Intergalactic Conference and UFO Watch in Peru Nov 2013. Travel with Shamans and Authentic Watchers and Storytellers from the Andes. Pat Crosby

  • Pat Crosby
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2013

      READ ONLINE HERE
      http://sacredshiftjourneys.blogspot.com/2013/07/peru-nov-2013-good-cosmic-family.html

      Meet Our Good Cosmic Family

      Intergalactic Conference

      Peru, November 2013

      A Tour like No Other

      You are invited

      The Eternal City at Lake Titicaca Calls you to be Initiated in Cosmic Love,

      Contact and Communion with our

       Good Space Family

      Eternal Mysteries of Peru

      A 3 Part Tour - Take 1, 2, or all 3 Parts

      Part 2 is the featured Galactic Conference at Lake Titicaca

      Travel and initiations with highly aware guides, mystics and Shamans from the Andes

      Led by Jorge Luis Delgado

      Author of Andean Awakening

       Hosted by Author Pat Crosby

      Part 1   NOVEMBER 13th to 21st, 2013

      Pre-conference trip features initiations and sacred mysteries of Machu Picchu and the Sacred Valley.

      Part 2   NOVEMBER 22nd - 27th, 2013

      Includes an Intergalactic Conference at Lake Titicaca with contactees, lectures and nightly UFO sky watches. Visit the most sacred and mysterious places in all the Andes mountains and Peru with initiated shamans and authentic storytellers from these ancient cultures.

      Part 3   NOVEMBER 27th to 30th, 2013

      Post Conference trip – fly over the mysterious Nazca Lines and hear from shamans and scholars about this mysterious place. UFO watch.

      This Tour is in 3 parts. You may take 1, 2, or all 3 parts.

      (We recommend taking all 3 parts if possible.)

      An Invitation from the Cosmic Council –

      Through Pat Crosby

      Dear Family of Light,

      You are warmly and cordially invited to join us in the Eternal City of Peru in November of 2013.

      The portal at Lake Titicaca is called the eternal city because it connects you directly with the eternal cosmic heartbeat.

      Join us and an extraordinary collection of human researchers, guides, guardians, angels, and brothers and sisters of other worlds, friends and family members of light from the higher dimensions and our human family as we congregate to explore the universal oneness we all share in the vibrant rhythm of the cosmic heartbeat.

      Meet those who are so connected and hear them talk about it.

      Many prominent UFO researchers from several countries will report their own sightings, experiences, and findings. We will spend time under the living skies at Lake Titicaca in the evening - actively putting out a call to connect with our beloved family from these other worlds - these higher dimensions.

      Speakers at the conference will also  discussing their journeys, their contacts, and what it all means in the greater cosmic scheme of things, and how it has, and will affect our unfolding life here on planet earth both individually and collectively.

      Shamans will be leading us at the sacred energy spots in energetic initiations to open our awareness and sensitivity to these subtler and higher dimensions.

      Included in the roundup of cosmically connected speakers are an internationally respected group of UFO researchers, a contactee, an initiate into the Great Andean White Brotherhood, and those who have given their life to understanding and communicating with intelligences from other dimensions.

      We hold you in the Creator's Light and hope you can join us!

      Pat Crosby

      *

      Celestial beings, Human Beings, and Extraterrestrial Beings are all found at

      the Lake Titicaca portal in Peru.

      This area is often described with the following terms:

      ·     Navigation Zone
      ·         Secret Base
      ·         Retreat of the Masters from superior dimensions and        intergalactic portals.
      ·         The Eternal City