possibly can know, and you never, ever walk this Earth alone.  For each one of you there are a multitude of US – watching you, guiding you, listening to and assisting you in the manifestation of your deepest wishes and desires, should they be positively aligned with your chosen path.  You are passionately loved by your Source Creator, who seeks only to experience through you and with you.  Be ever grateful for the gifts you are given, and they shall be multiplied a thousandfold.
      Read more »
      Photo by Beni Benstead
      Photo by Beni Benstead
      Michael
       Today we bring you a message of hope and encouragement.  The changes you are waiting for are emerging on all fronts.  However, we hasten to point out, as we always do, that this is, merely the natural outcome of what is happening within yourselves.
      Speaking to each of you who earnestly search, day after day, for any small tidbits of news that might encourage you and bring hope, we trust that you are finding many more of such now than ever before.  This is due to the advances made in your own understanding and awareness, to the steadily increasing numbers of you who are awakening, and to the deeper and deeper immersion of your world in the purest of unconditional love that is the field of energy most prevalent in the cosmic environment through which you are traveling now.  Picture it as a day at the spa and soak it up, my friends.  You have spent too long in lesser vibration and you deserve the renewal.

      Read more »

      IMG_7204

      Hello everyone. I was in Poland and Belgium the last two weeks. It was an adventure for me like no other. I have never, ever, experienced a spiritual awakening like this before.
      So much has happened to me on this trip, that it is truly mind blowing. I wanted to take some time to share these beautiful experiences with you along with some pictures that contained multiple orbs, as I was never alone.
      I will be returning e-mails, Skype messages, and Facebook messages tomorrow as well as resuming energetic healings. Thank you everyone for being patient with me with respect to the healings and late responses. The trip to Poland was to see family who I have not seen in 35+ years.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google