[ANGEL] 27 Taurus, The Angels of Philosophy

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 18 9:13 AM

              27 degrees Taurus
      aspecting [quincux] Galactic Center
      The Angels of Philosophy
      Also known as

      The Angels of

       ‘Gagison’

      Beloved,

      We help you comprehend all religious systems of this physical world of the past and the present.’
       Blue Star
      ‘We help you get to the bottom of any religious system and find the universal laws effective in it.

      We also show to what extent universal laws have been hidden, veiled, misused, and misunderstood, and we help you correct these errors from the philosophical point of view for your personal use.

       We inspire universal philosophy.

      The effectiveness of religious systems, of the past or present, depends to a large extent on the down pouring of divine grace.

      There is ONE LIFE that lives and moves in all beings, large and small, so
      whenever any life is helped, no matter how small,
      the unified field of life is blessed as a whole.

      That is why these and similar sayings ring true:

       "What you do unto the least of these you do unto Me."

      "You reap what you sow."

       "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"!

      "Step on a blade of grass and the universe trembles."

      []
      "God is aware of the least sparrow".

      This is the core and essence of the divine virtue of Grace and Mercy, the letter G, which is the first letter of our name.

      Meditating on this virtue enlivens true divine blessing to self and others.

      We inspire seekers of truth to meditate on divine grace and mercy in all their aspects, and to ask for divine grace for self and others.

       Meditate on how far legality goes and how divine grace and mercy effects man and animal.

      Meditate on the virtue of divine peace in the spirit, the experience of peacefulness and the blessing of Divine Providence.

      Grace and Mercy creates flowing  feelings of divine happiness and complete satisfaction.

      Meditate on all phases of true abundance and success in the physical world for all beings.

      According to the law of Reciprocal Action, the law of cause and effect, negative results of past mistakes become a bitter harvest.

      This bitter harvest affects the unified field.

      Even though lessons of harmlessness are learned from this harvest, these lessons can also be imparted through grace and mercy, through the down pouring of divine light.

      By continuously uplifting one’s state of being, desires, thoughts, feelings, and actions in holiness and helpfulness through the blessing of grace and mercy, a person greatly heightens his or her own vibrational field which reduces dire effects of returning negative karmas.

       True divine blessing brings peacefulness of the spirit, and encourages helpfulness in all concerned.

      Remember that a higher frequency results from turning away from harmfulness and aligning individual will with Omnipotent Divine Will for the highest good of all.

      A higher frequency greatly repels lower frequencies of returning negative karmas.

      In this way negative karma is greatly weakened in its effects.

       All of the web of life is then blessed because it is spared ripple effects of suffering resulting from unfortunate effects of past misdeeds.

      If the dire effects of every wrong were not made less through
      the virtue of Grace and Mercy, the painful results, the painful reapings,  could be grievous to the entire web of life.

      Because everything is connected to everything else, harm anywhere effects everything everywhere, so whenever a person turns away from harmful activities, and embraces Divine Will, so great is the rejoicing in Heaven for this very reason!

      By meditating on the divine virtue of wisdom and enlightenment, the second letter of our name, the letter A, the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind are comprehended.

      In this way, a person can look at any idea in any religious system and determine how much it corresponds to the original purity of all ideas.

       All imperfections can then be released for changes into other states, through the virtue of
      umlaut A, ae.

      Once the original perfection of all ideas are understood, the importance of true divine blessing becomes more obvious.

      That is why the letter G, the divine virtue of Grace and Mercy, appears again as the next letter in our name.

      Whatever is identified with, whatever is desired, whatever is thought, whatever is felt, and whatever is sensed goes out and gathers more of its kind through the Law of Attraction and
      returns to the sender much stronger than when it went out.

      Meditating on The Law of Cause and Effect, which is the divine virtue of letter I, allows a person to comprehend “Karmic Law”, the Law of Sowing and Reaping.

       This virtue awakens memory, remembrance and conscience and points again to the great importance of using free will very carefully.

      This virtue reveals strengths and weaknesses in philosophical systems.
       Bhakti Fest Rocks
the Midwest!
      The divine virtue of all-penetrating-divine-will-power is the letter S.

