Ppleiadedolphininfos: HILARION'S WEEKLY MESSAGE ~ My Higher Self of Source: Elohim of Light - Meline Lafont

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2013

      pleiadedolphininfos

      Beloved Ones,

      As you go about your daily activities and perform your earthly duties, know that you are also, on a higher level, serving in a capacity as the divine changemakers. By your high and positive intentions which you set each day, you set the template for the world to follow. As you each read or hear these words, you absorb the energies that are embedded in each word and integrate these into your five body system. These times call for individuals to be adaptable and flexible, to go with the flow of events, both in their personal lives and in the greater world around them and to remain firmly grounded into the earth with peaceful serenity and calm.
      Read more »

      With the most benevolent greetings of Love, the most deepest compassion of caring and the most loving intent, I address you now all with a message coming from the Source of this Being and from this individual part of Myself.

      Let’s start with the beginning of Source, the birth of your descent and of your soul. For all that is you, all that is part of You s also part of the Source of All That Is.  As you have chosen to take on forms of  Lightbeings and Presences of Light, you have chosen to incarnate in Elohim, in Archangels, in Masters, in Angels, in Galactics and in Humans.  Much more is upon the incarnation plan and the taking on of forms, but for now it is best to be talking about your current choices in order to understand and grasp this in the best way possible.
      Read more »

      Helping the world to heal   Archangel Raphael is the angel of healing. He supports anyone who is a healer as well as brings health, healing and abundance to those you call upon him for guidance and support. He can also help you to develop your intuition and to trust your inner visions. Call upon him at any time you need some healing or perhaps you are being called to be a healer as well.   Healers come in many forms.
      There of course is hands on healing, which does wonders for those who are experiencing any pain or even with discomfort from vibrational shifting as the physical body is the last of your bodies to process through as it is the most dense.  He can assist in working with your emotions, your thoughts as well as connecting with your spirit self. There are also healers who heal with their words and they can always use his guidance and support to know just what to say and when to speak your truth.
      Read more »

      Thanks to: lucas2012infos
      natalie glassonIn waves of love I transport my consciousness to reunite with your consciousness and vibration. Let us exist in a peaceful state of oneness so that the will and divine love of the Creator may pulsate throughout our entire beings, magnifying with each sacred aspect and vibration within our beings that we resonate with. The vibration and purpose I hold is focused and stems from the love of the Creator. This seems such a general statement and yet it is the most wondrous and true experience for me.
      Love is everything that I experience and everything that I give to you. It is a conscious love filled with wise consciousness and meanings of the Creator’s love, a love that often only momentarily meets with you in your physical body, bringing an inspired breath of freedom, knowingness and inner warmth. Yet this pure vibration of love is akin to a powerful feed of ancient and new wisdom composed as a beautiful symphony of music. Can you comprehend a love that is awe inspiring, which embraces you completely, heals you instantly and guides you to simultaneously acknowledge all the knowledge within the Creator’s universe and beyond? This form of love which is akin to a stream or tidal wave from the Creator’s soul, is accessed by you momentary in meditation or union with guides, loved ones or simple inspired moments. Like an all knowing ecstasy which fills you with Creator knowledge. You have the ability to access this form of love more frequently and to embody it within your physical and energetic light bodies. I, Mary Magdalene, step forward to assist and serve you in this mission and quest of self-discovery of your magnificent love vibrations and opportunities.
      Read more »

      You are a starseed! You contain a holographic 'seed packet' of your evolution into the Mind of Light and the energy that directs you toward wholeness. This resonance offers an expanded view of the larger self and new ways of perceiving reality. Through self-acceptance, you are gifted with this journey. like a cosmic milkweed explosion of resonant is the launching pad from which you can hear the rumble of the rocket of your accelerated evolution.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google