Pleiadedolphininfos: Sekhmet - "The Torchlight Of The Sun" by Bella Capozzi

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2013

      pleiadedolphininfos

      SekhmetCLR2a“Each and every Being who resides within the Human vessel is in possession of the strength to be whoever and whatever he or she wishes to be.  This strength is gifted to you from the very highest level of our Being, from Source Creator, from the Archangels, Masters and in synchronicity with the alignment of the Stars.  Sit upright in the meditative state and summon to your person the power and vitality of a thousand Warriors.  For it is your right to do so.  Sense that like a Lotus flower, so the Crown opens and receives an abundance of this golden light.  Finer still, sit in stillness beneath the noonday sun and open to receive her power.  Feel it moving down from the heavens, in you and through you, and as it comes to stillness to reside in your Solar Plexus – which is your power center.  I speak to you on this day of power; an essential commodity of which you so mistakenly assume your precious selves to be lacking.
      Read more »

      -Channeled through Wes Annac-
      Humanity is growing to understand the deep energetics at work Creating and sustaining your realities.
      The various purer realms of consciousness you’re growing toward and discovering within are all constructed of the same energy of Love, which forms your realities and helps you to perceive of your specific dimension of consciousness.

      You’ve been adjusted to the third dimension of consciousness for so very long.

      Now, with your collective having largely entered the fourth dimension per the very large ascension-related event that occurred at the end of your year 2012, the entire populace is beginning to awaken in their own ways to the existence of spiritual realms beyond your current understanding, and to the misdeeds of the few in power and influence on your world.

      The awakening collective has helped to anchor exponential and enormously-pure energy unto the surface and collective consciousness of the Earth, in preparation for your full-on awakening and ascension into the realms of the fifth dimension.
      Read more »

      Email delivery powered by Google