Pleiadedolphininfos: Additional Tools for working with the Star of David Merkaba Stargate on July 29, 2013

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2013

      23324_536337373051928_907460147_n
      (Translated from original language german)
      My child, it was told you so often, you are a co-creator. You can calmly believe this because it is so. Has not my wonderful son Jesus told you 2000 years ago, that all he can do you can do too? So begin with it for the welfare of all. You know with your thoughts, words and deeds you create your own world. This is now valid more than ever. Your manifestations appear now ever faster. Be conscious of what you think, say and do and show me what beautiful things you can create, my child. Show me the love that lives in your heart and with which you can and shall manifest wonderful things. I am looking forward for this. ~
      Your Divine Mother
      Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://sirianheaven.wordpress.com/

      Sharen mit:

      http://cupcakesandangels.wordpress.com/2013/07/18/pleiadian-message-just-be-happy-by-bella-capozzi-july-18-2013/
      968809_10151685765896897_1048195099_n♡ Waves of love are rushing in.  Coursing over this beloved planet, a storm of love washes over everyone and everything, leaving nary a blade of grass untouched by it’s transfiguring effect.  Waves of love, topped off by dainty whitecaps, constructed not of foam but of brilliant crystalline white Christ Light.  This energy is ever so pure and it is profoundly healing by nature.  Oh, how very dearly is our Earth in need of healing!  Our Earth-indeed, as this was not written in error.  For Earth is every bit as much our planet as it is yours.  Not only because, as well you know, we are all created as One.  But because we have been intimately and creatively tied in with the original conception, seeding and eventual progression of the Human Race.  So yes, yourdestiny is our destiny, and thus we soldier on as one diverse, and yet highly functional family; one team, one Sacred Heart, interlaced.
      ♡ Feel the love being sent to you from On High.  It is the grandest of gifts, not to be overlooked amidst the hustle and bustle of everyday Human existence.  Dispense with the trivialities, if only for a little while, and simply allow yourself to revel in this bliss.  Joy is your natural state, as is abundance, peace and the feeling you have when something you’ve done has affected another in beautiful and positive way.  If only you could hold onto the ecstasy for a minute or two of  your time, it can serve to make a world of difference in the way you feel about and undertake your Earth journey.  Trust us, please, when we tell you that the kindest thing you can do for yourselves is to release your fears – for however long you are able to sustain such a neutral state – and just be happy!  Uncover the priceless value to be found in the companionship of other like-hearted souls, and also in the smaller and sweeter pleasures of life.
      Read more »

      1bridgetoanotheryouDear children of light and love, we come to you again with a message of hope and self discovery. For now is the time for all of your identities to shine through the husk. You have all traveled far and wide from various galaxies and various planets in order to come to this planet at this very crucial time it history  not only of humankind but universe en large.
      Many of your star brothers and sisters are looking down at earth right now and are in awe of everything that you are doing here, and everything that you are and all that you stand for. They are in awe of your abilities to plunge through the darkness and show the light to those that have been blinded by greed, horror, abuse, anger, mystery for eons, they look at you in awe and are learning from each step that you take, as they take it with you., learning , and seeing and feeling all that you are going through on this planet.
      Read more »

      The month of July offers us an opportunity to see with the eyes of a honeybee, at a 1000 different angles and patterns, we are asked to look below the sea of emotions into the underlying reefs. Fragile AND in need of our attention. We try so hard to block what hurts, we buffer it anyway we can. Eventually all comes full circle in a 24 hr day and one comes face to face with that which you ran away from. The she crab carries her shell hither and fro, shielding herself.
      Read more »

      July 18, 2013 by Angel Wings and Unicorns
      1623
      July 16, 2013 / Hi it’s me again. I have something to tell you:
      THIS http://ow.ly/mXeDk is the link I meant to use (when I wrote the following in Parts 2 and 3 of this newsletter):  “PLEASE check out these paintings of the Merkaba Star and other sacred geometry forms. If you do nothing else, simply meditating on these photos on July 29th will be a powerful activation!“  I kept using the wrong link! sorry:)
      Yep, I sent another newsletter within a few days of the last one to tell you this because I think these photos are really helpful for tuning in to the Sacred Geometry of this month.
      Also, my friend and colleague Edna Spennato (http://ow.ly/mZMGN) asked me a very important questions: what specific times (on July 29th) might it be good to work with the Star of David? See below for an answer to that question. It might help you to plan your awesome festivities:)
      AND: a Sound Healing Meditation created in alignment with this month’s celestial energies has come to light! This meditation was introduced to me by Lauren Jubelirer and Cayelin Castell. It was created by Daran Wallman who “uses the powerful sounds of the ancient didgeridoo, singing bowls and vocal harmonics to resonate with the physical body and balance the chakras. When sound is used in vibrational healing, the deep vibrations permeate the muscular, skeletal and energetic systems, creating a unique “sound massage” experience. This can release energy and emotions that have been suppressed by trauma or other life experiences. The result is a feeling of support and guidance in the ongoing process of your journey, helping you experience greater clarity, balance and harmony.” http://ow.ly/mXf09
      Read more »

      Ich grüße euch geliebte Geschwister der Erde. Die Agarther kommen zu euch, um euch diese Botschaft der Liebe zu überbringen. Wieder haben wir viele Neuigkeiten, die wir mit euch teilen möchten.
      Nach unserer letzten durch diesen Kanal überbrachten Botschaft, in der einige Galaktische Lichtzivilisationen beschrieben worden sind, hat es eine ziemliche Beschleunigung in eurer Erdenrealität gegeben, was die persönlichen Aufstiegsprozesse betrifft. Viele Seelen haben damit begonnen, auf tiefere Weise Kontakt mit ihrem Höheren Selbst aufzunehmen und haben sich auch mit zahllosen anderen Lichtzivilisationen verbunden, da wir alle Eins sind.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google