Pleiadedolphininfos: You are far wiser in your wholeness than you know - Ron Head

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18 2:02 PM

      cosmic wind

      Michael

      Today we will speak once more for a while about the continuing rise of important events on your planet.  There is a growing flood of changes, both seen and unseen, which are changing your entire civilizations in ways that even those involved cannot see the scope of.  Perhaps the only way to even begin to fathom the trends involved would be to detach oneself and try to reach a perspective removed from the fray, so to speak.

      There actually is no facet of your existence which is untouched.  Why is this?  It is because every facet of your existence is created by your own collective consciousness.  It is because you have determined it to be thus.  It is because you, as stated many times before, are the co-creators of this world.
      Read more »

      As I am my own galactic observation post,  I see the observations that I see and feel happening in the now from within. I see people switching places by  falling  back into traps of old 3D perceptions, 3D  feelings and emotions. The switch is instigated by giving away the powers of the self  to a guru, teacher or someone with power. There is though a difference in being appreciated or  acknowledging someone AND having misplaced respect for ultimate knowledge or someone powerful or someone leading you astray .  It is that what I see happening.
      People still are believing in forces outside of themselves. They think still those forces  will help them or save them in their journey in finding their real self. People turning from loving childlike naive people into power-hungry people who want to lead others astray. I see others becoming a repetitive voice for some outside force that their belief structures fully are pulled  into. In my view you only can be the  example in  showing all that is you coming from within you. It is not about some vague entity, “ET” or something or someone who is placed outside your self.  This is all just distraction and leading back to separation.  Just observe and see if it is not also applicable to you.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google