[ANGEL] 28 Cancer, The Angels of the Music of the Spheres

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 19 10:14 AM

      Lion's
Gateway Initiation

      28 degrees Cancer

      Angels of the Music of the Spheres
      Also known as

      The Angels of

       ‘Mennolika’

      Beloved,

      As people learn to  flow with divine love and the emotions of all the other divine virtues, they become much more sensitive to love flowing from all creation, and begin to communicate with other planets .

        We help them discover the music of the spheres.

       Just as mountain ranges or beautiful sunsets inspire souls with the majesties of Divine Being, so too can the contemplation of divine qualities of other planets and spheres inspire lofty wisdom and states of ecstasy.

      "In my Father's house are many mansions."

       We whisper of abundance of knowledge, ecstasy, majesty and happiness flowing through the deep sky.

      We help awaken the experience of the beauty of celestial music through the inspiration of the divine virtues of our name.

      When seeking to flow with the music of the spheres, meditate on these virtues.

      As we help unify consciousness with Divine Qualities of interplanetary spheres during meditation, our specialty is rapture brought about by celestial music.

       Hearing the celestial music of the spheres is a source of supreme happiness, faith, vitality and youthening, as the splendor and majesty of divine being flows through emotional states.

      We awaken clairaudience and other gifts of the spirit that come through contemplating the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind.

      Every emotion and thought creates dramatic chemical changes in the body.

       Flowing celestial music awakens thoughts and feelings that lead to youth, health, and ultimately, if desired, to immortality.

      Oftentimes in the stories of saints there are accounts of hearing celestial music.

      This celestial music awakened faith and divine insights and revelations.

       In the story of the birth of Jesus, the three wise men that followed the star to the manger experienced this beautiful music sometimes.

      We encourage the Children of Light to perform music alone or as spiritual families, so that the music of the spheres flows through their performances, blessing all life.

      Bhakti Fest Rocks the
Midwest!

      THe
Golden Hippie Years ( i miss
them )
      This spiritual music, free flowing through inner guidance and meditation, is a celebration of life, and a source of nourishment for the soul.

      The music of the spheres is a spiritual food that uplifts the Earth.

      "On Earth as it is in Heaven."

      MIRACLES

      Praying-Hands-FYV

      ‘M-E-N-N-O-L-I-K-A

      M…We are masters of the process of transformation, the principle of fluidity, especially feelings, sensations and life spirit.
      *
      E…We infuse ordinary with cosmic consciousness and inspire awareness of the divine omnipresence throughout manifestation.
      *
      N…We are attuned to happiness, the seventh heaven of delight.
      *
      N…We help the children of God learn to control the mind world, in order to see and understand the mental stage of maturity of self and other, and have the ability to enhance the problem solving abilities of others.
      *
      umlaut O, eu, and O…We open the eyes with love divine to see indwelling divine perfection for the purpose of transmutation. We bring contentment, poise and the power to evoke the same emotionally, and mentally.  We inspire highly discerning judgment and appreciation of the working of fate.
      *
      L…We teach Quabbalistic methods of charging medicinal remedies to effect cures and restore vital energies.  The Quabalistic methods are the meditations of the divine virtues on the level of will, mind, emotion, and sensation.
      *
      I…We work with breathing practices that also enliven and restore life.
      *
      K…We empower seekers to manifest ideas at will.
      *
       A and umlaut A, ae…We are masters of the mind world with our main focus being on how the Quabbalistic utterance of different letters should be done to effect different purposes.  This utterance of letters is understanding the divine virtues that each letter represents, and using the meditation of each divine virtue in will, mind, emotion, and sensation.’ ‘We help with the recognition and release of imperfections for transformation.’

      Know that it is we who are with you when you feel the ecstasy of the music of the spheres.

      Call on us when you gaze at the heavens and sense the infinite beauty and greatness of God.

      We join our consciousness with yours.
      We are one with the majesty of Divine Consciousness manifesting as the heavens.

      *

      MIRACLES
      light
body

       Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      1-800-204-2473

      The angel messages are indexed there.

      ***********

      ******************

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationery by Polly Menendez

      Feel free to share these messages.

      We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. Thanks!]

