Enlightening Your Life with Jennifer Hoffman July 22, 2013 -- Surviving our Children

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2013

      Mailer 14

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      July 21, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      Please note: The Enlightening Life radio show will be on Tuesday, July 23, this week because of a scheduling conflict. It will begin at its normal time, 8PM US Central time. We will resume our normal Wednesday schedule in July 31, 2013.
      Every week it seems that I have some new energy aspect to write about. This week it is the end of a particularly challenging Mercury retrograde which, by itself would not have been so bad. I have Mercury retrograde in my natal chart and they usually don't bother me. It's all of the other things that were happening around it that created all of the havoc, as well as the ongoing Uranus/Pluto square action, and the Grand Trine in water signs that has stirred up so much emotional soup for everyone. Is it over?
      Well, not quite. On July 29 we have a very rare alignment that echoes one we first saw in August 1987, a Grand Sextile which was called the Harmonic Concordance. Then in November 2003  there was another one that was the Harmonic Convergence. Both of those opened powerful cosmic portals that set the wheels of transformation in motion. Now, we have a third one that is perhaps the culmination of all we have done since 1987? Look at all we have achieved in 26 years, I think it's time for a new earth paradigm to be finalized, don't you?
      Why do we sometimes survive our children when they pass on too quickly and too you? That's the topic of this week's Indigo & Crystal article, which you can read below.
      As I wrote in the 2013 predictions, things are moving so quickly now that the summer will be over before we know it. The desire for transformation is quickly gaining momentum and this builds through the end of the year. The world is waking up and many are fearful and alarmed at what they are just beginning to realize. Stay out of the fear, you have alternatives to more empowered, powerful and peaceful resolutions.
      You can read the 2013 predictions here if you have not read them yet and learn more about the potential of this year and why this period is feeling so overwhelming at times.

      =====================

      The next Enlightening Life Radio show will be on  Tuesday, July 23, 2013 at 8PM US central time, yes, one day earlier,  the link is on the right or click here for the show page. All past show archives are available on the show page. .

      Surviving Our Children
      As a mother and parent, there are few things I can think of that would be more heartbreaking than the loss of a child and yet so many parents today are experiencing that. Bright, talented, loving, kind children are declaring their journey to be over and are deciding to join us from another plane. Why does it have to be like this? Can't they choose to stay instead of breaking the hearts of their parents and families? While this is what we think, there are so many other reasons why this is happening, and happening now, and even when they pass on, our connection with them continues...
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here You can comment and share your insights on the blog.

      This week's featured product:

      Disconnect the Cords that Bind You

      The Cord Disconnect and Healing Meditation is a new process to disconnect cords with the energies of the people and situations you are ready to release. This is a two step process that allows you to lovingly release these energies you no longer resonate with and heal the wounds to avoid reconnection. This finalizes your healing process and allows you to end karma and the soul contracts you share with everyone in your life.

      Available as a CD or a digital download.
      Click here for more information and to order.
      ==================================

      The membership site is being re-designed and will be released soon. Until then, we are not accepting new members, but if you are an existing member you will have access to the content that is available now. Click here for more information

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformatioin for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at
      www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Tuesday, July 23, 2013 at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      Business Mastery program is open to new members in June 2013
      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright Ã'© 2013. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139