Isha Lerner's Tarot: (Inner Child) Child of Wands - The Little Prince ~ (Power of the Flowers) Lavender ~ (Triple Goddess) Initiation w/ First Chakra

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2013

      "It is often the little heartwarming gifts that make a profound difference in our lives."
      "You are under the protection of Archangel Raphael; your mental anguish and cumbersome worries are washed clean; earthly burdens are lifted; and vision is purified. You can rest peacefully."
      "Let my worship be in the heart that rejoices, for behold—all acts of love and pleasure are My rituals. Let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honor and humility, mirth and reverence within you."

      It can be expressed without the slightest of hesitations that love does heal, renew, cleanse, and transform. They can come in many shapes, forms and expressions with some of the most profound, deep, and heartwarming are those that come in the simplest of gestures which show that the world can be changed through the beginning of an act of compassion and genuine unconditional love. That is the foundation for everything. Where we find our value, our strength, our passion, our joy. The act of listening and being present in the life of someone can make the difference in more ways than can be expressed in the words we speak or write; for that is written with the Words of Spirit, of the Soul, that comes from within you and reaches into theirs. Not seeking anything in return and being there for them to offer your ear, your hand, your embrace, your presence. That is a Divine Act which is true worship and reverence. There is nothing more Divine in those moments where we are creating miracles by being a miracle. You are not offering the world to another. You are showing them they are the world by being present and giving unconditionally and selflessly. Burdens, fears, worries, and more are lifted, released and transformed in those very actions. We join together in a Divine Initiation where we begin creating rituals of peace, love, and wholeness. Redefining and recreating our lives by loving one another fully and unconditionally.

      Let us embrace this, embrace one another, and embrace our Earth in all of Her Wonder, Mystery and Glory. For in doing that we are reawakening, reconnecting, and embracing the Divine Spirit/Source within us all. With confidence, peace, joy and love. *:x lovestruck

      Child of Wands - The Little Prince
      Your card is...

      Child of Wands - The Little Prince

      It is often the little heartwarming gifts that make a profound difference in our lives. A gift may be freshly picked dandelions offered by a small child or a special gemstone bought by a friend from foreign shores. The Little Prince, written by Antoine de Saint-Exupery, describes this truth in eloquent fashion through the character of the Little Prince. A small prince from a tiny planet visits the Earth and, with utter simplicity, transforms the life of a man who grows to understand the power of love. At the end of the story, as the Little Prince leaves him to go home to his own planet, he offers the man his star as a gift. The Little Prince is the star child in each of us. As we open to the wonder of the stars, the flowers, and all of life in the universe, we humble ourselves to divine grace and spiritual protection. We, too, can travel to faraway places- in our dreams and visions. We are able to visit exotic places right here on Earth and meet wonderful people in all corners of the globe. The appearance of The Little Prince in your reading is a beautiful gift to you. The sweetest love is blossoming in your life. Climb aboard your butterfly of personal transformation and soar toward the awakened child of love that lives in your creative imagination. Take a moonlit walk and watch the twinkling stars. Do you see them smiling at you? Can you hear their childlike laughter?

      Lavender
      Your card is...

      Lavender

      Latin: Lavandula officinalis

      Color(s): Bluish-Purple

      Archetype: Archangel Raphael. Archangel Raphael, whose name literally means “God Heals,” or “God Has Healed,” protects and overlights the Nature Kingdom—his healing presence extending outward to envelope all Earthly beings, including plants, trees, animals, insects, rocks & minerals, and humans. Through him, the Earth becomes a suitable abode for humanity.

      Signature: Intense heat, bitter cold, and extreme altitudes cannot harm the sturdy Lavender, with strong vertical stems and brilliant bluish/purple blossoms which become tubular at the end of the stem and are nestle among linear, blue-green leaves. Both flowers and leaves are fragrant.

      Healing Properties: The pure, clean aroma of Lavender washes one’s energetic field, and soothes and heals a shattered soul force when mental and spiritual properties have become overly burdened. It also assists with negative “self-talk,” and encourages us to rest peacefully, knowing you are never alone on your healing journey.

      Healing: The Guardian of Treasures comes to you carrying a golden portion of Lavender healing. You are under the protection of Archangel Raphael; your mental anguish and cumbersome worries are washed clean; earthly burdens are lifted; and vision is purified. You can rest peacefully. Raphael drapes His violet blue wings around you, reminding you that you are never alone on your healing journey. The white butterflies in this card represent purity and freedom, for once the mind has been cleansed, it becomes like a butterfly spreading its wings, receptive to sublime messages of liberation. If you are in need of deep healing at this time, Lavender flower elixir will soother your soul. It is beneficial to rub the oil made from the Lavender plant directly onto your body, absorbing its healing fragrance, as well as its healing essence during times of stress, crisis, or illness. Dried lavender is also glorious; sprinkle some around your altar or meditation site, as this will invite the presence of your healing angel, Raphael.

      17. Initiation
      Your card is...

      17. Initiation

      Soul Message: I who am the beauty of the green earth and the white moon among the stars and the mysteries of the waters, I call upon your soul to arise and come unto me. For I am the soul of nature that gives life to the universe. From Me all things proceed and unto Me they must return. Let my worship be in the heart that rejoices, for behold—all acts of love and pleasure are My rituals. Let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honor and humility, mirth and reverence within you. And you who seek to know Me, know that your seeking and yearning will avail you not, unless you know the Mystery: for if that which you seek, you find not within yourself, you will never find it without. For behold, I have been with you from the beginning, and I am that which is attained at the end of desire.

      Alchemy and Transformation: The ancients regarded stars as living entities and connected each person with a “soul star.” At this stage of initiation, the “Star Queen” offers you higher and more refined ways of understanding the laws that govern the mystery of life. No longer held by the limitations that previously laid claim to your soul, you are now able to forgive and heal the wounds of the past, as well as to release your judgments and limited view of the world. Your future shines like a bright star.

      Awakening to the Archetype – Queen of Heaven: Imagine yourself fully radiant, a shining example of the light of the Queen of Heaven’s highest manifestation. Something mysterious and magical has happened within you. Whether actualized as an outer experience or held as an inner one, you have been initiated and awakened. Take time to absorb the beautiful image of archetypal consciousness that now fills your cup of life. Blessed be!

      Everyday Encounters: It is time to share your beauty in service to the world. The riches that have been bestowed upon you are not your exclusive property. They must be shared, just like starlight and moonlight share their luminous rays of transcendent splendor with all who will receive them. This stage requires a well-developed sense of humility. Share ideas with others and seek like-minded friends and acquaintances with whom you feel seen and affirmed. This is a time to reach for the stars!

      Nature’s Healers: Wild Rose and Apple Blossom

      First Chakra

      First Chakra

      Chakra Attributes: (Color: Red) (Herb: Cedar) (Function: Survival, grounding)

      Healing Essence of the Chakra: Located at the base of the spine, it governs all aspects of grounding, inner security, sexuality, and safety issues brought from childhood or past lives. Becoming conscious of the first chakra allows one to tap into a life affirming power that is deep and profound.

      Healing Flower: Pomegranate

      Affirmations: I enjoy being in my body and I nourish it each day. I am connected to the earth and the safe foundation it provides for my future growth. I believe in my abundance.