[ANGEL] Our new reality/ Water Grand Trine this week

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17, 2013
      The following is the sacred dream being magnetically attracted through our emotions into physical reality this week.
      We can expect this reality to emerge as these feelings are activated on Earth.

      GREEN GAIA

       This week both Mars and Jupiter arrive at five degrees Cancer, taking turns perfecting a grand trine with Saturn in Scorpio and Neptune in Pisces.

       A grand trine involves three or more planets that form 120° aspects to each other.
       Inscribing an equilateral triangle in the heavens, a grand trine results in a flowing, closed circuit of energy.

      Since all three of these signs are water signs, the following qualities are enlivening the emotional bodies of all sentient beings.

      Emotions are magnetic, and attract new realities into physical manifestation.

      The following is the formula of the new reality being activated at this time:

      Saturn represents receptivity to Divine Will.

      Saturn manifests in our bodies as our bones, that which gives structure to our flesh.
      Saturn also represents that which gives structure in our emotional, mental, and spiritual bodies, and also that which gives structure in our outer world.

      Saturn at 5 Scorpio is telling us that it is time on Earth to  protect all mothers, human and animal.

      Since we all have within us the divine infant self, that part of us that is pure being and one with Divine Being, Saturn is also telling us that spiritual milk, spiritual sustenance, for all beings must be protected as well.

      5 Degrees Scorpio

      The Angels of Milk

      Also known as

      The Angels of

       ‘Helmis’

      Beloved,

      To the extent that Divine Love and the totality of all the other Divine Virtues are present in and around the awareness of a Mother, her milk takes on eucharistic and sacramental functions of uniting the infant [human or animal] with indwelling presence of The Holy Spirit.

      Tremendous vitality impregnates such milk, vitality that enables an infant to outpicture the perfect indwelling Divine Blueprint.

      At this time, we, along with the Angels of ‘Aglasis’,  inspire mankind with the importance of meditating on Divine Virtues in being, will, thought, feeling, and sensations to spiritualize the production of milk in both the human and animal kingdoms.

      Neptune represents the joining of Divine Love with Divine Will to create Divine Wisdom.

      Neptune is telling us that we need more joy in our lives, that life is meant to be joyful.

      "For I have not given you the spirit of fear, but of joy and life everlasting."

      5 degrees Pisces

      The Angels of Merriment

      Also known as

      The Angels of

      Flabison’

      Beloved,

      ‘We inspire people to create wonderful music festivals and all sorts of gatherings with art or dance. We are there when they play interesting games, share feasts, create adventures, or participate in theatre.’

      Often the wisdom of the heart calls for merriment, relaxation and joy as an important  part of self healing and world service.

      Bringing about flowing feelings of Supreme Happiness is a most important goal.

       Laughter, joy, and relaxation stimulate the body's endocrine and immune systems.  Merriment and feelings of joy are strengthening and anti-aging.

       Merry, playful, trusting  feelings of  delight of little children  and the inner child of adults, are the essence of the emotional creative energy of Heaven itself.

      "Make a joyful noise".

       Merriment is a necessary form of world service, creating  flowing feelings of joy.

      From the delights of fun and creativity spring sounds of laughter that fill Earth and Heaven with bliss and contentment, wonderment and love.

      It has been said that enlightenment requires that

       “Ye must be as little children to enter the kingdom of heaven”.

      Mars represents creative love, and Jupiter represents creative wisdom.

      Mars and Jupiter are both joining together to emphasize the importance of perfect health and beauty, not only of our individual bodies, but also the body of Earth herself, and all who live upon her.

      5 degrees Cancer
      The Angels of Perfect Beauty and Health
      Also known as

      The Angels of

       ‘Emfalion’

      Beloved,

      We teach the art of having a strong and healthy constitution, a handsome, attractive face, fascinating eyes,

       and the freshness of youth for as long as physical incarnation is desired’
      .

      We further inspirations of ‘Helali’, 4 degrees Cancer, that guide people to enjoy a rapturous emotional life of awe and true spiritual morality that induces glandular secretions of immortality and youth.

      Because each person is created perfect and beautiful in spirit, this beauty and perfection can be manifested as health, beauty, and youth in the physical form.

      “As above, so below.”

      Beauty, health and youth are attracted into manifestation through omnipotent feelings of the highest good of all on all levels of consciousness, and flowing feelings of awe, love and supreme happiness.

      When life is divinely happy, the spirit and soul desire to remain in body.

      Heaven and Earth are ONE.

       To this end we are entrusted by Divine Providence to lead the Children of Light in methods of health, youth, and especially beauty.

      People are pinnacle of Creation, the greatest and most perfect of all Divine Creations, made in the image and likeness of Divine Being.

       Man and womankind in their natural states flow with feelings of omnipotent WILL of omnipresent Divine Providence for the highest good, happiness, love and perfection in all manifested realms.

      This is especially true in the perfection and beauty of the physical bodies of the Children of Light.

      We help also with the perfect health and beauty of all beings on Earth.

       Footnotes:

      Thenames and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      1-800-204-2473

      The angel messages are indexed there.

      ***********

      oil on linen, Cynthia Rose Young
      ******************

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationery by Polly Menendez

      Feel free to share these messages.

      We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. Thanks!]

      The first three volumes are field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

      Ebook and audio format.

      Home site:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      For emotional healing help, there are now two free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form. You may download or view  these, including the emotional trauma healing form, on our website www.spiritussanctus.com  . [There are also other free emotional healing handouts there you can download and print to help you understand emotional trauma healing.]  The trauma healing form is used to facilitate  healing a current or past emotional trauma permanently in one session. This was developed and used successfully at the PTSD clinic at the VA Medical Center in Tuskegee Alabama during the   nineties when Dr. Michael Schlosser ran the clinic. It contains 23 steps that a traumatized person is led through in approximately one to three hours to permanently heal a traumatic incident with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares.
      Howto download free angel music on website www.spiritussanctus.com

      THe
Golden Hippie Years ( i miss them )

      On the homepage of website, www.spiritussanctus.com, click on the button at the top menu called SHARE MY WORK.
       A window will drop down.
       Click on Downloads.

      A page will open where there are LOTS of downloads to choose from.
      That should do it.
      [I apologize that this website is so confusing about this.]

      Thanks for sharing this music.

      www.sacredpaintings.com

      or watch a 4 minute video in 3D of the paintings at:

      Also you can just type in Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser at www.youtube.com and you'll find it too.

      Conference call Wednesday nights at 1-218-936-4141  pin 200100#
      8:30 PM EST....group prayers and sharing until 9:30 ...then Cynthia's talk until midnight
      Please feel free to share these with others.

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are healed.

       one with all;

      I give thanks that this is done.
      SO BE IT!
      *+*

    • jacornford
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 18, 2013
        Dear Cynthia - Thank you for message but the coloured writing is so pale I can't read it and the print preview gives only page 1 which I wrote down. Can you send it again with much darker type? Thank you. It's so exciting to be alive right now. Blassings, Jacqueline Coirnford.