[ANGEL] 27 Cancer, The Angels of the Miracles of the Spheres

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 18, 2013

      27 Taurus was just sent by mistake.

       Here is the correct angel message for today.

      27 degrees Cancer

      Aspecting Galactic Center

      Angels of the Miracles of the Spheres

      Also known as

      The Angels of

       ‘Zagol’

      Beloved,

      We teach creating miracles with help from other planetary spheres.

      We instruct a child of God on the powers of cosmic spheres.

      If a child of God places him or her self in any sphere with the mental body, for instance into the zone girdling the earth, in which he/she intends to use the ancient language to invoke divine virtues for the purpose of manifesting spiritual perfection, he or she can evoke, into this sphere, beings from other spheres in exactly the same way as if he/she were doing it in our physical sphere.

      The Law of One, the highest good of all concerned, must be observed.’

       merkaba vehicle

      Our influence is felt in contemplation of the spiritual essences of interplanetary spheres when there is desire for help from them.

      We teach how to enjoy and obtain wisdom and healing from the interplanetary spheres through meditation and evocation.

       Similar to obtaining help from spiritual essences of plants, or  from beautiful oceans, or from great teachers,   there is a specific group of heavenly hosts that can help with transferences of consciousness, information and help  from other spheres .

      When help is desired from interplanetary spheres and from the heavenly hosts and angels that circle these spheres, we facilitate seekers to use the cosmic language of meditating on divine qualities  just as they do with the heavenly hosts and angels of the zone girdling the earth.

      Just as different people have unique expresssions of  different gifts of the spirit, different planets also have different spiritual qualities and gifts.

       Female Divinity

      “As above, so below”

      Each of the planets is a manifestation on the physical plane of different combinations of divine attributes of beingness, will, intellect, feelings and sensations.

       As humanity has pondered the planets over centuries, we have inspired philosophies concerning different planets and their divine attributes.

        Roman and Greek mythology, native American, Oriental, and other cultures are full of teachings concerning divine identities of planets and the powers and qualities that they possess.

      It is our joy to list a few of the divine attributes of the planets in the zone girdling the earth:

       Mercury inspires receptivity of Wisdom.

       Jupiter inspires Creative Wisdom.

       Venus inspires receptivity of Divine Love.

        Mars inspires Creative Divine Love.

      Earth inspires creative Divine Will.

       Saturn inspires receptivity of Divine Will.

        Uranus inspires overall totality of Omnipotent Will of God, experienced in the Delta brainwave levels of Pure Being and unity with Divine Being and all creation.

       Neptune inspires the overall totality of Omniscient Wisdom of God in the Delta brainwave level of Pure Being.

      Pluto inspires the overall totality of the Love of God in the Delta brainwave level of Pure Being.

       The Sun inspires creative electrical Male aspect of Divine Self.

       The Moon inspires flowing emotional magnetic Female aspect of Divine Self.

      Call on us to understand the meaning of the celestial lights, and when you desire their help to manifest the Love, Wisdom, and Will of Divine Perfection.

      We are the angels of sphere miracles.

      Call on us.

      MIRACLES

       Bouddha PlenilunioTauro2011FD

      ‘Z-A-G-O-L’

      Z…We train abilities to translate abstract ideas into easily understandable terms and to send and receive messages through the air with great endurance and resiliency. We awaken remembrance of all lifetimes on earth and on other spheres.

      *

      A and umlaut A, ae…We access all artistic talents, eloquence, selected mystical abilities, rituals, and ceremonies.  We enhance mental functioning to the degree of being able to tap into other spheres and domains beyond the earth. We inspire release of imperfection for transformation into other states that are the highest good of all.

      *

      G…We confer peace in the spirit, true divine blessings, and help seekers discern the working of grace in all spheres and planes.

      *

      Umlaut O, eu, and O…We help the children of God see all through the eyes of love and awaken indwelling perfection. We help them  attain discerning judgment and the realization to grasp the purpose of any intervention by Divine Providence for the sake of Justice.

       *

      L…We teach how to spiritualize the emotions in order to perfectly attune to, and become one with, any and all divine virtues.’

      *

      MIRACLES

       vortex both sides

       Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      1-800-204-2473

      The angel messages are indexed there.

      ***********

      Bhakti Fest Rocks the Midwest!
      ******************

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationery by Polly Menendez

      Feel free to share these messages.

      We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. Thanks!]

      The first three volumes are field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

      Ebook and audio format.

      Homesite:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      For emotional healing help, there are now two free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form. You may download or view  these, including the emotional trauma healing form, on our website www.spiritussanctus.com  . [There are also other free emotional healing handouts there you can download and print to help you understand emotional trauma healing.]  The trauma healing form is used to facilitate  healing a current or past emotional trauma permanently in one session. This was developed and used successfully at the PTSD clinic at the VA Medical Center in Tuskegee Alabama during the   nineties when Dr. Michael Schlosser ran the clinic. It contains 23 steps that a traumatized person is led through in approximately one to three hours to permanently heal a traumatic incident with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares.
      How to download free angel music on website www.spiritussanctus.com

      THe Golden
Hippie Years ( i miss them )

      On the homepage of website, www.spiritussanctus.com,

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 18, 2014

[...]

