Q&A with Jennifer Hoffman July 17, 2013 - - Mission Accomplished, Next Assignment

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2013

      Mailer 14

      Enlightening Life Newsletter with
      Jennifer Hoffman
      July 17, 2013

      Dear Friends,

      It's Wednesday, time for the Enlightening Life radio show, which begins at 8PM US central time tonight. You can listen live on the internet or call in at 718-664-6504 and I take callers in the 2nd half of the show. The link to the show page is www.blogtalkradio.com/jennifer-hoffman. If you miss the live show the archives are always available on the show page.
      Well, are you feeling washed up and squeezed out, like you have been put through one of those old-fashioned wringer washers? The Grand Trine in water signs is officially here now, and it has brought up powerful emotional issues for everyone. Its focus is in the sign of Cancer, which has to do with personal emotions, the home and family, mothers and mothering, whether we are a mother, being mothered, mothering someone else or are we a 'smother' or being 'smothered' by our own thoughts and beliefs, expectations or obligations, limitations or fears? This alignment lasts through August so we will have plenty of time to work through these issues. And Mercury retrograde ends on July 20, just in time for us to re-group, rebuild, re-lease, recover and reconsider the emotions that we are reviewing now.
      All of which is tied to the topic of this week's Q&A, asked by a Facebook reader, who has gotten to that point of being done and her question is 'What's next for those of us who do this work?' If you have the same question, and I know many of you do, I hope the answer will be helpful.
      We are still in Mercury retrograde, which lasts until July 20, along with the effects of the recent Uranus/Pluto square, the Grand Trine of water signs reaches its peak on July 17 and many places are rain-soaked.

      I encourage you to read my June 18 and June 24 posts on my Facebook page, it will explain a lot of what is happening now and why the June 21 Solstice is so important. I won't reprint it here as they are quite long but you can read them on Facebook by clicking here.

      We're, quite literally, standing at the edge of the end of the 3D paradigms but we're also at the peak of polarity, which is why you may have been feeling angry, edgy and stressed this week. We can feel the most fear, and the greatest joy and peace. This week's Q&A article answers the question of how to help Indigo children who are 'dazed and confused' but the answer also applies to anyone in your life who is not stepping into their power and taking responsibility for their lives.

      And I will be talking about all of this on the radio show, and more, I hope you can join us.

      Read the question and answer in the blog posting below and on the website.

      I invite you to follow me on Facebook, (click here for my page) please join me there. I post daily messages and would love to hear from you.

      You can read the 2013 predictions here if you have not read them yet and learn more about the potential of this year and why this period is feeling so overwhelming at times.

      This week's featured product:
      The Cord Disconnect & Healing Meditation

      We are connected to everyone through energetic cords and their places of connection. By disconnecting these cords we stop the flow of old energy paradigms and create new pathways for this energy. This doesn't mean that we cut people out of our life; rather, we create a new healed and whole paradigm for our relationship. This is a 2 part process (the second part will surprise you but it is an extremely powerful point of transformation for you), that will help you clear old energy paradigms and connections, setting new intentions for your energy and allowing you to embrace a new dimension of energetic being for yourself.

      Available as a CD and an instant download MP3.

      Click here to purchase from the Enlightening Life Mastery  Store

      Memberships are closed at the moment, while we re-do that section. The exciting new membership section will be launched soon. If you are a member, you still have access to the archives. If you missed a previous message or article, they are available in the Membership section on the website, click here for more details.

      Many blessings,
      Jennifer Hoffman
      Author, Intuitive Mystic, Channel
      Your Guide to Masterful Living

      ================

      Q&A: Mission Accomplished - Next Assignment?

      Dear Jennifer:  I really enjoy your writing and thanks for the many ascension updates, which have been so helpful to me. I've never decreed so much in my life as the last few years, anchoring light so that the earth's vibration will shift for the better. It's been good work, if hard much of the time, but now I feel done... like there is nothing I want to do. I wrote a book from 2011 to 2012 and it's published. Now I just feel done, finished, but I'm still here.  Every time I ask the Higher Powers what my next mission is, they say 'enjoy your life' I'm not sure what that means, do you have any suggestions? What is next for those of us who do this work?
      Jennifer's Answer:  Congratulations on realizing that you are done with what I'll call Phase 1 of your work. It has been a very long phase and encompasses your entire time on earth. You are done with that and now Phase 2 begins, which really is about enjoying your life. You don't know what that means because it is a very new and different way for you to connect with the earth energies, with humanity, with yourself as a human, and with your life path. It's a new beginning for you and for many of us, which means that we don't know what to do because we're facing a new situation that requires that we shift a very old mindset....
      Read the rest of this article on the blog by clicking here. You can comment and share your insights on the blog.
       We are re-building the membership section and are not accepting new members at this time. If you currently have a membership you can still access the pages. The membership site will be re-launched soon.

      About Jennifer Hoffman
      Jennifer Hoffman is an author, intuitive mystic, channel, speaker, self and life mastery expert and host of the top-rated Enlightening Life radio show on Blog Talk Radio. Since 2004, Jennifer has written the weekly Enlightening Life newsletter, a source of education, information and transformatioin for its more than 2 million readers. Through Jennifer's work her clients experience profound soul level healing, self and life empowerment and experience more joyful and abundant living. A recognized leader in the transformational and self help fields, Jennifer regularly teaches, writes and speaks on the global stage. Learn more about her work at
      www.enlighteninglife.com

      Upcoming Events

      Wednesday, July 17, at 8PM US CDT. We'll discuss the newsletter, current energies & more, and readings for callers. Click here for more info & to hear the archives.

      Lots of results are happening in the Raise Your Vibes - 21 Day Evolution Adventure. More to come on how you can participate in this program and enjoy the transformation that everyone is creating.
      Feature Product

      Contact Info

      Copyright © 2013. Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
      Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc.
      PO Box 7076
      Lee's Summit, MO 64064
      816-350-1139