A Potent Activation with Archangel Metatron | Natalie Glasson | Om Na

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2013

      You've received this email because you signed up or made a purchase at http://www.omna.org
      Om Na, I Am Bliss, Om Na, I Am Bliss, Om Na, I Am Bliss, Om Na, I Am Bliss, Om Na, I Am Bliss, Om Na

          Welcome to the Sacred School of Om Na with channelled wisdom, light and love through Channel, Author and Spiritual Mentor, Natalie Glasson.You are greatly appreciated and loved unconditionally in this very moment, light and wondrous blessings are sent to your heart and soul, you are honoured as your true self.

       Dear Shay,
      Archangel Metatron's Capsules of Wisdom have reached number 50, in celebration of this Archangel Metatron brings for a meditation entitled 'A Potent Activation. Click Here
      Next Webinar is with Master Saint Germain, 'Manifestation,' on the 1st August, Click Here, if you missed part 1,  2  or 3 of Mary Magdalene's Heart Chakra Awakening you can catch up now Click Here
      Hope you enjoy.
      Many blessings, Natalie

      New Capsule of Wisdom Available
      Capsule 50!!!!
      A Potent Activation

      19th July 2013
      with Archangel Metatron
      With the energies of Saint Germain, Isis, Ra, Celestial White Beings,Mary Magdalene, Angels of Compassion
      Archangel Metatron brings forth a powerful activation in Celebration of his 50th Capsule of Wisdom. Entitled a Potent Activation, Archangel Metatron guides you in a meditation to purify and cleanse your being intensely, to connect with the new vibrations of the three fold flame, experience a greater activation of your soul vibration as well as experiencing a new connection with the sun and moon energies of this new era. Archangel Metatron also encourages you to work with the Angels of Compassion as a form of manifesting these activations at a physical vibration within your being.

      Shift Into Your Enlightened Body with Master Kuthumi
      Workshop Recording Now Available from the 6th July 3013
      Leave behind your physical perspective of yourself and allow
      yourself to shift into your spiritual essence
      Channelled Workshop through Natalie Glasson
      Master Kuthumi invites you to join him in this one day workshop to encourage you to shift into your enlightened body and experienced a reality bursting with enlightenment, clarity and guidance from within your being.
      With the new energies of 2013 beginning to settle and stabilise within our beings and reality it is a wonderful opportunity to focus upon embodiment and bringing into physical manifestation the divinity and magnificence that is within your being and physical body. You are naturally connected into a powerful network of universal energies and consciousness, known as the Creator, it is time to access, activate and familiarise yourself with your true existence drawing forth the sacred wisdom, clarity, understanding and resonance that is yours to transmit into your reality. Already you have accepted so many realisations about yourself and the Creator but now is the time to embody and walk as your truth upon the Earth, living, expressing and confirming your divinity with every moment of your reality. This is the era to BE your sacred self within all levels of your being and reality, free from fear or doubt, Master Kuthumi wishes to be of service to you and assist you in shifting into your enlightened body.

      Next Webinar
      Manifestation,
      Back to Basics and the Core Purpose of Our Creation
      7pm UK Time
      1st August

      Join Saint Germain and Natalie for an Evening of Manifestation!
      Maybe there are dreams you wish to create, energies or skills you wish to experience, allow Saint Germain to support you in fine-tuning your natural manifestations skills, returning you to the truth of your being.
      Master Saint Germain comes forward for one webinar session to speak of the importance of manifestation as we exist in this new era upon the Earth. Focus upon manifestation is becoming more and more important and imperative as we move into recognising ourselves as sacred energetic beings of the Creator's vibration.  The awareness that all we need to support our physical and spiritual reality is within our being is becoming completed grounded into our realities, as we have been asked to embody our divine manifestationnatural skills and abilities. We have been given the responsibility of our spiritual growth as we enter into this new era and so there is a need to become the conscious creators of our realities upon the Earth, supporting ourselves and all of humanity.  The core purpose of our existence is to express and manifest the creation vibration and to fully experience the Creator on all energetic levels. It is now time to live as our power and tr uth upon the Earth.
      Saint Germain is a powerful figure of transformation and manifestation; he wishes to guide you in practices and meditations to support your exploration of your manifestation skills while reminding you of the basics of manifestation so that you may build a powerful foundation to accelerate from, while creating and experiencing all your soul divinely expresses.
      Join Saint Germain and Natalie for an Evening of Manifestation!

      The Link Between Detoxing & Channelling
      Natalie's Healing Journey with Marian

      New Capsule of Wisdom Available

      I Surrender,
      New Era Activation
      Capsule No
        1st July 2013
      With Archangel Metatron

      Archangel Metatron brings forth a powerful activation in the form of a meditation within his ashram upon the Multi- Universal level of the Creator's universe. Archangel Metatron's activation is focused upon completing the transition of moving from the old era into the new era, it supports a deep cleansing within your being, an acceptance of the consciousness of the new era while activating the supreme or super aspect of the Creator within your being. Archangel Metatron invites you to join him in this capsule to truly awaken the divine light within your being as well as sacred skills and abilities.

      Missed the Webinars? Catch Up Now!

      Heart Chakra Awakening with Mary Magdalene
      Online Webinar Workshop
      Channelled through Natalie Glasson
      It is the time of love, experiencing and expressing a pure vibration of love. It is divine timing to focus upon the healing, restoring and expansion of the Heart Chakra in order to bring forward a purer understanding of the love of the Creator. Mary Magdalene invites you to explore and heal your heart chakra supported by her sacred goddess guidance and vibration. Mary Magdalene is known as the Celestial Rose Heart because of her sacred loving expression and the support that she offers many in opening and healing their heart chakras on the Earth and the inner planes.
      In a three part webinar series Mary Magdalene wishes to connect you on a deeper level with your heart chakra, assist you in recognising the love that your heart holds and how to use it as your power. She wishes to aid cellular repatterning for your entire being to be attuned to the heart vibration, encourage you to access the subtle chambers of your heart chakra, heal past pain held within the heart chakra and the heart organ, as well as anchoring new vibrations of Creator heart chakra energy from the universe into your being to aid further expansion. Mary Magdalene will encourage you to hold a greater awareness of your heart chakra in your daily reality while channelling all her love into your being to soothe and heal all aspects of your being.
      Allow Mary Magdalene to assist you in opening up to the powerful love volume and frequencies within you aiding a more complete manifestation of love within your reality.
      Book and Register

      Allowing Yourself To Be Provided For
      Capsule No
      15th June 2013
      With Archangel Metatron

      In Capsule 48 Archangel Metatron describes how we are each always provided for by the Creator, he assists in a unique understanding of all our needs and requirements being provided for to aid our further ability of manifestation and creation in our realities. With this understanding you allow yourself the freedom to connect with the Creator and develop your manifestation skills. Archangel Metatron shares a special mantra and its meaning to assist in your continued belief and perspective that all is provided to you, while sharing a meditation that shifts your consciousness from lack and limitations to abundance and freedom, attuning your entire being with this new understanding. This is a powerful communication from Archangel Metatron especially focused upon the divinity within your being.

      Twelve Rays of Light
      A Guide to the Rays of Light and the Spiritual Hierarchy
      By Natalie Glasson

      Paperback Book
      Receive 6 Free Channelled Guided Meditations with every purchase to help you experience the energies of the Rays of Light
      Buy Now

      Home Shop  School  About Natalie Free Downloads Workshop

      Sacred School of Om Na

      Wisdom House, Kingsley Road
      Harrow, HA2
      8LD