      By attuning to omnipresent Divine Will, The Law of One, and understanding that Divine Will penetrates all and is found within ALL of creation, a person foresees the direction of any philosophy, any being or group of beings, because all creation must travel in the direction of Divine Will to survive.

      To the extent that Divine Will is aligned with,

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 10 , May 17, 2014

      Today is an auspicious day, when the powers of divine consciousness reveals the underlying truth,or lack of truth, behind all of our belief systems.

              27 degrees Taurus

      aspecting[quincux] Galactic Center

      TheAngels of Philosophy

      Alsoknown as

      TheAngels of

        Gagison

      Beloved,

      Wehelp you comprehend all religious systems of this physical world of the past and the present.’

       Weinspire universal philosophy.

      ‘Wehelp you get to the bottom of any religious system and find the universal laws effective in it.

      []
      We also show towhat extent universal laws have been hidden, veiled, misused, and misunderstood, and we help you correct these errors from the philosophical point of view for your personal use.’
       Native Star Nation
      Weinspire the experience and understanding that there is ONE LIFE that lives and moves in all beings, large and small, so
      wheneverany life is helped, no matter how small,
      theunified field of life is blessed as a whole.

      Thatis why these and similar sayings ring true:

       "Whatyou do unto the least of these you do unto Me."
       "Dounto others as you would have them do unto you"!
      "Stepon a blade of grass and the universe trembles."
      "Godis aware of the least sparrow".

      Blessingothers is the core and essence of the divine virtue of Grace and Mercy, the letterG, which is the first letter of our name.

      Fairy-love-angels-22217447-700-525

      Meditatingon this virtue enlivens true divine blessing for self and others.

      We inspire the sons and daughters of Divine Life to meditate on divine grace and mercy in all their aspects.

       We help with the understanding of how far legality goes and how divine grace and mercy effects man and animal to bring success and satisfaction to all.

      Meditateon the virtue of divine peace in the spirit, the experience of peacefulness and the blessing of Divine Providence.

      Flowwith feelings of divine happiness and complete satisfaction.

      Meditateon all phases of true abundance and success in the physical world for all beings.

      We help with understandingthat according to the law of Reciprocal Action, the law of cause and effect
      , negative results of past mistakes become a bitter harvest.

      Bycontinuously uplifting one’s state of being, desires, thoughts, feelings, and actions in holiness and helpfulness through grace and mercy, a person greatly heightens his or her own vibrational field which reduces dire effects of returning negative karmas.

       Truedivine blessing brings peacefulness of the spirit, and encourages helpfulness in all concerned.

      Rememberthat a higher frequency results from turning away from harmfulness and aligning individual will with Omnipotent DivineWill for the highest good of all.  A higher frequency repels lower frequencies of returning negative karmas.  Inthis way negative karma is greatly weakened in its effects.

      Message 3 of 10 , May 17

      Today is the new moon at this degree, this is the moment when spirit and soul unite in perfect union.
      For the next 28 days, this point will mature and ripen within us all.
      Finally we will realize that we are all ONE, and that all religions are different pathways to the top of the same mountain of truth.
      To the extent that a pathway does not have dangerous blocks, the journey to the top is easy and inspiring.

[...]

      Flowwith emotions of divine happiness and complete satisfaction.

      Because emotions send out  frequencies that attract new realities on the physical plane, doing this anchors the original divine will for Heaven on Earth.

      Meditateon all phases of true abundance and success in the physical world for all beings.

      We help with understandingthat according to the law of Reciprocal Action, the law of cause and effect
      , negative results of past mistakes become a bitter harvest.

      Bycontinuously uplifting one’s state of being, desires, thoughts, emotions, and actions in holiness and helpfulness through grace and mercy, a person greatly heightens his or her own vibrational field which reduces dire effects of returning negative karmas.

       Truedivine blessing brings peacefulness of the spirit, and encourages helpfulness in all concerned.

      Rememberthat a higher frequency results from turning away from harmfulness and aligning individual will with Omnipotent DivineWill for the highest good of all.

      A higher frequency repels lower frequencies of returning negative karmas.

      In this way negative karma is greatly weakened in its effects, and manifests symbolically instead of harmfully.

[...]

       All imperfections can then be released, let go, for changes into other states, through the virtue of