Pleiadedolphininfos: Saan and the Arcturian Councils: The Galactic Headquarters that will be the Earth

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2013

      pleiadedolphininfos

      All material can be spread freely with the correct name of the show as it is distributed only in full. Editing and cutting up shows to promote them for own purpose separately is not allowed. For other uses the makers of the show needs to have expressed specific and written consent.
      Read more »

      -Channeled through Wes Annac-
      With warm and Loving greetings from every facet of we souls speaking with you, I am Saan of the Arcturian Councils of the Galactic Federation.
      The Galactic Federation as you’ve perceived of it is an organization of myriad ascended races and societies, who’ve evolved from our respective planets and seek to help as many lower-dimensional civilizations to evolve as possible.
      We hold routine meetings amongst the entirety of our Federation, and our Councils operate in united factions as each race and each Council works together on the ascension of various planets and civilizations.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google