[ANGEL] 30 Cancer, The Angels of Fate

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 21, 2013

      30 degrees Cancer

      The Angels of Fate

      Also known as

      The Angels of

      Charonthona’

      Beloved,

      As a person reaches the point of such wisdom, love, and power that the intended lessons of fate are accomplished, he or she then has freedom to live life as a master of fate.

      It is at this point that obscurity is removed and perfect clarity of Divine Feelings are attained, and there is no danger that harm will be caused, either to self or to others, either intentionally or through ignorance.

       It is at this point of enlightenment that a person creates supreme happiness in their journey upon the Earth.

      We inspire clarity and perfect purity of flowing Divine feelings so that fate can be mastered.
       Feelings are magnetic and attract new realities into physical manifestation.

       By flowing with feelings of highest divine purity and clarity, the highest fates can manifest.

      Check your feelings.

       What are you feeling?

      These feelings are attracting your experience of physical reality now.

      Learn how to let feelings flow with empathy and unconditional love for those parts of your self that are generating them.

      Feelings purify  just as water does when they are not bottled up and are allowed to flow freely without  causing harm.

      Our natural state is joy, and life everlasting, and feelings will naturally return to joy when they are healed from all previous wounding.

       In this way they change and heal and become more Divine, life giving, and beautiful.

        By flowing in this way,  in an atmosphere of empathy and compassion, painful feelings become positive and happy.

      Insights into previous emotional traumas arise as they flow in safety, bringing forgiveness and understanding of self and others and the understanding of why these events were allowed to happen by the higher self.

      Much wisdom has been gained through these life experiences.

      Once these painful feelings are healed through flowing, flowing is still important.

        By flowing  freely in an atmosphere of unconditional gratitude , happy feelings become even more happy, pure, clear and divine.

      All feelings are this way, flowing spins them into new higher frequencies, just as water molecules spin through flowing so that their surface tension protects them from impurities.

      “Love conquers all.”

      Mastery of flowing feelings  through unconditional love  changes fate.

      "Love conquers all."

        It is the only vibration that will.

      All feelings, of self and others, can evolve if they are allowed to flow in an atmosphere of Divine Love.

       If your feelings or someone else's are not happy and beautiful, then they need to heal, and those parts of yourself or theirselves that are generating them need to heal as well.

      By tuning in to your feelings with empathy and love, your present time self is acting as an observer
        and healer , and, as you know from Quantum Physics, an observer affects what is observed, especially when  observing is done with LOVE.

      In this way your present time self re-parents the wounded inner child selves of the past.

      In this way, LOVE CONQUERS ALL within.

      As the inner world changes, the outer world does too.

      We ask you not to be afraid or ashamed of your feelings when they are negative.

      These feelings are normal and appropriate feelings in response to wounding of the soul in the circumstances of life.

       Instead observe them with Divine Love and experience healing as they flow in meditation with your empathy and faith.

      We remind you that in your choice of parents, country, gender, race, class, health, time, genes, and other circumstances of life,
      your soul embraced your present fate.

      With guidance of Divine Providence itself, you chose this particular fate for your highest good.

        Your choice was designed to give you the greatest chance of development in your journey to perfection.

      The influences of fate, once chosen, can be favorable or unfavorable, easy or difficult.
       []
       If a fate is unfavorable, it was chosen because opportunities exist to learn the virtues of patience, fortitude, surrender, faith, service, humility, courage, persistence, compassion, strength, understanding, cause and effect, among others.

      If a fate is favorable, it was chosen because opportunities exist to attain the virtues of happiness, satisfaction, joy, love, education, pleasure, abundance, beauty, power, and freedom, service, among others.

      We  can help you understand your chosen fate.

      Light Body
      We can also inspire enlightenment so that even the most difficult fate can be transformed and transmuted into perfection.

      We remind you that Divine Providence only allows each person to take on a fate that is most suited to his or her best development.

      Divine Providence never allows a soul to take on more than it can accomplish.

      We help people with the circumstances of fate.

      Easy or difficult, we help them know that all is in Divine Harmony, that all is working out as it should.

      This understanding itself changes fate.

       We help each person call forth those virtues and qualities from
      Omnipresent, Omnipotent, Omniscient Divine Being
      that are required to successfully work with individual circumstances.

       We make sure that each fate unfolds as it was intended.

      When you desire to change your fate, we answer, for this desire itself is the beginning of the change.

      We teach how to serve through unity with the omnipresent, omnipotent, and omniscient will of Divine Providence for the highest good of all.