      Just as different people have unique expressions of  different gifts of the spirit, different planets also have different spiritual qualities and gifts.

[...]

       The Sun inspires creative electrical Male aspect of Divine Self, the spirit.

       The Moon inspires flowing emotional magnetic Female aspect of Divine Self, the soul.

      Call on us to understand the meaning of the celestial lights, and when you desire their help to manifest the Love, Wisdom, and Will of Divine Perfection.

      We are the angels of sphere miracles.

      Call on us.

      MIRACLES

       Bouddha
PlenilunioTauro2011FD

      MIRACLES

       vortex
both sides

       Footnotes:

      * Names, phrases, or sections in the angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.

      Message 3 of 10 , Jul 18, 2015

      27 degrees Cancer

      AspectingGalactic Center

      Angelsof the Miracles of the Spheres

      Also known as

      The Angels of

        Zagol

      Beloved,

      We teach creating miracles with help from other planetary spheres.

      We instruct a child of God on the powers of cosmic spheres.

      Z-A-G-O-L

      Z…We train abilities to translate abstract ideas into easily understandable terms and to send and receive messages through the air with great endurance and resiliency.
       We awaken remembrance of all lifetimes on earth and on other spheres.

      A and umlaut A, ae…We access all divine wisdom, artistic talents, eloquence, selected mystical abilities, rituals, and ceremonies.

[...]

      Each of the planets is a manifestation on the physical plane of different combinations of divineattributes of beingness, will, intellect, emotions  and sensations.

       As humanity has pondered the planets over centuries, we have inspired philosophies concerning different planets and their divine attributes.

        Romanand Greek mythology, native American, Oriental, and other cultures are full of teachings concerning divine identities of planets
       and the powers and qualities that they possess.

      Even though there are many planets throughout the omniverse, it is our joy to list a few of the divine attributes of the beautiful planets in the zone girdling the earth:

[...]

      Note: The messages that were sent out originally are being rewritten daily with important information. It’s good to update

      Message 4 of 10 , Jul 18, 2016

      27 degrees Cancer

      Aspecting Galactic Center

      Angels

      of the

      Miracles of the Spheres

      Also known as

      The Angels of

        Zagol

      Beloved,

      We teach creating miracles with help from other planetary spheres.

      We instruct a child of God on the powers of cosmic spheres.

       Similar to obtaining help from spiritual essences of plants, or from beautiful oceans, or from great teachers,

        there is a specific group of heavenly hosts that help with transferences of consciousness,

      with information and help  from other spheres .

       As humanity has pondered the planets over centuries,

      we have inspired philosophies concerning different planets and their divine attributes.

        Roman and Greek mythology, native American, Oriental, and other cultures are full of teachings concerning divine identities of planets
       and the powers and qualities that they possess.

      Each letter of our name,

      as with all the names of the heavenly hosts,

      represents a divine quality or virtue,

      which creates a specific state of awareness that has specific results.

[...]

       in which he/she intends to use visualization and emotions of a desired outcome,
       or the ancient language to invoke divine virtues,
       for the purpose of manifesting spiritual perfection,
       he or she can evoke, into this sphere,
      beings from other spheres,
       in exactly the same way as if he/she were doing it in our physical sphere.

      The Law of One,

      the highest good of all concerned,

      must be observed especially when working with the miracles of the spheres.

      Just as there are no two snowflakes alike, no two pathways to miracles are alike.

      And yet, they are similar, as snowflakes are similar.

      The most important step to remember,

      whether working within or working with other spheres and beings,

      is to clearly visualize in meditation a desired outcome,

      clearly visualize and meditate on an outcome of love which results in happiness for all,

      and flow with the joyous emotions of that manifesting.

       merkaba
vehicle

      Our influence is felt in contemplation of the spiritual essences of interplanetary spheres

      when there is desire for help from them.

      We teach how to enjoy and obtain wisdom and healing from the interplanetary spheres through meditation and evocation.

       Similar to obtaining help from spiritual essences of plants, or from beautiful oceans, or from great teachers,

        there is a specific group of heavenly hosts that helps with transfer of consciousness, information and help  from other spheres .

      When help is desired from interplanetary spheres and from the heavenly hosts and angels that circle these spheres,

      we facilitate seekers to use the cosmic language of meditating on divine outcomes and qualities,

        just as is done with the heavenly hosts and angels of the zone girdling the earth.

[...]

      The splendor and the majesty of creation reflects the splendor and the majesty of divine being.

      "On earth as it is in heaven."

      Call on us to understand the meaning of the celestial lights,

      and when you desire their help to manifest the Love, Wisdom, and Will of Divine Perfection.

      We are the angels of sphere miracles.

      Call on us.

      MIRACLES

      MIRACLES

       vortex both sides

       Footnotes:

      The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor,
      or root, of three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

      The being and the angels share the same name. This name is a key to their powers and influence.
      * Names, phrases, or sections in the angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6,
       and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4].
      Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book,
       "Frabato the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon.
      This book is most important for understanding present day political issues.

      1-800-204-2473
      or amazon.com

      If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)