      The first three volumes are field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

      Ebook and audio format.

      CreatorBeing3

      Homesite:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      For emotional healing help, there are now two free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form. You may download or view  these,

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 19 11:43 AM

        Lion's
Gateway Initiation
        Jupiter is  starting it's year long journey in Leo
        Venus is now in Cancer.

        28 degrees Cancer

        Angelsof the Music of the Spheres
        Also known as

        The Angels of

          Mennolika

        Beloved,

        As people learn to  flow with divine love and the emotions of all the other divine virtues, they become much more sensitive to love flowing from all creation, and begin to communicate more with this and other planets .

          We help them discover the music of the spheres.

         Justas mountain ranges or beautiful sunsets inspire souls with the majesties of Divine Being, so too can the contemplation of the sounds and frequencies of divine qualities of all planets and spheres inspire lofty wisdom and states of ecstasy.

[...]

        * Names, phrases, or sections in the angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.

        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 19 8:48 AM

          28 degrees Cancer

          Angels of the Music of the Spheres
          Also known as

          The Angels of

            Mennolika

          Beloved,

          As people learn to  flow with divine love and the emotions of all the other divine virtues, they become much more sensitive to love flowing from all creation, and begin to communicate more and more with  music with this and other planets .

[...]

           Flowing celestial music awakens thoughts and emotions that lead to youth, health, and ultimately, if desired, to immortality.

[...]

          M…We are masters of the process of transformation, the principle of fluidity, especially emotions, sensations and life spirit.

[...]

           Withadditional loving help from Gulshan

          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 19 9:21 AM

            Full moon today with the sun enlivening the music of the spheres,

            and the earth and moon conjunct at the heavenly hosts of acoustics!

            28 degrees Cancer

            Angels of the Music of the Spheres
            Also known as

            The Angels of

              Mennolika

            Beloved,

            As people learn to  flow with divine love and the emotions of all the other divine virtues,
            they become much more sensitive to love flowing to and  from all creation,
            and begin to
            communicate more and more with clairvoyance and clairaudience to hear
              music with this and other planets .

              We are the heavenly host that help them discover the music of the spheres.

             Just as mountain ranges or beautiful sunsets inspire souls with the majesties of Divine Being,
             so too can the contemplation of the sounds and frequencies of divine qualities of all planets and spheres
             inspire lofty wisdom and states of ecstasy.

            "In my Father's house are many mansions."

             We whisper of abundance of knowledge, ecstasy, majesty and happiness flowing through the deep sky.

            We help awaken the experience of the beauty of celestial music through the inspiration of the divine virtues of our name.

            When seeking to flow with the music of the spheres,
             meditate on these virtues.
            Each letter represents a unique divine quality.

[...]

            The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very ancient set of teachings
            which together form a common precursor, or root, of three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

            The being and the angels share the same name. This name is a key to their powers and influence.
            * Names, phrases, or sections in the angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.

            Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6,
            and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4].
            Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

            ***

            The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book,
            Frabato the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon. This book is most important for understanding present day political issues.

            1-800-204-2473
            or amazon.com

            If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what the angel messages are about,
            go to the archives at the lovingpurelove egroup in Yahoo. * Previous messages contain instructions on the method of meditation for the divine virtues.
            The angel messages are indexed there.

            ***********

            copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

            Stationery by Polly Menendez

            Feel free to share these messages.

            Note: The messages that were sent out originally are being rewritten daily with important information.
            It’s good to update the original messages in your archives.

            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 18 7:52 AM

             Look for a few moments at the crop circle that appeared today, July 18th in Wiltshire England.

            What do you feel in your heart?

            What do you think?

            CROP CIRCLES
            stimulate the pineal gland, which responds to visual images

            Cley Hill, Nr Warminster, Wiltshire. Reported 18th July.

            http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2017/cleyhill/cleyhill2017a.html

            28 degrees Cancer

[...]

            www.spiritussanctus.com, click on the button at the top menu called SHARE MY WORK.
             A window will drop down.
             Click on Downloads.

            A page will open where there are LOTS of musical meditation downloads to choose from.
            That should do it.

            (Message over 64 KB, truncated)