      We inspire feelings of flowing Bliss, and highest Love, Wisdom, and Power.

      By learning how to flow with feelings of highest Divine Purity and Clarity, a person prepares to enter the gateways of Leo, which are attunement with Divine Omnipotence.
      .

      ascension.walkgoldenlight4
       It is our great pleasure to reveal both the exoteric and esoteric, which is the outer and the inner, truth.

       This is often done in states of meditation which use the four awareness levels of pure being and unity with Divine Being and all creation , deep inner thought,  flowing feelings, and the five senses, memory, and logic.

       This corresponds to Delta, Theta, Alpha, and Beta brainwave states used together.

      In contemplating divine virtues of the letters of our name in this way, the following abilities are remembered.

      Ch…This letter represents the virtue of clarity.

      The ability to perceive and understand all languages of the universe, all spiritual beings, men, and animals, and of being understood by them allows each child of God to understand the rhythms of life and have power over life and death.
      *
      A and umlaut A, ae…soft A represents wisdom and enlightenment.

      Eloquence, poetic talent, musical gift, and mystical faculties such as clairvoyance and clairaudience are attained.

      Umlaut A, ae is the virtue of the mysteries of life and death and transformation.

       It is activated by

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 21, 2014

      30degrees Cancer

      TheAngels of Fate

      Alsoknown as

      TheAngels of

      Charonthona

      Beloved,

      Asa person reaches the point of such wisdom, love, and power that the intended lessons of fate are accomplished, he or she then has freedom to live life as a master of fate.

      Itis at this point that obscurity is removed and perfect clarity of flowing life giving Divine Emotions are attained, and there is no danger that harm will be caused, either to self or to others, either intentionally or through ignorance.

[...]

       It reveals that there is no true death, but only change into other states.
      This virtue is activated by releasing imperfections on all levels for changes into other states that are the highest good of all.

      The ability to control imperfect passions through letting them go and then embracing that which is the highest good of all, gives control over negative beings, and freedom from clinging to any imperfect value or possession in will, mind, feeling, and form.

      R…This letter represents the virtue of freedom and independence to follow inner guidance that is in complete harmony with the legality of Divine Providence.

      This virtue awakens ingenuity that manifests in a number of abilities.

      Umlaut O, eu, and O…Umlaut O is the virtue of transmutation into perfection.

      It is activated through cognition brought about by love divine.

      O is the virtue of divine justice.

      Becoming one with this virtue gives expression to the absolute legality of harmony, in all four levels of will, mind, emotion and sensation.

      This controls fate, the contributory determinant in all future incarnations.

      N…This letter represents the divine virtue of supreme happiness, and the ability to transfer oneself or another to the “seventh heaven of delight”.
      It gives the ability to see solutions to any problem in self and others that are the highest good of all.

      T…This is the virtue of high inspiration which awakens inventive faculties and great divine inspiration and intuition.

      H…This represents the divine virtue of the power of the word.

      This is the ability to give utterance to inward or outward sound that carries will, clear concepts of a divine virtue, the emotions of this virtue, and the sensation of it.

      Each letter has a sound and a corresponding divine virtue, meaning, feeling, musical note, color, and sensation.

      In learning this ancient use of language, one gains the ability to understand the work of Divine Providence.

      Umlaut O, eu and O…By seeing through the eyes of love, indwelling divine perfection, which is omnipresent in everything in creation, is seen and enlivened.

      By being one with divine justice, the emotions of absolute contentment and poise are gained.

      N…Supreme happiness gives one absolute freedom and independence of feeling, and the ability to master all other beings.

      A and umlaut A, ae…Wisdom and enlightenment gives control over the beings of the air and the gifts of clairvoyance and clairaudience.

      Transformation gives control over negative beings and situations.

      The melody of our name is D+, G, C, C, D-sharp, C, A, F, A, D-sharp,  C, A, G, and C.

      Ch-A-R-O-N-T-H-O-N-A

      Weinspire clarity and perfect purity of flowing Divine feelings so that fate can be mastered.
      Emotions are magnetic and attract new realities into physical manifestation.

       By flowing with emotions of highest divine purity and clarity, the highest fates can manifest.

      Checkyour emotions.

       What are you feeling?

      Thesefeelings are attracting your experience of physical reality now.

      Learnhow to let imperfect emotions flow with empathy and unconditional love for those parts of your self that are generating them.

      Feelings purify  just as water does in the presence of love, when they are not bottled up but va

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)